>how does it relate to the trinity and chainlink specifically?
Ari Juels is a pythagorean cultist (not a negative connotation in my opinion, when you look into it)
Arie Juels is a top adviser for chainlink and worked to establish Town Crier

Attached: 1560654807327.jpg (956x1656, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophynow.org/issues/78/The_Death_of_Pythagoras
youtu.be/7zjq7ktX8T8
youtu.be/djY7D-9vqfg
youtu.be/DcHKOC64KnE
youtu.be/WDWPVXxJOi8
amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709
hyperritual.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/correlation_sound_color.pdf
ba278b9d8106536501a2-57da1f3fe93ccf3a9828e6ce67c3d52c.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/ws_02_chindemi.pdf
youtu.be/1tXXRfq8L50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it true that pythagoreans wouldn't eat lima beans because they thought they were human beans?

cont'd discussion:

yea, its another symbol for reincarnation. the scarab, beetle. the cicada. pic related

the yellow scarab in this amulet is made from libyan desert glass. some think its glass made from meteor impact, but studies suggest it would take something much hotter. atomic energy perhaps? its kali yuga related

Attached: 1560707940263.jpg (946x1000, 263K)

He can be whatever he wants, as long as he recognises Tau>>Pi

are you running a script for gets? and yes, im not sure reincarnation is so great. I don't really want to come back here after this. it is all futile. read ecclesiastes.

haven't heard of that one
but I know he was a real human bean

Attached: 1560228172930.jpg (427x641, 75K)

this is snake rock jade user btw. just so you know.

It’s a mistranslation. They didn’t care about beans

>are you running a script for gets?
I'm not, honestly, it's funny how the digits synchronize though eh?
then again I've been dumping a lot of info, so it could just be a coincidence, but we all know there is no such thing
>pic related

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-13 082643.png (2866x371, 945K)

>There were many rules to follow if you were to be accepted into the Pythagorean Brotherhood. Fail in any of these and you were likely to be cast out from them with great ceremony. A mock funeral would be performed and you would no longer exist in the minds of the Brotherhood. One rule that could never be broken was the edict to refrain from eating beans. This stemmed partially from the Pythagorean precept that each person should strive for tranquillity and peace, savoring the harmony which mirrored the harmony of the heavens, the outer boundaries of the universe. But eat a plateful of beans and see what this brings you! The gurgling and squeezings of your intestines becomes anything but tranquil. Further, one Pythagorean goal was to purify the body and psyche so that one could return to the sun and rise even beyond the sun to the stars and the Milky Way, for which purification beans were counterproductive. But there was a deeper reason for omitting beans from the diet. It was believed that to eat a bean was akin to eating human flesh.

Attached: 1546683703776.png (1013x1000, 153K)

>snake rock jade
intradasting...seriously though
>t. jade monk(ey)

Attached: jade monk.jpg (700x350, 59K)

fun fact. Nephrite jade. the word Nephrite actually stems from Nephrology, the study of the human kidney, ancient civilizations believes that rubbing nephrite jade on their torsos had healing effects. maybe they were right.

A central tenant of the Pythagorean belief system was the transmigration of the soul. This included the transmigration of human souls into the bodies of animals. It is perhaps for this reason that Pythagoras strictly forbid the consumption of meat, resulting in his followers becoming some of the earliest known vegetarians.
A strange side note of the Pythagorean diet is that they were forbidden to eat beans. The reason behind this is not entirely known.

>Pythagoras the vegetarian did not only abstain from meat, he didn’t eat beans either. This was because he believed that humans and beans were spawned from the same source, and he conducted a scientific experiment to prove it. He buried a quantity of beans in mud, let them remain there for a few weeks, and then retrieved them. He noted their resemblance to human fetuses, thus convincing himself of the intimate relationship between beans and humans. To eat a bean would therefore be akin to eating human flesh. Equally, to crush, smash, or dirty a bean would be to harm a human. Thus the very strict rule to abstain from beans.

I believe you, just thought I'd ask. not surprised one bit.

