This coin

is a commodity.
It is fuel for decentralized computations.
Imagine not owning the next Bitcoin.

Attached: 1535433954990.jpg (738x984, 180K)

imagine still shilling this dying coin. Come back when RLC actually works and has users.

it is an unlicensed security :^)

>RLC actually works and has users.
Ok I'm back. What did I miss?

Explain.

> Same moron keeps on shilling this dead and already dumped pnd shitcoin over and over
kys Gilles

> Please ignore him and report this thread as spam

LIE. Without sidechain it makes no sense to use (cost is 10x of what you pay normally) and there are no users, really. Not speaking of the constant bugs that people running workers (like me) are having. The system is also flawed in design, but I'll not discuss this here because you are making 5 RLC shillthreads to escape people calling this vaporware out for what it is.

>reads one wikipedia posts
>thinks he can be a security lawyer

>Without sidechain it makes no sense to use
Even if this were true(it isn't), the PoA sidechain has been in development for a while now.
>no users
There are some. It's mostly tests being done by developers though.
>constant bugs
No there isn't. I've been running a rig on RLC since v3 and it's worked flawlessly.
>The system is also flawed in design
Disingenuous FUD.

> Same moron keeps on shilling this dead and already dumped fraud over and over and faking "conversations" using different IPs
commit suicide Gilles

> Please ignore him and report this thread as spam

??????????????????????

why do you keep shilling this shit Gilles, we all know you're a scammer

give it up Gilles
we all see through the charade

no more P&Ds for this shitcoin with fake partnerships
people are too busy buying coins with real partnerships with real companies such as Google

Listen, I understand that this is a LINK board and that LINK will probably get delisted from binance, but why shit up every RLC thread with this trash? Is it because you bought at 2$ and are bagholding? Is it because iExec made an oracle as a sideproject and you feel threatened? Are you just trolling for the sake of it?

> why shit up every Rlc shill thread i make with useless copypasta to acquire new dumb people into the ponzi?
If you did'nt steal so much money dumping hard on v3, maybe you could have kept some credibility.

Now you deserve to die, french fucker.

Ah, you got burned by v3 and want RLC to dump even more so you can buy really cheap and recoup all your losses. Makes sense.

I'm american, nigger. KYS

I only have 1500 and I know itll be enough to make it but I still want a lot more

Imagine having 1500 eth at the bottom

Gilles this is so much pathetic, i consider this begging, it's not even a fraud anymore.
Please get some threatment, cock addiction can be fixed

Yeah, RLC is a guaranteed 1000x at this point. Time just needs to catch up.

> larping as a baguetted nigger
> answering to himself
neck yourself please

>larping as a troll
kys nigger lover

French are nigger lovers, not me

Attached: mcr.jpg (900x506, 104K)

Wait
Why is the iexec ceo posting here? Did I miss something?

This coin was delisted from Bittrex for not being regulated. Now it's only major exchange is Binance. Once Binance America starts, it will get delisted for Americans. It will then see a massive volume drop off. This shit is dead. Make a new coin or something, OP. It's time to move on.

pure desperation. look at how they screwed up and how they are trying to desperately regain trust. But its still getting delisted on binance and bittrex. Pretty much a death sentence.

because he has aids because of too much tranny cum swallowing and now he's searching for other morons to rob with dumps in order to get other tranny cum

and LINK was never even listed on bittrex. I guarantee RLC is on coinbase before LINK is. Protip: link is a security.

Gilles you've aids

delusion.

weeks before V1:
> the release will change everything, blablaba
week after V1
> oh its only early, just launched, wait for V2

weeks before V2
> global adoption coming!!!!
after V2
> 0 users
> its still early, just wait bro

before V3
> RLC makes LINK obsolete
> iExec will rule the world
> global major player adoption coming

after V3
> ..It's still ground zero for the tech, it quite literally just launched.
> just wait for V4 and sidechains bro

... repeat ad nauseaum

>same retards in every rlc thread
man biz has really gone downhill

Gilles you've aids, i'm sorry

And when Americans can't use Binance or RLC why would IBM and Intel stick around? The coin is dead.

RLC will be on US exchanges eventually. Can't say the same for LINK

Gilles you've aids, stop it, it's not worth anymore.
Neck yourself in streaming

iexec makes your financial state obsolete

>you've aids
>neck yourself in streaming
>calls every poster gilles
>french are nigger lovers
exactly what do you accomplish by lurking rlc threads and spamming neck yourself all the time? youre just a glow in the dark triggered linkie

RLC is a security not gonna happen. Have to move to frenchland to get rid of these bags for Francs.

ITT buy my bags

>2019
people still falling for this baguette vaporware cloud computing meme

RLC by definition is not a security.

> using another ip
kys Gilles

1. An investment of money. (Yes)
2. In a common enterprise. (Developing dapps and worker pool)
3. With an expectation of profits predominantly from the efforts of others. (Price of RLC will determine tokens utility and usage of dapps and worker pool which was created from the efforts of others)

user, seriously, if you are not another time Gilles posting with another ip, there's nothing serious to say about this scamcoin anymore.
It's been already dumped 4 times by the same devs.
This is called market manipulation and stealing.
They are not going to jail since crypto is not regulated.
Main exchanges getting rid of them is a major signal.

You don't know what a security is.

Gilles you have aids and steal money from people, there's no arguing going on.
You're connecting with other ips and answering yourself like a poor lame moron as usual.

no u

RLC getting delisted but Golem isn't. AHAHAHAHA JUSTED beyond all belief

the fudders are really retarded, anyway I hope this coin will be still here in the next bull run
It should be a 200$ per coin garatueed
We will see who was right

Protip: Link is for Oracles, and when Oracles will be the next hype word iExec will go to the moon with Link

> It's incredible, he keeps connecting with other ips and answer himself with this utterly retarded posts
cuck yourself Gilles

why do you fud in this retarded way, bro? Do you do just for the lulz and really you aren't afraid of RLC, or do you do it because you are a fool?

> pajeet language detected
This does not concern you Rambajeesh