Any thoughts? Predictions?

Any thoughts? Predictions?

Attached: fleshlitecoin.png (800x800, 519K)

Will follow BTC in tight ratio, but brainletts feel better buying integers rather then decimals.

Fly Chikin fly! Huge pump incoming. 99% of time shortly after a BTC pump.

charlie called $1000 as the next top back last November so probably half that

isn't private
isn't fungible
can't scale
no usecase that bitcoin can't fill

same bullshit tier shitcoin as BTC, I can't believe anyone still considers buying this.

It doesn’t have to make sense, fren. Only profit.

Chink scam

One interesting perspective coming up as of late is a post halving dip being less significant. With more folks wanting to ride out the decline in price for the bitcoin halving next May.

Litecoin, like Israel, has no right to exist

kys nigger

>Litecoin, like Israel, has no right to exist
snigger.jpg

he's right on israel

Could turn into a second store of value.
Gold/Silver
This shitfork has also stood the test of time and has a strong boomer community.

BTC to 150 bucks
>isn't private
>isn't fungible
>can't scale
>no usecase that litecoin can't fill

It’s a testnet for all the shit that happens with bitcoin, is inexpensive and will continue to mine at a profit. It’s been around long enough to stay relevant when many of the alts are culled off.

no it does. profit comes from shit making sense, there are currently way too many peope "just for profit", thats why crypto is such a stalemate shitshow lately.

Intend to agree and care about use cases and technology, but you’ll find that 90% of the people involved with crypto are looking to buy for one and sell for two. That user saying most coins are like glorified penny stocks was spot on.

Trips.

I tend to agree**

Why the fuck isn’t this going up?

250 soon

Charlie used to do a good job at tweeting clues as to the price movement, any new tweets as of late?

Attached: SATOSHI LITE REIGNS IT IN.png (944x570, 131K)

>trying to manipulate the market at his own advantage
Fuck Charlie!

This. I hope he'll lose the money he is using to short us. Surely he is trying to regain his lost profits.

all this FUD is ironically a good sign for LTC

*unironically

Halvening Thats all you need to know.

Which means...

Bruh, it was 115 USD like a week ago. It will be the only one pumping again abd leading the charge during the next pullback.