>t. filthy bean eater and I no longer exist in the minds of the Brotherhood

>beans
>Nephrite jade. the word Nephrite actually stems from Nephrology, the study of the human kidney

>mfw

Attached: frame of mind.jpg (2336x1771, 435K)

>Suddenly Pythagoras came to a stop. A vast bean field stretched before him. He stood frozen, uncertain what to do. His eyes focused on a single bean dangling inches from his papyrus- covered feet. So true was he to his ideals that, even at the risk of losing his own life, he was unwilling to trample upon even a single bean. Staring down upon that vibrant bean, the sun low in the sky, he imagined it to be blossoming into a divine ripeness before him. And as he stood there, hesitating, contemplating his next move, his pursuers caught up with him. They lifted their weapons, and bringing the knifes down hard, spilled Pythagoras’ blood on the plants – ending his life for the sake of a bean, and for the deep wisdom immersed in that diminutive cosmic object.

philosophynow.org/issues/78/The_Death_of_Pythagoras

Attached: 1553621455500.png (800x1000, 254K)

>not surprised one bit.
same...
youtu.be/7zjq7ktX8T8
same...
>42
>23
hmm...

Attached: 42-post.jpg (1172x964, 106K)

un-fucking-believable
lol
>filename related

Attached: Tetraktys - water - H2O.jpg (638x637, 49K)

mfw we are
inter
linked

Attached: 1551269513620.jpg (400x366, 18K)

They reached the city of Metapontum, where they took shelter in the temple of the Muses and died there of starvation after forty days without food.[88][27][85][89] Another tale recorded by Porphyry claims that, as Pythagoras's enemies were burning the house, his devoted students laid down on the ground to make a path for him to escape by walking over their bodies across the flames like a bridge.[88] Pythagoras managed to escape, but was so despondent at the deaths of his beloved students that he committed suicide.[88] A different legend reported by both Diogenes Laërtius and Iamblichus states that Pythagoras almost managed to escape, but that he came to a bean field and refused to run through it, since doing so would violate his teachings, so he stopped instead and was killed.[90][88] This story seems to have originated from the writer Neanthes, who told it about later Pythagoreans, not about Pythagoras himself.[88]

it did not end well for our friend and his followers
guys...you know what this means...

Attached: 1560463100912.jpg (1079x751, 453K)

what does it mean fren?

>mfw we don't have much time left

Attached: pythagoras.jpg (880x1032, 170K)

>what does it mean fren?
>we don't have much time left

Attached: education.jpg (1280x1000, 407K)

>are you in a state of flow?

Attached: water cluster.png (475x237, 96K)

I've been showing this stuff to some of the ladies in my life too, they get it as well
>mfw...

Attached: pythagoras and his ladies.jpg (2880x1953, 1.07M)

so what do we do?

>are you in a state of flow?
I'm definitely ((((going with the flow))))

Attached: go with the flow.png (1282x1202, 801K)

You are missing the 1 brother... As in Acts 4:12... And Philippians 4:12... Feeling comfy here.

why do you bother trying to come off as so cool and mysterious? youre most likely just a fat weird who drink mountain dew fapping to asian chicks, go actually build something

Dear name fag, I'm never sure if you take a trip every now and then and decide to just shitpost on Jow Forums for the lulz, or if this is a well thought out larp. Nevertheless I enjoy it. Keep on doing keks work
youtu.be/djY7D-9vqfg

Attached: pierrot-and-harlequin.jpg (638x800, 76K)

>so what do we do?
we should do post related:
show these things to others around you, work to become (((interlinked))) with them and shill chainlink, but actually
once we start making it, they will begin to understand
>can /user/ go with the flow?
youtu.be/DcHKOC64KnE

Attached: 1560654700002.png (400x400, 19K)

>come off as so cool and mysterious?
your words, not mine, none of this stuff is that mysterious, just very cool
you learned pythagoras in elementary school lol

>You are missing the 1 brother... As in Acts 4:12... And Philippians 4:12... Feeling comfy here.
thank you

Attached: rainbow bridge hendrix.png (463x915, 270K)

>I'm never sure if you take a trip
just blowin' on that endo, song related:
youtu.be/WDWPVXxJOi8
>back den waifus dint wan me now im hot waifus all on me

>Nevertheless I enjoy it. Keep on doing keks work
cheers

Attached: sense gate.png (1536x1541, 1.6M)

what's up with all those sunflowers doe?

