When you make it!

What level of crazy do you think you are capable of?

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-232016~2.png (1080x812, 107K)

Link is literally Theranos. Fake partnerships after fake partnerships, vaporware product.

Attached: RussellCrowe.png (540x960, 643K)

I hope she gets jailed

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I don't know how on earth she could avoid jail. She's getting at least 10 years. Remember that Shkreli got 7 years for less than that.

The same level of crazy to emulate apple CEO and have a fake synth man voice to appear more powerful. She is an idiot but I’d throat fuck the phony bitch.

She’s a woman with connections, she gets no jail time

They were parading her around like she was the future of business in America, her connections go all the way to the top

She should be more worried about her investors. If some dumb broad suckered me out of tens or hundreds of millions well... she better watch her back.

>le female steve jobs
>wymyn can be successful billionaire CEO too

I will never stop laughing at this new idol feminist narrative.

Shkreli fucked with people suffering from lethal disease. Holmes fucked with billionaire shitheads.

Muh women are underrepresented in medical technology fields. First woman to break “glass ceiling” in field turns out to be a giant fake. Shocker.

Shkreli didn't get jail time for the drug price shithead. He got jail time for fucking with the clients of his former hedge fund, who were also super wealthy

>Walgreens invests in Theranos
>Walgreens loses so much money they can no longer afford healthcare for their employees
Those lazy stupid walgreen billionaire employee shitheads.

""""""""""""""""suicide"""""""""""""""" news when???

Attached: D4vQ8YpXkAEyAK6.jpg (816x404, 40K)

cmon now. Have you listened to skreli's explanation for why he changed the price of that drug? He got sent away for fucking with big pharma and big health insurance, not consumers.

And who do you think has more power to make her pay? Would you rather piss off some poor sick people or several billionaires.

I wonder if Walgreens has hitmen on retainer kek

Based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-234619(1).jpg (1080x1082, 381K)

If you listen to her interviews she is the worst kind of self righteous bitch.

Kissenger and Mattis were both on the board of directors for Theranos. Why would a general and a statesman be involved in a blood testing company, and why would big hitters like them not have people doing microscopic due diligence on Theranos?

I think it's far more likely that this was a means of laundering money for an off the books government project, OR the tech worked and they are keeping it under wraps.

Shes hot. Wanting her to be behind bars is ridiculous.

How difficult is it for a 35 years old caucasian female to rip-off a bunch of oldfags who still refuse to believe they've been Punk'd

The tech never worked. I did a documentary and the blood testing tech caused vials to break constantly and wasn’t fully automated. It needed workers monitoring the testing and would cause safety issues with all the broken glass/blood due to the malfunctions of the equipment. Theranos and Walgreens were worried they’d be putting workers in danger with all the spilled blood and glass. Unless as you said they do have a working version and this was an explanation of why it wouldn’t be released. One of her investors will have their revenge on this fake bitch and I’d bet a btc on it.

I dunno guys. All i'm saying is silicon valley is spooksville and she looks like a spook to me, and kept the company of spooks.

I'd suck her cock if she had one. It seems like she actually has one desu.

If you heard her synthetic deep man voice you would think differently. Imagine having sex with her as she moans like a man. Sheesh.

Ahh finally an enjoyable FUD, please go on

Its 360° the inverse of this.
Shkreli was done for 'securities fraud' - altho no-one lost any money - it was, literally, a victimless crime. And yes, being an asshole didn't help much either, but, not a crime per se
Holmes, on the other hand, was literally faking blood test results. Like for, y'know, sick people and shit ? On a fucking mafia-like scale. Jesus fuck, anyone else defrauds Rupert Murdoch of multiple millions, they'll get locked up. So, why is this bitch still free ?

>So, why is this bitch still free ?

She didn't get to trial yet. First the civil proceedings will ruin her for life, the the criminal trial will get her to prison until she's old.

cold fusion browses Jow Forums?