How do I acquire a female asset from the sexual market place?

How do I acquire a female asset from the sexual market place?

Attached: 1560523407798.jpg (750x933, 598K)

Have sex incel

thats a dude

that's one of those girly boy thing people r-right

Attached: f43b33d9e9811a5f66ac95be0009214f.jpg (235x282, 10K)

>>OP (You)
You know every freckle is a soul she's consumed, right?

I joined tinder but only get swiped by tatted fattys.

traps are ok

First of all you have to better yourself in what's viewed as valuable in our society. Get a job, get your life right, find a nice hobby, get fit.

And then it's just a matter of time until your sexual attractiveness reaches a level where women want to nail you down.

Attached: smv_curve.jpg (900x441, 70K)

I unironically found it very attractive, does that mean I might be becoming a little bit gay?

Sacrifice 50% of your time and income

Attached: 1397439366991.jpg (900x900, 122K)

I want to smell his asshole while he plays video games and ignores me.

>a little bit gay
No user, you’re a full out flamboyant faggot

Yeah.. He's like.. Sooooo gay.. Haha.. I know right...i totally knew it was a dude.

Attached: 1560472808853.jpg (219x230, 9K)

If you're attractive or an interesting person as is, you're better off going to clubs. Tinder requires for you to do certain tricks to be successful on it that are reminiscent of what PUA's do (look this way, walk this way, take pictures of yourself this way, etc.)

Go to church

>female

Post more juicy milky women

holy shit i've never fuck a guy that hot, where do you find such a stud

That goblina is ugly as fuck, OP you have a terrible taste.

This. It's fucked up and for mentally unhealthy people.

What are you one of those ladyboys. No problem as long you've got a tiny dingle dangle we can work with that.

Just take a shower and get a haircut bro

sauce?

She's too pretty for a boy...

Can confirm. For me it was a thin line between being a virgin and fucking a girl every month. Basically, I dedicated a year to get lean. Might be harder if you don't know how to talk.

>get reamed and lose your shit in the divorce
>used for wallet, free meals
>get life ruined by false accusations
>raise Chad's kid thinking it's yours
>catch an std from nasty whore
>never relax again

Just buy a doll and be done with it.

How does one not see that omg. I bet u wanna have incest u degenerate

Even better.

kek
having all the benefits of a women (looks) and cool character/sense of humor of a man, best of both worlds

Thats def a guy my dude

Having been in relationship with two trans women, that's pretty much what it is. The appearance of a woman (plus penis), but way less drama, no crying, and the feeling of closeness you get with your male friends, but the loving caring element of the girlfriend. Its the best.

What’s that chart ?

Nawwww duuudeeee... Incest is like gross.. Haha... Imagine fucking your own mom! Ewwww haha

Attached: 1559459919267.jpg (350x334, 9K)

Nigga you gay

Getting ubt at first

Attached: hqdefault_4.jpg (480x360, 16K)

who is this

is this a paid "troll" campaign?

I wanted sex at 14, and it ruined my life when I didn't get it

Should have went to church

wtf I'm gay now?

you always were!

You can only buy liabilites from that market place my man

Where do you encounter them/ strategy/ height?

I refuse to believe that's an MTF, what the fuck?

Remove lipstick and eyeshadow, and give them a dark (hair probably dyed blonde) buzzcut... It's clearly a dude

Agreed, looks like an asshole desu.
No pun intended.

Well fuck. I'd fuck it.

Lol at genetic "women" when it's this easy to pull of a forgery

real talk.
sell yourself high and act like a jew and lower your expectations.
i am a fucking >50kg skinny big nosed shit neck acne motherfucker,yet i managed to land more than 5/6 girls (highest was a 8/10 and lowest was a 5/10).
look,it's not that simple and it's not that hard,pray on the weak ones,the hardest thing is trying to break the ice with a girl in a way that you manage to talk to her at least 4-5 times a week.
act like you care,drop some sex jokes,don't be persistant (they can feel it and will use it against you),make her believe she can trust you and listen to useless gossip,than boom (don't ask her out,just invite her outside,fill her belly with tasty food brink the roastie back home(if she don't want to take her to a secluded place like the beach or forest,than the rest is up to you)) you arent a virgin anymore,honestly most of you lads will be dissapointed,masturbation > sex unless done raw.

Attached: dissapep.jpg (320x422, 13K)

also i add the fact that i may be a manlet,not sure.

If you're not sure you probably are.

probably,when i was in norway i felt like a fucking child,but in my home country i don't,let's say that if i go out n take a walk in a street filled with 10 dudes rn,4 would tower over me,1 would be higher than me and the rest would either be same size or smaller.