Attached: busy bee.png (1128x1136, 1.76M)

Attached: 1543372679361.jpg (640x544, 122K)

Still Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours wrapped in four vogues
Pimping four hoes and I'm packing four fours
Still Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours wrapped in four vogues
Pimping four hoes and I'm packing four fours
Now look who creeping look who crawling still balling in the mix

Attached: walk it like i talk it.jpg (1757x1261, 142K)

fucking attention faggot

>God and the devil carpool to work

Attached: 1553622197603.jpg (566x960, 109K)

>go actually build something
you have no idea what I do as a career, you would do well not to fill in the blanks

Attached: twin peaks - above and below.jpg (2500x1885, 1.2M)

is the father of Jesus Yahweh or is yahweh the demiurge and the real God is outside of this universe.

>shitpost on Jow Forums for the lulz, or if this is a well thought out larp
why not both?

Attached: big think.png (500x497, 277K)

suck dick in obscure alleys. Its not a hard guess

>is the father of Jesus Yahweh or is yahweh the demiurge and the real God is outside of this universe.
I can't conjecture to say, but I know he loves us
we have free will and aren't simply God's pets
this means that our creator loved us enough to enable us to have free will and the ability to determine our lives
pretty epic if you ask me

Attached: 1529898511509.jpg (1124x1537, 366K)

>suck dick in obscure alleys
user, look at me...i...i have some bad news for you

Attached: 1558651440747.png (817x443, 36K)

Not just that, they share a flat and get wasted on the weekend together. Relationships breed conflict, conflict can lead to experience, or total destruction.

Attached: AEIOU.jpg (2062x1507, 1.92M)

Attached: 1560644549647.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

Attached: 2YEZb443_400x400.jpg (399x399, 14K)

>Relationships breed conflict, conflict can lead to experience, or total destruction.
tell me about it
these stories are the stories of our lives
it's up to us how they play out
we can always make things better

Attached: 1560638219351.png (421x1258, 66K)

touche
as long as you enjoy yourself

Attached: (220×165) - Oa.png (204x149, 71K)

Facebook will use link in its new coin which is awesome. That's why they have a centralized mainnet at the moment feeding prices, and as the network grows it will just get bigger and bigger. The future is so bright, I might go blind!

Attached: 1551251074365.png (598x783, 182K)

>as long as you enjoy yourself
most definitely

Attached: link2.png (2532x1426, 1.06M)

Attached: 1560562509760.jpg (640x298, 35K)

even if our parents love us, despite or because of the sin and imperfection, genetics are deterministic, and so is memetic

Attached: 2017_06_29_Hey_pol_apparently_were_the_Underworld._And_were_Dragons_guarding_.png (639x360, 593K)

Attached: 24-kiefer-sutherland-24.jpg (320x256, 23K)

>genetics are deterministic, and so is memetic
it is SUNday after all

Attached: praise the sun.png (1975x1225, 1.24M)

>I've been showing this stuff to some of the ladies in my life too, they get it as well
>>mfw...

Attached: are you 42 pilled.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

Attached: 120px-Jupiter_symbol_svg.png (120x120, 2K)

Back tp bean talk, this is my favorite piece of nehprite jade, comes from big sur california, where they spend many years getting washed and tumbled by waves. They come out comma, or beaned shape, prettt often.

Attached: 15607104402651595548585.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

dude, even you should know that females are masters of repetition and mimicking, it is in their biological interest. Why else would they be hired for marketing positions and placed in lower sales.

Attached: Lowriders_2.jpg (2988x1680, 408K)

I might get one, the girl I'm seeing is from Hong Kong and I was telling her what you said about jade, and she said she'd bring me some of hers to see
any connections to beetles?
to be honest, I haven't done much digging into the topic myself beyond just the cursory information

Attached: 708px-Jupiter_from_Voyager_1.jpg (708x600, 102K)

>Why else would they be hired for marketing positions
no doubt about that my friend, they just don't know and haven't heard these concepts articulated like this before
just speaking from my personal experience, and how much it overlaps with pythagoras, very interesting hahaha
of course sleeping with the women is also a bonus hahahaha

Attached: dont call me shirley.jpg (460x332, 39K)

