VIDT

Wtf why is there no VIDT thread?! We just smashed a huge selling wall and are about to go into price discovery mode

Attached: vidt_rocket.png (900x900, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs17a4cDcU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: to the moon.png (1240x609, 89K)

just sold, this is not gonna pump forever

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET IN NIGGERS

There was like four threads up yesterday.

Last chance to sell. Screenshot this.

not buying your bags i sold a little bit ago

You are officially retarded. VIDT will go freaking nuts once bitcoin stabilizes.

40k followers

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-184017_Chrome.jpg (1412x1783, 758K)

lmao this train isnt stopping until at least 1$

>Last chance to sell. Screenshot this.
I honestly should just start screencapping your sorry asses. There was so many retards who "sold the top" at 40k, 50k, 60k, and so on. You're not the first one, you're not the last one

Holy shit! This is awesome. Finally they started hiring twitter shills, as it was lagging behind, considering reddit and Jow Forums hype around this gem

>selling at $6M market cap
the absolute state

80k gwei breached bois

holy shit this shit is about to do a matic

I-Is that good or bad?

lmao

How new are you dude? V-ID is the best hold in crypto right now IMO

Briefly considered selling, but it looks like volume is continuing to rise and hype is actually starting to ramp up even more. I feel bad for anyone selling this at such a low market cap with the fundamentals that this has. This is unironically the most Chad coin right now. You can get in for a short term hyper pump or hold it long term, either way you will make gainz

Fuck yeah finally some good coordinated shilling from a targeted group of discord pumpers. I can finally sell!

look at the chart. its gonna dump. then ill buy back in and ride it again

Hitting $1 won't even put it in the top 100, easy $2 eoy, the hype is building up it's going to do a mini raiblocks run up

shitcoin shilled by coordinated twitter cancer

So which one is it? Discord or Twitter? Also would be nice if you could somehow substantiate your claims, otherwise you look like coordinated fudders lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if those asshurt imbeciles who "sold the top" in the last weeks now made a dedicated fud channel in discord, since one line "token not needed" fud has been proven to be not effective

$10 when?

i dunno about 10, but we will definitely see at the very least 1$ right after exchange announcement

unironically this, at least one thread a day has someone posting “sold at the top, will buy back in” and every day the price has moved up with those same faggots getting left behind. next pump is gonna send this past 2400 sats easily

Nice. What are your price predictions for 2020?

I hope for 4 dollars.

Dont know man, i never look that much far, there are too many factors, its especially useless to speculate when it comes to such low mcap coins. But i'm willing to bet my money on that price will be higher than it is today

This shilling is next level. I wish I could leverage something in a gigantic dump.

passionate community is a key requirement for moon mission

This. Look at the linkfags. It took them 2 years which is 3 lifetimes in crypto, but they saw their shitcoin from 3 cents to nearly $2.

Because I just set my buy order at 40 sats for EQL

Hope it dips to 20

Maybe I'll look into VIDT later today

They didn't sell retard

at least a few unironically have,
spergie. normies and newfags love making a quick 50-75% after 3 or 4 days and gtfo’ing before the ship has barely started sailing

lol this shit was sitting at 28k for weeks and weeks and every thread here was shitting all over it..now its up at 77k suddenly its the greatest thing in existence

DYOR

dont base ur trades off of the retards on here user :)

i thought about the same

I bought a nice amount at 28k but sold it for some nice profits, will get some more if it dips enough otherwise its on to the next shitcoin

way overshilled right now

Literally impossoble to over shill this until it hits at least a 60 mil mcap. It's THAT under priced ATM.

Best opportunity since the low cap 2017 bullrun coins like Verge and Antshares.

and to be honest its not THAT overshilled when you remember the days when lition was shilled with the same copypaste bullshit etc or other crap
lets see where this rides ends

Attached: 1539287189441.jpg (288x240, 16K)

You realize the chart just chsrts what has happened so far right? Real life is a thing that tells the chart what to do, not the other way around

How much to make it? I got 1300

price is getting pused down by bots kek

If it breaches 0.0008, people will get excited to explore and try and find a new high. Don't let it drop or they'll see that as the top and fail to surpass resistance.

it already breached 0.0008 today ddesu

J-J-just hodl guys, right?

