How the fuck do I recover?

>currently 23
>4 years ago, grandma only left me like 5k while my brother, aunt, and mom got like 20~30k each
>spent half of it on drugs and a mini-fridge
>get shilled on crypto by my neckbeard virgin friend and buy some with the rest of my money
>sure whatever.
>he sells me some (he overcharged me too but whatever) and shows me how to set it up. get about ~7.8 btc
>3 years later, want to sell some so I can buy a car and move out
>can't remember the fucking password to the wallet
>panic.jpg
>try to bruteforce the password with a program
>week passes, running the program every night
>can't fucking sleep, no appetite, retard parents threatening to kick me out if I don't get a job
>today
>still cannot remember the password
>have spent well over 200 hrs of bruteforce runtime trying to guess the password with every piece of knowledge I have
>no savings, no job
>still a virgin, and women seem impossible to approach
>recently realized how bad it is to have a circumcised cock, and it's driving me fucking insane with depression and anger
>get screamed at and threatened on a daily basis
>actually going to kill one of my parents if I don't move out soon, but I have no car and no money
people keep telling me it'll get better but I'm not really sure how

Attached: 1549735583933.png (169x178, 60K)

do it

Attached: 1527654527245.jpg (657x527, 47K)

Sell all you have
Buy a tent, a sleeping bag, a good pair of boots, a water filter, a survival book (alternatively print it out), put the rest into LINK, BTC and ETH and just walk.

Attached: the hermit.jpg (721x1109, 208K)

>grandma only left me like 5k
Based grandma knew what's up

It probabaly won't get better but there's a service for cracking passwords guy takes like 20%

I literally don't have anything to sell
>and implying a neet like me could pull off the "survive inna woods" meme

I saw that but it seems like there's no way to guarantee he won't fuck me over and take it all if he does guess the password. I'm sort of hoping there's some kind of technology breakthrough that makes the current encryption method obsolete.

>recently realized how bad it is to have a circumcised cock
Welcome to the club, kid.

You fucking idiot forgot your password and now you pay the price for it
How can you even lose something so important, write it down somewhere idk
Faggot

Haha sucks to suck the Jews didn't take my foreskin!!!
And you call US anti-semitic. Sad!

Attached: 77712838.jpg (282x326, 15K)

you either die and tried or you survive and will grow. With your situation their is no other option, beside killing yourself or end in a jail and being killed or kill yourself

You are so dumb man. If that happens, all crypto will go to zero in a matter of minutes/hours.

Based

forget the brute force. your anxiety is increasing your cortisol levels, and your cortisol levels are increasing your anxiety.

while you are in this bio-chemical state, the chances of you recovering the password as slim to minimal.

however, know this: human memory is perfect, even though the retrieval is sometimes suspect. this is why people can recall childhood experiences perfectly, in dreams decades later.

the information you need, is in your mind. i suggest you first of all relax and forget all about your problems. give it a day or two and *allow* your memory to come back online. Dont force it, or 'wrack your brains'- just allow yourself to remember, by not thinking about it. Don't 'look for it with your minds eye'- just become aware of the information out of the corner of your minds eye.

If you're still making no progress, I would suggest you see a hypnotist or a Freudian psychoanalyst- both of these professions specialize in mental data recovery. Maybe someone would take you on for a 'no retrieval/no pay BTC challenge.'

Gud luk!

Use the dude at wallet recovery services...he's helped out lots of people and is legit.

>Welcome to the club, kid.
it's actually completely fucked. I'd honestly be fine with my situation if not for this shit-covered cherry on top. this is literally something I will never be able to cope with or accept. I'm hoping that medical technology will get to the point where it can perfectly restore it, not that retarded "stretching" bullshit that doesn't actually restore what is lost.

I did write the password down actually, but for some reason it's wrong. when I bruteforced, it was doing things like checking for a typo, capitalized letter, extra symbol, etc. I wonder if its possible that my password was corrupted or something? idk. I've given up on ever recovering it.

the main issue is that the password is over 60 character long with lots of symbols...

Your password is "Pa55w0®d"

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-235946_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg (452x1168, 241K)

If you have google chrome you can actually look at all the passwords you've ever used. You might've hit the "remember me" login.
Give it a shot good luck bro hope you make it.

I only wrote down 22 of 24 of my recovery words. Im doing this manual since i don't know how to write a code or script or program to do it for me.

Foregen is making some progress in that area, it might be 5 or 15 years but I think they're going to be able to fully restore foreskins soon. Like fully regrow one.

foregen doesn't seem promising at all. seems like they gave up on research and are now selling plastic foreskin displays you can put on your desk. you really think genetically-altered lizard cells are gonna magically make your dick grow back? bruh

Well I don't know man, guess your fucked then.

I struggle to think of a more beta thing to be insecure about. Lay the bitch down and fuck her, who gives a shit about what your cock looks like? She will suck if if she likes you either way. And if a bitch will tell you that she doesn't like your cut cock, what she is really saying is that she doesn't like you.

who cares about appearance? it's about functionality. a circumcised cock has a fraction of the sensitivity and function of a real cock. it also causes tons of weird medical problems, including erectile dysfunction.

Do you have erectile dysfunction?
Is sexual pleasure so important to you? This is such a stupid thing to be concerned about. Love makes sex pleasurable, don't forget that.