Bought at 320

Bought at 320

I am absolutely DEVASTATED

Friends, Is this going to bounce or should I just give up?

Attached: 89FE8AD4-A8D3-496F-9297-53053ACA93FC.jpg (400x400, 15K)

PD ; You dont need to remind me how retarded I am

Nigga, I bought at 380 and sold at 260. Yes I'm that retarded for believing in a literal chink scam coin

I trusted in them because even though they are chinks, they are located in san francisco

> chinese
> in the US
> thinking that makes it better

That's what you get for buying on green candles. Remember, always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says

Imagine being this of faggot
>t. bought at 230

do us all a favor and sell at a lost so it can start the pump to 3k sats

we will remember youre're sacrifice

Attached: 1559449980464.jpg (420x420, 66K)

kek ngl these threads never fail to make me chuckle

This has 300 MC
thats a long way to go user............dump wise

good...then sell...tired of hearing weak-handed anons whine.

shut up, you moron. Market cap only 22M, which is very low compared to other Binance IEOs: Matic 227M, CELR 190M, BTT 1.3B.

Atm the market cap is around 63M. Still low though

DURRRR

Attached: harmmoney.png (800x600, 16K)

Attached: 2772FD52-B982-416D-893C-31608B2762C0.jpg (618x772, 87K)

Expert in TA, charts, trends, info, etc. here OP.

Apart that you are dumb for buying high, let me give you some motivation:

against USD it has not yet broken support. If you have been following the price behavior, it is obvious that everytime BTC rises, shitcoins dump. Whenever BTC consolidates, shitcoins will pump.

June 30 is mainnet (or at least premainnet) . Low circulating supply. Even though they are chinks, they are not scammers.

But, but. There is nothing driving price up by manipulation or FOMO right now. Everythibt has been bot oriented, also it has low volume.

On my shitcoin analysis , EVERYTHING has been having the exact same behaviour and correlation to BTC. Just watch matic vs one vs btc for example. Same patttern.

The only reason this will go up , are the following:

1. BTC consolidates
2. Positive news
3. Upside Manipulation

Which none have happened. This project is new as well, it doesnt even have reddit. Will probably pump if circumstances are positive.

Attached: 6DFC6CC4-E057-4E12-B223-F2F80E66E637.png (500x498, 546K)

So.. should I sell or hodl?

dump chinkcoin and FOMO into XRP asap!

it also doesn´t help that it is 100% depending on the success of the binance exchange and hot it holds up with regards to the actual development.

binance is under some pressure right now and people are suspicious because of the latest news and also because of tether news.

this affects this highly volatile ieo coins in bincance and i told you all the last weeks to get the fuck out as fast as you can.

but you didn´t listen.
i told you again and again and again.

get the fuck out and wait untill the trend breaks, and you can still get in again as soon as some variables change.

untill then: GET OUT you are getting dumped on by chinks in a pnd scam which is highly manipulated

Attached: 1.jpg (769x742, 98K)

Sell

There is absolutely nothing that is indicates that this is going bullish for the next week:

1. BTC just broke up resistance. Shitcoins will continue to dump if BTC rises

2. Mainnet is still not arriving next week. Have you seen any pre-mainnet fomo? No right?

3. No volume

4. Down trend clearly printed and not broken yet.

5. Binance news for USA trading ban does NOT help at all.

6. +600% since initial offering. MATIC has already skyrocketed and still has less % gain.

7. Market cap is high even with its limited circulating supply

If you really believe in the project, you can always buy when you see an upside trend; but as for right now it will just be a GAMBLE not worth it at all.

I should be charging you money for consulting.

Attached: 5713C056-DE0B-422A-B085-7202BC6524CB.jpg (554x554, 29K)

I SOLD.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

me too

Attached: scared.jpg (619x453, 28K)

me too

Attached: 1560625756926.jpg (334x506, 39K)

I sold days ago at 270 after taking massive losses.

I think the problem there is too much liquidity. Too many ONEs and not enough buyers.

