Even when you made it, you can only eat one Schnitzel at times. The marginal utility is sinking with each dollar...

Even when you made it, you can only eat one Schnitzel at times. The marginal utility is sinking with each dollar, remember this.

Attached: wpacf86718_0f.jpg (408x297, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P59kknO1wQY?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One Schnitzel for one Link?

Nice OP.Where the sauce?
t.god tier schnitzel maker

Fuck you OP, now I crave a schnitzel but there's nowhere I can get one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! SCHNITZEL!! (Or fish&chips)

>(Or fish&chips)
no comparison Sir, none
>'NE WIENER SCHNITZEL und 'NE WEISS BEiR
God.Tier.

>t. Vienna cuck

sometimes i try to eat a lot of schnitzel at once, but my stomachs too small or something, thanks OP I’ll remember

>saying 'ne
you deserve to be shot

>cant into Bayrische
long as i die well fed, thats all i ask

>marginal utility is sinking with each dollar,
Literally I met Warren Buffet before...didn't shake his hand but was standing in a group and he was talking to my boss.
>Saw his scuffed shoes
>Saw his blackberry (this was 2006), same model as mine
>Saw his diet coke (dont drink that shit, but totally pedestrian)
Made me think user...made me think....
The main difference between ultra wealthy and middle-class in the modern world is 99% mental. Day to day experience is largely the same

Animals feel pain.

Yeah, once you reach a point where you're financially secure there's not a huge difference unless you want to start an empire or influence the greater world somehow.

youtu.be/P59kknO1wQY?t=62

that's why they taste so good

>tfw Germany trip years ago and finally realizing a schnitzel isn't a hotdog.
fuck you wiener schnitzel, you fucking lied to me!

Attached: 1559261465714.jpg (746x541, 56K)

> not being a leader of the IB
Not going to make it

>Even when you made it, you can only eat one Schnitzel at times

True, but you can sleep well knowing that each day there will be a Schnitzel waiting for you with 100% certainty. And you can have a blonde cutie hand feed it to you while her sister suck you off all day every day. Remember this.

NED OA BOA SOGT "'NE WIENER SCHNITZEL und 'NE WEISS BEiR"

DU OREIDIGA SAUPREIS!

Bitte was?

Not a single bavarian says "NE WIENER SCHNITZEL und 'NE WEISS BEiR".

You can eat many hotdogs but only one Schnitzel

theres no e in 'n, its short for ein, and in bavaria its pretty much always called weizen not weissbier

kek at argentina being a german safe haven once again; schnitzel is one of THE most popular foods around here, i eat it once or twice a week at least.

OP please prove you are real or not a bot. Is Jow Forums even real my dad just said his GF just made him Schnitzel for father's day before we got off the phone and I open /biz and this is the first post I see. We are being data mined I just know it.

Herst, red Wienerisch und nicht so'n Piefke Scheiß

ÖRSCHE MIT OHREN, ALLE MITEINANDER