>I know he loves us
>we have free will
>the ability to determine our lives
What about my chronic, genetic-related depression? I was born this way

back to Ari Juels and the greek connection:

>There are rumors around San Francisco of Ari Juels being involved with occult’s. Specifically an occult dealing with Ancient Greece. Think oracles of Delphi type occult.
>
>Ari Juels has written a book
>amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709
>
>The books description:
>Cryptographer and classicist Ambrose Jerusalem is a UC Berkeley graduate student with a beautiful girlfriend and a comfortable future, until the National Security Agency recruits him to track a strange pattern of computer break-ins. Individually, they might not mean much a State Department official discovers a peculiar series of incriminating appointments in her computer calendar dating back to 18th century France; a corrupt president of the International Monetary Fund is startled by an oracular voice from his computer charging him with crimes against divine numerology and God but together, they provide disturbing evidence that someone has broken RSA encryption, the security lynchpin protecting the world s computer systems. Even more bizarre, a secret cult of latter-day followers of Pythagoras, the great Greek mathematician and philosopher who believed reality could be understood only through a mystical system of numbers, appears to be behind the attacks. With his deep knowledge of both cryptography and classical antiquity, Ambrose is the government s best chance to uncover the cult. Soon Ambrose discovers he is not only the hunter but the hunted, and the game is not simply code-breaking, but a deadly plan to alter the fate of the world.
>
>This is spooky. Ari Juels also graduated from UC Berkeley.
>
>Does anyone else have any information regarding the teams ties to occult’s?

Attached: tetraktys - ari juels.jpg (726x1100, 125K)

californiajadecarvings.com
boneart.co.nz
if you look for jade carving pages on FB, they are also trust worthy when it comes to providing unaltered, no dye jade. be careful not to get a dyed stone, or plastic injected one, lots of jade on the asian markets is niggered in some way unless you take the time to talk to different vendors and make sure. not really any connection directly to beetles, but there are a lot of asain carvers who carve phoenix birds into them.

fucking for fun is great, but reproduction is needed. It is the mans responsibility to chose the best baby factory and not get fooled by a hot bitch that is reflecting him and boosting his ego.

Attached: 1560691716988.jpg (1000x1000, 536K)

Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman--a rope over an abyss.

A dangerous crossing, a dangerous wayfaring, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.

I love him who scatters golden words in advance of his deeds, and always does more than he promises: for he seeks his own down-going.

What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal: what is lovable in man is that he is an OVER-GOING and a DOWN-GOING.

I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.

I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

I love him who lives in order to know, and seeks to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who labors and invents, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love him who loves his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing.

I love him who reserves no share of spirit for himself, but wants to be wholly the spirit of his virtue: thus walks he as spirit over the bridge.

I love him who makes his virtue his inclination and destiny: thus, for the sake of his virtue, he is willing to live on, or live no more.

I love him who desires not too many virtues. One virtue is more of a virtue than two, because it is more of a knot for one's destiny to cling to.

I love him whose soul is lavish, who wants no thanks and does not give back: for he always bestows, and desires not to keep for himself.

I love him who is ashamed when the dice fall in his favor, and who then asks: "Am I a dishonest player?"--for he is willing to succumb.

Attached: rainbow bridge.png (2819x1947, 3.84M)

>fucking for fun is great, but reproduction is needed.
indeed, I'm going steady with my girl now, we're going to have babies and get married within the next year
we're both doing very well for ourselves and can support a large family, which is what we intend to do
cheers and thank you, I agree

Attached: 42 a month.jpg (1137x864, 77K)

I love him who justifies the future ones, and redeems the past ones: for he is willing to succumb through the present ones.

I love him who chastens his God, because he loves his God: for he must succumb through the wrath of his God.

I love him whose soul is deep even in the wounding, and may succumb through a small matter: thus goes he willingly over the bridge.

I love him whose soul is so overfull that he forgets himself, and all things that are in him: thus all things become his down-going.

I love him who is of a free spirit and a free heart: thus is his head only the bowels of his heart; his heart, however, causes his down-going.

I love all who are like heavy drops falling one by one out of the dark cloud that lowers over man: they herald the coming of the lightning, and succumb as heralds.

