Did you know that silver is literally nothing more than a relatively useless byproduct of refining other metals like...

Did you know that silver is literally nothing more than a relatively useless byproduct of refining other metals like gold and copper? That's why it's so worthless right now and will get even cheaper in the future. This shit will never moon.

Attached: Gold-and-Silver-Bullion-39778255.jpg (1060x795, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver#Applications
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-24/cryptocurrency-backed-by-gold-being-developed-perth-mint/9352036
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but its shiny :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver#Applications

>muh byproduct
this shit is going to moon you jew faggot

There are approx 53B ounces of AG in the world and 6B ounces of AU.
Thus the real world ratio is 8:1
Trades at 85:1

>There is no way to profit from a spread like this.
>thanks rabbi

Safe and kys. My bags are packed and I’m not selling until 600/oz

Silver's value lies in consumer products. If you bought high-quality silversmith products back in the 1920s, they'd be worth about 3x what they were back then now. That's due to the death of the silversmith industry, which was killed by cheap plastic and glass, as well as the general turn from entertaining to eating out for celebrations.

I have 50 mint condition silver eagles and 6 mint condition gold eagles just for laffs, if silver actually pulls a x10 I'd be pretty happy desu

desu all stackers secretly want to get rich off of it so the minute silver moons is the same day it fucking crashes. Some whales have just pounds on pounds of silver. It'll go to the moon, sure but it's gonna die there.

Attached: 1560485361195.jpg (225x225, 8K)

OP is gay and retarded and a no-metaller

this just means silver mines can be unprofitable not that its useless.

When will they learn?

Attached: gold and silver.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Cope harder faggot, REMEMBER THIS DAY. Less than 3 years til PMs order books are so thin you won’t even be able to buy gold for less than 10k

>tfw someone finally saved your post

Attached: 554574575456.jpg (800x698, 45K)

Silver is the most undervalued PM currently, and platinum is approaching the undervalued mark as well. Tell yourself whatever you want to help you feel better, but when it moons finally, you will be wishing you picked up a stack.

Platinum is at its all time low, I bought 5 oz the other day.

pamp it.

Gold has been consolidating for almost 10 years now and is prepped for a massive move up(this could take another year or two though)

Gold and Silver is not for making profit, it's a doomsday currency

It's going lower. The reason for the dump in platinum believe it or not is the electric car market. The demand for platinum to go in catalytic converters on gas powered vehicles is also dropping as they become more fuel efficient and require smaller and smaller catalytic converters that use far less platinum. I expect platinum to drop to around the $600 mark before making any substantial move back up.

Anyone who all ins on PMs is a fucking moron. Anyone who holds zero PMs is a also a moron. Silver is NOT an investment. It’s a way to freeze wealth over the long term. Please read long term. It also happens to have an absurd upside potential at present. That potential could be exponential under certain conditions that are highly unlikely but increasingly possible. Do what you will.

Silver is the true 1k eoy coin

its stock to flow is nowhere near gold, look it up.

who cares, my Avenger andd Star Wars coins look badass

It’s expensive just to mine for silver that’s why most silver mined in the last several decades are byproducts. Anyways silver is still worth something. I’m planning to horde about 1000 oz.

Thats why literally no one with some kind of a brain buys this shit

I’m going to bet against the Jew faggots. All in PMs.

user, PM is the OG jewish bullshit

Attached: 1513920682421.png (657x539, 110K)

I'm seeing a lot of silver fud threads lately anons. You know what that means

no
this
THIS
BUY THE WHITE METAL NOW Jow ForumsTCHES

I'm all in.

Attached: silverboom.jpg (675x601, 66K)

Someone redpill me on PM. Where do you buy it? Is it all the same quality? Where can I see yhegoing rate per oz?

Check your tax laws on buying metals. Here you have to buy more than $1000 worth before they take the sales tax off, some states don't even give you that. Other states like Delaware have no sales tax at all on PMs but there is not one decent coin shop in that whole fucking backward, hick state. Apparently if you buy ASE you will not have to pay capitol gains taxes when you sell. Assuming silver goes sky high you will save a lot money on that but the premium on buying eagles is higher than generic silver rounds.

>Where can I see yhegoing rate per oz
Kitco.com

Also, up until last year you could buy online from APMEX or Kitco or wherever without being charged sales tax but they changed the laws so they now add the 6% unless the total order is more than $1000. Again, other states like New Jersey will still charge you to have it shipped even if it's a $10,000 order.

>Other states like Delaware have no sales tax at all on PMs but there is not one decent coin shop in that whole fucking backward, hick state.
There's one in Dover that's ok.

I have only 16 oz of silver...never gonna make it

100 here... I'll scrape by in the apocalypse

If it's the one I'm thinking of their prices are higher than if I had stayed in Maryland and paid the sales tax and that was when gas prices were really low in the Winter. Now there is no way I wold drive over there again.

This

Bad quality bait

It will be a currency revaluation and we will transition to a precious metals dollar standard.

Screenshot this.

no, the price would stay at the moon level for a while since shops arent going to just buy silver bars for $200 an ounce and then turn around and sell it for the crashed price of $20

i dont own any silver but i may accumulate eagles and maple leafs just for keks

I mean, I get my eagles from the guy for $18.50/oz and he sells his junk silver for 11x face value. These are reasonable prices.

>tfw you realize precious metals and gems are only valuable becuase women like to wear them on their average bodies
>tfw only women make something that means nothing into a big deal

Hey buddy don't fud my silver

You guys think gold is going to fail the 1350 breakout again and go back down?

fuck you OP it's shiny ie. it's valuable

Industrial waste of silver is going to make me rich

I don't think it's going to break through 1350 just yet but I also don't think it's falling back below 1300 again.

I think a crypto stable coin backed by PM's would be the perfect world currency and would make the value of PM's moon like fuck

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-24/cryptocurrency-backed-by-gold-being-developed-perth-mint/9352036

>Did you know that silver is literally nothing more than a relatively useless byproduct of refining other metals like gold and copper?
not sure if retard or bait considering silver is one of the best semiconductors that exist and is used in countless things including computer chips
enjoy your (you)

>even cheaper in the future
Buy the Dip

Attached: bog say pull it.jpg (480x360, 56K)