Makes it seem to me like this project is a scam, just a way to make a quick buck, and that these people are not serious about it.

Fucking piece of shit and fucking whales and team dumping. I guess they made a bank dropping that shit on normies and selling it off daily for BTC and stable coins

why not looking everyday is not healthy buy and do something else for a few weeks

To not feel bad about missing a pump; you can always rebuy when a bullish trend has been confirmed.

For example: above 236 is a good entry.

Attached: 0633E9C6-AD78-4B59-B066-F73A809FB60A.jpg (715x429, 51K)

This will pump back, happened to all IEOs like clockwork

220 was the absolute bottom

you guys went retard mode if this isn’t a larp

It’s already pumping lmao

Attached: BB058C67-74AB-4979-BA27-D28F9FB24B08.jpg (227x222, 6K)

I also sold this shit at a loss. I woke up, saw the news of Binance banning US users and immediately market sold into BTC and sent it all off from Binance. I was all in this too.

The only way I see this pumping is literally if CZ himself pumps this up, and the FOMO kicks in where US users can see "Hey wait a minute, I can make more gains riding ONE over just holding BTC" and then people start sending their BTC back to Binance. I mean, we still have almost 3 months so unless there is some action going on, then it's good to pump. However if you look at 5m candles on this one, its just bots trading. You can even see periods where no buy/sells took place. No real human volume on this atm.

However, I don't see that currently happening at the moment with the upcoming ban. At it's current price action, this thing is dead.

I guess that was an end to an era. I had high hopes for this one since I basically wrote off the IEOs when I saw how FET and CELR dumped on everyone, but then looked at matic one day and was like FUCK it went 10x, how the fuck did I miss this?! and went all in ONE. But I guess if you expect something to happen, the opposite tends to happen in this market. We all expected ONE to go on a Matic run. and it never did. We never expected Matic to go on a run, after CELR and FET dumped to oblivion.

CZ IS PUMPING IT

Reversal confirmed at 236. It will be at 270 by end of Monday. 500 end of week. 780 by mainnet. Screencap this.

>mfw I sold literally the bottom

Attached: rope.jpg (900x773, 112K)

SAY IT WITH ME:

NINETY NINE SATS

Lol

Your loss is my gain. I bought at 229.

meant

They sold it.
PAMP eit.

3000 SAT soon.

lol lol!

LOL!!!

die choking on poison

Attached: 78B93FA6-BD10-4362-8429-91894BDDAB90.jpg (166x209, 12K)

Attached: 1515328068351.gif (440x304, 798K)

thank you for the cheap bags

Nice double bottom

just like the last one huh

Double bottom on DAILY (!) chart. The pump gonna be facemelting

300k ONE MARINE REPORTING IN

that's $25k in two weeks. Not a bad stack, user

In two weeks, this shit will have

OUCH

hardpilled piz liek chad....

GJ user you dont see many good analysis this days

Attached: 1539967540326.jpg (286x400, 33K)

sure thing sweetie

Attached: pumpeet.png (274x301, 10K)

>1. BTC consolidates
>2. Positive news
>3. Upside Manipulation
I learned my lesson...held matic, wanted to sell to buy back in lower, first dip - didnt sell, second dip - didnt sell, third dip - sold all oops, pumps 3x next day.

so....3-5x is possible?

3x is guaranteed. 4x is very likely. 5x may not happen though.
Remeber anons, don't be greedy. Every sat counts

The market maker of this coin has said several times he is driving the price below 75 sat and he will keep it there for months.
I already sold all my Harmony and EOS instead, even the devteam admitted that EOS has superior tech.

Ur fucking retarded

>some retard anonymous person on an anonymous messaging board said something so it must be true
I'm the ceo of google and I plan to parter with harmony and raise it to $100 a coin.

Never ever gonna sell my Harmony bags!

Attached: for-one-and-all-harmony.jpg (493x630, 223K)

BUY BUY BUY

That's some troll trolling boztards

xD troll

BULLISH

Retards, hold and come back on mainnet launch