Lo, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud: the lightning, however, is the SUPERMAN.--”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Attached: Zarathustra.jpg (500x658, 245K)

pretty sure the whole beetle thins is the egyptians deal, same concept, just another part of the world, the only reason they would not have used jade is lack of availability, the used lots of turquois and even made cermics that mimiced the blue green hues of other stones. the call it egyptian faience,

>I love him who chastens his God, because he loves his God: for he must succumb through the wrath of his God.
>mfw

Attached: dweller.jpg (300x421, 31K)

Whatever the fuck you said I guess

Attached: 1560462098575.jpg (1033x694, 175K)

hmmm....

>Whatever the fuck you said I guess
you should actually read the source material I'm quoting is my suggestion
but then again, what do I know, I'm just dis-seminating this info
>pic related

Attached: the-salmon-mysteries-a-guidebook-to-a-reimagining-of-the-eleusinian-mysteries.jpg (353x530, 84K)

Checked. Christ got cucked by Kek

>Eleusinian Mysteries
hyperritual.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/correlation_sound_color.pdf

ba278b9d8106536501a2-57da1f3fe93ccf3a9828e6ce67c3d52c.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/ws_02_chindemi.pdf

As to the climax of the Mysteries, there are two modern theories.

Some hold that the priests were the ones to reveal the visions of the holy night, consisting of a fire that represented the possibility of life after death, and various sacred objects. Others hold this explanation to be insufficient to account for the power and longevity of the Mysteries, and that the experiences must have been internal and mediated by a powerful psychoactive ingredient contained in the kykeon drink. (See "entheogenic theories" below.)

Following this section of the Mysteries was the Pannychis, an all-night feast[57] accompanied by dancing and merriment. The dances took place in the Rharian Field, rumored to be the first spot where grain grew. A bull sacrifice also took place late that night or early the next morning. That day (22nd Boedromion), the initiates honored the dead by pouring libations from special vessels.

On the 23rd of Boedromion, the Mysteries ended and everyone returned home.

>people drank something from a special cup called a "kykeon" pronounced "kekekion"

youtu.be/1tXXRfq8L50

look into psilocybin therapy and Terrence McKenna and Robert Anton Wilson

Attached: eleusis.png (1202x710, 890K)

Congrats, nevertheless negotiate a good marriage contract, you wouldn't do otherwise in a business relationship, no matter how well it went in the past, one never knows what the future brings. I hope I find the right one soon, but better to dodge some bullets than jump into a long term relationship that is deemed to fail

Attached: ee4e5e7aac7fff52252b1574a5fc200e.jpg (1080x1920, 205K)

>Checked. Christ got cucked by Kek
not quite
>Congrats, nevertheless negotiate a good marriage contract,
I broke off an engagement 3 months before the wedding at 27 years old after I realized my fiance wasn't right for me and was too materialistic (I found out she exchanged the engagement ring I got her for a bigger diamond out of a jealousy that her friend was given a $20,000 ring and I would only spend a "measly" $5,000)
I'm a different person from that experience and essentially had my "mid-life" crisis at 27 and survived it and came out like this now haha

Attached: tfw too weak to take the 42 pill.jpg (607x608, 83K)

last 4 digits of my house number at
lol
many more synchronicities
my house address starts with the number
24 || 42 haha

Attached: 8e809j.jpg (600x450, 59K)

>you should actually read the source material I'm quoting
Do you think that a human being who lived his whole life into despair is up for your homosexual riddles? I can't even read 2 sentences straight from how much I'm tired, I literally can't. You got lucky, but get real also

Entheogenic theories
Numerous scholars have proposed that the power of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from the kykeon's functioning as an entheogen, or psychedelic agent.[7] The use of potions or philtres for magical or religious purposes was relatively common in Greece and the ancient world.[67] The initiates, sensitized by their fast and prepared by preceding ceremonies (see set and setting), may have been propelled by the effects of a powerful psychoactive potion into revelatory mind states with profound spiritual and intellectual ramifications.[68] In opposition to this idea, other pointedly skeptical scholars note the lack of any solid evidence and stress the collective rather than individual character of initiation into the Mysteries.[69] Indirect evidence in support of the entheogenic theory is that in 415 BC Athenian aristocrat Alcibiades was condemned partly because he took part in an "Eleusinian mystery" in a private house.[70]

