Whats so bad about living with your parents

whats so bad about living with your parents

im saving a ton of money and im pouring it into crypto

Attached: 1560384776375.png (727x582, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HRzqyJkeRO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing it's perfectly fine don't listen to those salty people that live on their own they are just salty that they got kicked out or that they had a horrible relationship with their parents. Stay at home user trust me the rat race sucks.

youtu.be/HRzqyJkeRO8

i'm doin this. i retired at age 24 and so did my whole family now we just travel. and buy and hodl more. i mange the family wealth it's funny b/c 3 years ago we where average 3 years later we are 1%ers.

Nothing. Don't listen to the idiots that tell you to move out at age 18, but also help your parents out too.

wow. congrats! what do you do with all your free time? You are still young!

Nothing, this is what I did. Lived with my parents throughout my 20s, went all in on crypto and became a millionaire.

hope youre buying BSV user

i help clean and i take care of my own laundry/food/insurance the only thing i dont do is pay rent because they dont charge me.

people act as if im a child or something because i live with my parents

Don't listen to them.

No idea. Seems like most of the people who advocate for moving out right away have a horrible relationship with their parents. A family of working people is strong. My parents, my brother and I all have good jobs. We're building a great amount of wealth together and it feels good.

Go back 2 Reddit you nigger faggot

Attached: craig-wright-sjw-kike.jpg (883x883, 149K)

Nothing, moving out early is a burger thing

You will never get that time back of having spent it with your parents when you're older. If you have a good relationship with them and they are letting you stay there, then stay there and don't listen to all the dumb fags that say otherwise. You're not going to look back when you're 90 and say, "I sure wish I moved out of my parents' house when I was 18!". Don't listen to the idiots telling them to move out but don't be a leach either which sounds like you're not, so there it is.

families used to be a lot bigger so the idea that you should move out was true because a 3 bedroom place shouldn't have 7 adults in it
now homes are bigger and families are smaller

living alone is overated, since i moved to live on my own, im always paranoid, feeling unsecure that somebody will come and murder me, since nobody knows that i exists

Because capitalism by definition protects inheritance, but society doesnt

Maybe you’re just a mentally ill bitch and has nothing to do with living alone

the "DUDE MOVE OUT LMAO" is so fucking dead at this point

lets see the choices for an 20 something average adult
A) Stay with parents, people who love and will take care of you. You can combine wealth since it's not yours or their money, its everyone's money. Everyone succeeds here.
B) Move in with other people. Cheap rent but have to always be on guard of their shenanigans. Relationship deteriorates if you were friends with them before moving in. You sorta can succeed here, but at a cost.
C) Move out by yourself. All of your money will go to rent and utilities. Forced to move into the city for decent apartments, or settle down with shady local ones full of crackheads and other degenerates. At least you can have girls over, I guess? Nobody succeeds here.

Attached: 1489445536216.jpg (687x612, 114K)

Almost all adults living with their parents that I know off are incapable of living their own life. They are literally mentally handicapped.
Know quite a few

thanks guys

In theory this is awesome, but in practice people who live with their parents are ALWAYS manchildren. I wonder if it's just a psychological thing because I've seen normal people that moved out of their parent's house and when they move back in a few years they turn into manchildren... so...

Try to keep your eyes on the prize, I guess.

>Move out by yourself. All of your money will go to rent and utilities. Forced to move into the city for decent apartments, or settle down with shady local ones full of crackheads and other degenerates. At least you can have girls over, I guess? Nobody succeeds here.
This isn't what happens

definitely no coke and hookers.

all I do when I'm at home is read, browse Jow Forums or work out.

calm down, cave dweller.

nothing wrong with it user just have a good attitude around them and help them with shit. I.e., don’t be a pest

Good luck with brain damage

Attached: CraigIsAFraud.png (1262x1146, 132K)

>whats so bad about living with your parents
The fact that your dad cries himself to sleep thinking about how much of a manbaby he raised.

