3k was the bottom

>3k was the bottom.
I've been a nocoiner for years. I want to get into crypto but I don't want to get absolutely JUSTd once I enter. Was 3k really the bottom? Will we ever go below 7k again?

Attached: 1560696260246.png (353x332, 161K)

Sorry user, you missed your big chance. Imagine how much easier your life would be right now. I heard Wendy's is hiring, though.

No we'll definitely go under 7k again before breaking 10k. Just make sure you buy the fucking dip this time alright?

wait for a 500 dollar drop

take a deep breath

buy

I have a job.

Most people in crypto have had to spend time underwater. A crypto baptism, if you will. You will only come out stronger. That is if you don't sell. Being down 30% isn't justed in this environment. If the thought of being down 30% scares you more than the fear of missing out on +300%, you might not make it.

I guess I need to have faith.
>and on this day, user became a bagholder.

it depends if you want to DCA or buy a bunch at one time. DCA'ing is pretty easy, I just buy once a week with money from my wage slavery checks

What does DCA mean?

Ok, you're actually new.

i just watched my friend go through the same shit OP, I started accumulating again once we dropped to 4k from 20k..
told my no coiner friends who are "into" crypto that now is the time to start buying but all they say is "oh i dont have the money right now" and i say "just buy like $20-50 at a time".. they don't listen, price goes to 5k, now BTC is "too expensive" and they want to wait until it goes back to 3-4k.. i tell them "no, now is a perfect time to buy, you're gonna keep putting it off forever".. btc hits 7k. "itll drop back to 5k, then ill buy..." they say... we hit 8k... "ill wait til it goes to 6k"... it's a never ending cycle.. you just can't help some people. sorry for this word jumble i can't type well.

Dicks Cum in your Ass, user duhh?!

Checked and based

I'm buying ASAP. But it's not because of FOMO.

buying under the previous ATH is hardly FOMO in these markets. Just don't go all in right now, that would be considered FOMO.

Sorry mate we're full

i bought the 1000 usd ath back when, didnt sell when it dumped to 200 usd.
you just have to buy and hold.
(its not that hard)

fomo is ok with btc, user, the first time i bought btc it was because of fomo.
if i hadnt fomoed i wouldnt have btc today.

I've heard this for the past 2.5 months. It's not true. You can try to time the market (which you're extremely lucky if you can do) or you can just buy in now and forget about it until 2 years from now when you're significantly wealthier than you're friends/family.

at some point you have to pull the trigger and take the risk, nobody times it perfectly ever.

Attached: 1554210816348.jpg (227x250, 5K)

This is the plan basically. I've watched and have nearly succumbed to FOMO for atleast 4 years now. I've seen countless moon missions and pajeet dumps and shilling and fudding. I'm in for long term. I've found some projects worth investing in.

I bought at 4k, sold at 8.3k and I'm not sweating. This thing is going to correct eventually, people have to take profits.

I fell for the "4 year bear market" meme after it dumped from ATH. It seems to be recovering pretty solidly and I doubt we'll ever go below 6k again.