Burned by shitcoins

Just sold it all to ETH. Is this the right play?
ETH/BTC ratio seems low atm
Poorfag accumulating my vitaliks

Attached: eth.png (200x200, 2K)

Smart call imo.

Eth very undervalued I think.

V-ID the only other major holding I've been buying the last few weeks.

I have 40 eth and am very disappointed in it. I wanna just exchange it for BTC already but I'm holding what feels like false hope

the last time btc was ~9k eth was 800ish

huh i did the opposite and converted it all to BTC since i doubt ETH will go anywhere maybe ~300 but probs eoy not soon

Don't know man, this is acting slow right now but i think it will have a great pump.

you guys are either newfags or brainlets.
alts are gonna dump in 60-90 days, wait a little and buy then, in the meantime btc is king, as always.

still remember when i could trade my shitcoins for like 100 eth, feels bad man. If we bullrun I want to keep an eth stash just so I don't neck myself
yeah seems undervalued/ppl betting on a btc pump before buying eth

this guy fucks

Does this not look like the bottom?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 2.12.03 PM.png (649x441, 47K)

smart move the price will rise in the future ETH 2.0 is right around the corner 3rd january 2020 isn't far away

Will I make it with 100?

ETH 2.0 will be basically launching when next bullrun starts. You figure this shit out and can get rich. It's simple.

Eth 2.0 wont have smart contracts until phase 2, somewhere in 2021, not counting delays.

I heard this 2.0 will come out in 2019, does anyone know what Q will be?
Or it's just another vapor announcement?

Eth is dead until 2.0 drops, it's not the ico craze anymore, you are better in BTC, unless you want to keep bleeding SATs, everyone keeps saying eth is undervalued which is exactly why it won't moon....it's not, it's overvalued and has an endless supply...

$DAG

2.0 wont be 2019
they need to integrate pos and sharding
limited pos could be early 2020, but don't expect full sharding until 2021
really fucking sick of waiting, holding since 2016

Why on earth are people buying ETH?
It is not a store of value and it works just as well at $50 as it does at $300. You only need a bit to pay gas fees.
Bitcoin on the other hand is the best store of value of them all and will inevitably reach high USD prices.
Maybe one day someone will build a decent store of value on ETH and that is kind of needed as ETH itself can't fit that role. (Infinite supply).

Attached: Vitalik.png (793x727, 102K)

So it's being developed into a store of value, but it isn't yet and it's cheap as fuck... and you're not buying it now because...?

This guy gets it

This is why they will lose, eventually.
With the shitload of money they made, they were supposed to work hard, not just make useless announcements.

There are no plans to end the indefinite inflation of ETH. ETH isn't hardcapped.

Nope, Vitalik said there needs to be store of value build on top of ETH, something like 0xBTC or what Richard Heart is currently building (HEX).
No reason for ETH itself to reach high USD valuations.

sure you could keep a couple ETH somewhere in cold storage for times to come but actively trading & investing at this point in time is just asking to get roped
it might go up by a few dollars later and when it does you should put it into BTC since it'll top out at 13k eom

retards everywhere in this thread have convinced me to continue buying ether.

Why the fuck is sharding and staking taking so long? Zilliqa and ONE already have sharding and half the new shitcoins out there have staking. You're telling me ETH has 10x more developers than any other coin and they can't get fucking staking working?

Attached: 1559028169927.jpg (250x182, 5K)

I don't see anything better coming other than hyperledger in terms of corporate acceptance
there's plans, it just wont be until 2021 and there will probably be about 10-15 more created from pow until then

Think of it this way - any developer can make a shitty proof of concept blockchain with sharding, staking, etc., you name it. The ETH team is taking their time to do it correctly. ETH would be kill if they suffer another DAO like incident.

Not in any meaningful decentralised way, its easy to shard on these meme centralised coins

Eth is a established (and used IRL) coin, eth 2.0 needs to be failproof. Shitcoins can experiment freely without fear