Many psychoactive agents have been proposed as the significant element of kykeon, though without consensus or conclusive evidence. These include the ergot, a fungal parasite of the barley or rye grain, which contains the alkaloids ergotamine, a precursor to LSD, and ergonovine.[68] However, modern attempts to prepare a kykeon using ergot-parasitized barley have yielded inconclusive results, though Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin describe both ergonovine and LSA to be known to produce LSD-like effects.[71][72]

Psychoactive mushrooms are another candidate. Terence McKenna speculated that the mysteries were focused around a variety of Psilocybe. Other entheogenic fungi, such as Amanita muscaria, have also been suggested.[73] A recent hypothesis suggests that the ancient Egyptians cultivated Psilocybe cubensis on barley and associated it with the deity Osiris.[74]

Numerous scholars have proposed that the power of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from the kykeon's functioning as an entheogen, or psychedelic agent.[7]

Attached: eden.jpg (684x646, 175K)

careful 42 user, a wise man once told me there are other things to life than getting married. just cus you trust her now, does not mean she is not capable of being flipped. careful brother!

>I can't even read 2 sentences straight from how much I'm tired
I can't think for you, I did get lucky, but I'm living in the real world
what's your world look like?
it looks pretty shit from my vantage point
you don't think I haven't been in similar despondent situations?
>homosexual riddles
God help you if you think these are riddles and if I'm not speaking plainly and clearly

you're just a pussy and too afraid to admit that

Attached: rogers.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>look into psilocybin therapy and Terrence McKenna and Robert Anton Wilson
Based on how you talk It's hippie shit (read: alternative medicine), isn't it?

take your time, no rush.

>careful 42 user
read:
>does not mean she is not capable of being flipped. careful brother!
tell me about it, thank you for the needful and wise words my friend
I'm always keeping frosty
>pic related

Attached: 1550099433283.png (552x413, 332K)

Attached: 1534990198743.png (584x308, 179K)

They are just used as a symbol because of the spiraling seed pattern in the middle.

Attached: 61e6dadac8f602bcd4f33e0e17fc09bd.jpg (229x230, 12K)

Attached: 1530131000079.jpg (720x1000, 107K)

>It's hippie shit (read: alternative medicine), isn't it?
it's predates the hippies my friend

Attached: the-mushroom-in-christian-art.jpg (341x450, 52K)

Being consequent and determined, good attributes for a man. I'm sure you will make and desu, 27 is a good age for a midlife crisis, imagine being a 38 year old manchild that played vydia the majority of his life and comes to the realization he threw his life away. But they deserve no pity in all fairness.

Attached: 1490631217462.jpg (460x324, 36K)

The fuck is this shit, history is filled with shizos

well, maybe the were right.

Attached: smilebecauseithappened..jpg (474x316, 24K)

What if I told you that schizophrenia is only a mental illness because they can see things you can't.

>how does it relate to the trinity and chainlink specifically?
>what's pythagoras holding in his hand?
a pyramid
>what's the molecular structure of water?
a pyramid
>pic related
>what does the electric density of the water molecule do the white light from the sun?
causes it to refract and resonate with the natural magnetic dipole of water
this refraction creates the rainbow that we perceive with our eyes
it appears at an angle of incidence of 42 degrees

>the trinity
>42
>spectrum of colours

>I miss UNanon.
>Tell me about the rainbow.
>7 colors, 7 notes in an octave with the 8th
>repeating.
>God's beauty to be perceived only by human eyes.

Attached: fijuhqewiuyfiuwnvlkwjv.jpg (1035x1380, 98K)

A 'yes' will do

It’s the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything.

>>what does the electric density of the water molecule do the white light from the sun?
>causes it to refract and resonate with the natural magnetic dipole of water
>this refraction creates the rainbow that we perceive with our eyes
>it appears at an angle of incidence of 42 degrees

Attached: 1549999213335.jpg (470x385, 70K)

can someone photoshop the new chainlink logo onto this template of the Antahkarana?

Attached: Antahkarana - Cube.jpg (630x630, 66K)

use this chainlink logo,
I will pay 10 link to whoever can do this for us please, but it actually has to be hi-res, transparent and good and I will pay

Attached: 1560637418305.png (1898x2160, 837K)