Theres a social shaming aspect of it, but if that doesnt bother you then there arent many negatives. Especially if youre sacrificing current social status in order to buy memecoins to improve your future. Think how many yuppies have little to no savings because they want to go on vacations and to nice dinners to impress their peers on instagram. Youll have the last laugh.

all these disabled losers lmao

There's unironically nothing wrong if your situation means moving out would cripple you financially

Nothing as long and you take the money you save and pour it into crypto

Attached: 30488A7F-B9FC-4A5C-932A-D17469946490.jpg (830x738, 56K)

top kek

Imagine unironically believing in CSW and BSV

As long as you have a job/business/career going on I think it's fine. There's nothing worse than being a parasite and I've been there.

Theres nothing wrong with it. I live on my own and i just have a shitty relationship with my parents but otherwise I would be living with them

Doing the same here my fixed expenses at £300 a month including contribution to live there. Barely spend that much on personal food or clothes and I am frugal to the point of heavy autism.
Literally anything after my £300 ish expenses goes into crypto now indefinitely.

Literally nothing wrong as long as you do your part (clean your room/house, buy your groceries and cook your own food)
Basically if you're not a maintained faggot you're ok in my book

Literally kys

Having bitches over to fuck is the only advantage, renting is dumb least your contribution helps someone you give a fuck about when living with parents. If you move out it only makes any sense buying a home. Even with the interest and boomer bags you get to keep the house after 30 years. However Jow Forumsfags probs plan to purchase a first home with crypto gains not a mortgage

I thought the same thing but as soon as I started working a job that paid a lot of money my mom started inspecting my penis a lot more than she ever did in the past and I think they must have both been worried about me because my father seemed very upset too.

Cope. Have sex.

great job, I plan on helping my family out as well

Eventually it really wears on you. Yeah it's dumb to leave immediately if your parents aren't degenerate druggies, and it's great to stay longer and save up/invest, but eventually you can no longer tolerate it.
It starts to feel like you lack all autonomy, have no choice over anything, have no space, no privacy, and are constantly obligated to work around the house doing shit you'd rather not. It really starts to feel like a prison. People absolutely think less of you and when you have to function in a career and social setting that shit will ruin you.
Yeah it was great after college, but now in my mid 20's I feel like my quality of life hasn't improved one iota since childhood even though I worked extremely hard so that it was better, and I feel like if I stay any longer I will have traded in my 20's for a few thousand dollars a year.

Attached: 919561235.png (260x249, 65K)

the last sentence describes wagies quite well

If I could stand living under the same roof as my mum I would. Buy as much crypto as possible user godspeed

Attached: 1559275978009.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

It's funny the people I know who moved out early either had complete shit homes in which case they could get some decent gibs or were spoiled rich who had daddy pay their rent so they could feel 'independent'. The middle gets squeezed the hardest.

then please enlighten us, faggot

Depends on who your parents are I suppose, and the living situation.

if your parents have an empty bedroom, then it's a no brainer to use that empty bedroom until you have enough money where you can comfortably leave the house

paying mr. shekelstein to use his bedroom when there is an empty bedroom at home is a total wealth transfer because muh young independence

1/2

Attached: jbpKaczynski1.png (1114x571, 823K)

2/2

Attached: kaczynskiUnaManifesto40.jpg (615x1552, 374K)

I just graduated college and can take a job in this podunk town that pays $36,000 a year. Or I can move back in with my parents for a little while and probably find a higher paying job in the bay area.

I have $7200 of student loan debt currently so my objective would be to pay that off before moving out again. I hate the feeling of being in debt so this seems like the option . It would make me a wagie commuter, but it would mean greater financial freedom in a years time

I should mention rent is $500 a month in my current spot and the quality of life isn't terrible . But, I feel like if I stay in this town any longer im going to wither and die

It's full of memories like getting cucked, while sleeping in my car and wage slaving at McDonald's just so I could live inside while finishing school .

Attached: 1559512670157.jpg (675x675, 180K)

>and when they move back in a few years they turn into manchildren
I've seen this happen as well, it's a very bizzare phenomenon. Almost 60 year old guy tells his elderly 80+ mom to come live with him and his wife. Everything is swell at first but after a few years his mom is back to cooking and cleaning for him even though it should be the other way around, and all he does is go to work and come home and play videogames.
Grown ass man turned teenager again, you cant make this shit up.

Attached: 1435434682612.jpg (224x225, 11K)