Does this have top 50 potential?

Attached: DbMgP59UMAAd5a2.png (1200x1200, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nknetwork/stephen-wolfram-creator-of-nks-tries-to-understand-nkn-b4018d747a3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does the universe need a new kind of network?

I have a 10K stack just in case.

Will 5k be enough to make it? Will it be like 25 cent ethereum?

Unironically yes. IT HAS GOT BOTH DIFFIE aaaannnnd WOLFRAM.
Motherfucking wolfram, the inventor of Mathematica software, fields medalist and the motherfucking inventor of celluar automata that is copied by IOTA. If motherfucking IOTA is at top 50 NKN should also be, lol.

Thanks, gonna buy another 5k

1k NKN is enough. Think NEO on steroid...

lol lets not be silly, 1k will not be enough with NKN's supply

no, this is a research projects run by greediest chinks in crypto

NO. the usecase is absolutely retarded

If they didn’t have wolfram and Diffie the market cap would be like 500k.

You heard of any of them? I think they paid them just for appearance. They said that they would focus more on marketing but still NOTHING.. and zero community. It's gonna die after mainnet

medium.com/nknetwork/stephen-wolfram-creator-of-nks-tries-to-understand-nkn-b4018d747a3

READ AND WEEP

obviously, this is one of the most active test nets in crypto with an amazing use-case.

I am holding this shit with iron hands but a bit of price movement would be nice. I know it steadily grew over the last few months but am hoping for a pump

NEO and ONT are nothing vs NKN. Just do the math.

should be a good thing actually

One of the advisors to NKN just barely now started to try to understand the technology he's supposedly been advising on for over a year?

bearish as fuck for NKN

sry but you wont be accumulating more with that bs

That's just for stupid investors to learn about NKN without feeling too stupid

no one said hes been advising for a year. he came on as advisor in december i think. this interview was from one of their initial discussion

NKN is top 10.
Just be patient.

Attached: 20190615_173545.jpg (794x1024, 313K)

#2 2020

No. Selling tomorrow.

It’s dumping pretty bad right now.

No.

I'm expecting some pretty big announcements and marketing after mainnet launch. If you read Bruce's most recent blog post it's pretty obvious they have been purposely keeping quiet to stay compliant with SEC regulations. Also, since binance is going to be banning burgers soon I expect bittrex to gain a lot of volume and they already have a listing there which will be open to Americans after mainnet.