Attached: grade7-double-top-after.png (300x392, 10K)

>Literally -1.11% on 24h scale

No please sell

You probably posted this by mistake, becuase it has nothing to do with VIDT

1. TA is not applicable for low liquidity markets (tbqh it doesn't work at all, but that's another story)
2. Double top formation is nowhere to be found on VIDT chart

someone just market bought ~20 eth, touched 80k gwei once again

bought 1 minute before the pump, rode the wave up and made 8.5% gains selling. too easy, boys

Yes, ofcourse. My bad. This natural organic growth is totally normal! Big partnerships, great team, such tokenomics.

I'm honestly glad for brainlet curries like you and your pathetic unofficial telegram group. It makes trading so easy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-000535.jpg (1080x2340, 398K)

Another day, another new ATH

Attached: WvQ-UHs8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

WHAT WAS THAT

>This natural organic growth is totally normal!
Yes, literally every single successful project had the same type of growth in its infancy, and we're just starting. It's ironic that you keep posting this at the same time when we're mooning

I bought senpai

someone keeps unloading eth

another 20eth market buy

All time high frends

Should I buy now?

It’s not going to be the last ATH

8k vits is ground floor now

Larp

Have fun buying in higher

>meme lines on a coin sub 10M mcap
>volume steadily rising
>implying it’ll dump
another one getting left behind

I’m so nervous I’m shaking. I’m all in with 6k. I only make 55k/yr with a mortgage so this is a lot for me to throw down

With such a low marketcap and such strong fundamentals thisnis a very safe hold.

what is it for? why will it be the next neo. explain

2400 sats broken!!!

I bought this in march when it was shilled here at the massive pump - immediately saw what an absolute GEM it was, meanwhile retards have been fudding it calling it pajeetcoin etc. LMAO Jow Forums loves being poor i guess.

$6.194.268 USD market cap

>sell nau

It's use case is massive and is linked directly on Amspec web page. It' already better than 99 percent of the top 100. Having Airbus onboard is huge. Tokens can be traded later for company stock shares.

nice ok found it on medium

Introducing V-ID, file protection already in use at Airbus Defence & Space

WHAT WAS THATTTY

It has actual use case as proof. There’s no way this won’t hit top 200 at the very least. Once more exchanges hit were golden bulling

For sure....top 100 in the near future.

>this comfy ass coin staying under Jow Forums's radar for the dozenth time
sage sage sage

just broke previous ATH

2500 sats breached!

$8 by end of July?

This token never going down!

Realistic price predictions? How high is this going to go?

10-100x

they put an original rembrandt painting onto the blockchain and validated its authenticity

I have a modest stash of this at 47k and i feel like i have finally made it in crypto. I hold Verge, Ripple snd Ant Dhares before the 2017 bullrun.....i will NOT be selling VIDT. I tjought another micro cap future top 50 project would jever come again until i found this. VIDT is a truly rare opportunity in this current market.

God I wish these dubs come true.

Holding VIDT and FTM until peak bull for maximum gains

what the fuck that’s wild

shhhhh, just remember to type 'sage' in the option field
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs17a4cDcU4

Jeez, a video about a Dutch 17th century culture is filled to the top with niggers and pajeets, it's like they preemptively cuck the video to be spared from sjw crusade

Little known fact: Rembrandt was a genderqueer Muslim black paraplegic.

>swing trade from 35k to 60k
>again from 55k to 65k
>tfw now ive fucked up

yup. their office doesnt look like that though :^)
careful dawg this thing could still have quite a way ahead

t. literally every person that has tried to swing trade this. turns out someone just picked up your bags cheaper and you’re going to have to a smaller stack if you try to buy in. haven’t tested it out and I’m really not sure why anyone would, buy flash dips because it always recovers with a new ATH afterwards, but swing trading is just ignorant

Just reached 85000, new floor? the volume is at almost 2.5MM from about 1MM and that was just a week or 2 ago

Good to see the thread still alive and the price up a leg.

Good morning anons!

Still going

the size on hot bit is so fkn small. gna take ages to get my bags filled