How do you manage

How do I manage to cuckwage 8 hours stacking goods on the shelfs at the grocery store without getting my brain melted by boredom and getting a big urge to kill myself?
*Not able to use headphones for'' health and safety reasons''

Attached: wc.png (1200x1000, 671K)

Just bring your mom to my house every Friday night and sit in my closet while I have sex with her and I'll give you the equivalent of what you're making now and you wont have to learn to deal with that.

Jow Forums never disappoints me

go 3rd shift if you cant find a better job, those guys do whatever the fuck they want at midnight stocking shelves, probably high on something, listening to whatever.

Just get a real job, you worm

I would love to but I'am 19yo and need to finish highschool to get any job that will please me for sometime ,before I'm gonna get where i want

we are being checked at work if we are high or drunk if it's a 3rd shift. And it would completly ruin my biological clock. (I've already tried it)

I need to get thru only one month but it seems like a lot after first day.

donate large sums to charities
at least for me it gives me peace of mind
but maybe for you it's something different, maybe a nice car, only you know

Attached: image.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

I was a stocker at a grocery store when I was 16 or 17 and my entire job was pointless, the entire back/truck bay would be filled up with 30 or 40 pallets of dry stock and throughout my 5/6 hour shift I would do 3 or 4 at most. 3 or 4 guys would come in at night and they would all be gone by the morning. Never even saw these fuckers but they just must have zoned the fuck in on drugs/music/whatever, busted ass and went home. It’s a shit life but fuck that’s actually some hard work

Have a book you can read. If that's not your thing have a book to learn something, perhaps a language

I know what i need money for. But it still doesnt give me ,, peace of mind '' , yet I know I am gonna be happy when it's over

I mean my ,,at work time'' , off work I have plenty of things that I enjoy

>need money
huh i misunderstood i thought you were sitting on some hefty bags of LINK and just waging for the lulz and basically looking for something that gives your life meaning and purpose to continue

i guess you should start investing in crypto so that you don't have to wage anymore (someday, it won't happen fast obviously)

Attached: meandthealts.jpg (1150x580, 195K)

>he donates money to tax sanctuaries that exist solely for mediocre childless white women in NYC and SF to earn 6 figure salaries for arranging fancy dinners and auctions

You could have spent that money on camwhores, paypig

This is me .

I am willing to invest 1/3rd when I can afford it. I already have some coins but not enough to withdraw in the coming time.

Here's what you do so listen up.
First get a 15K loan
Next get a bitmex account
Now gear up 3x and ride it to 100K
it'll take five to ten years but you'll be sorted
just watch the gains on ur phone.

And then crypto has no movement for couple years and I am fucked. Too risky but I am still investing 1/3rd of my paycheck everymonth so ONE DAY

Also need money asap for things like finishing my high school education thru the internet because I've dropped out last year so I need to pay for the finals like 2k.
Bad financial call I will admit it but I feel way better mentally.

Scheme plans on how to make money no matter if its realistic or not and workout all the details that would happen in that scenario, lets say starting a scam ICO for example, helps me get trough the day

that's good to hear!
BTC gon drop down to 2k next eom anyways so you'll be able to buy more for a lower price and cash out when it moons to 13k sometime this year

Attached: ohnoyoudidnt.jpg (2651x1598, 897K)

Also if you never been arrested order drugs online and start selling them. Start going to parties and just network in drug circles you will make profits. I was your age when I started doing that

too risky
especially in burgerland
sorta viable if you somewhere in the EU since penalty on selling isn't as harsh as it is over the pond

Attached: 666666666666666.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Just don't be an idiot about it, never have big amounts on your person, when somebody texts you for lets say 5 pills mdma don't have them in your pocket, take the plastic from ciggarete box, put the pills inside, and seal the plastic with a lighter, now take that and put it in your mouth, if the DEA or whoever stops you simply swallow the thing and shit it out back home. At least thats how we do it in EU, its not hard but its effective

And don't order things to your home address, go around town and find an empty house with letters in the mailbox. Take a letter out which will probably be some kind of a bill and take a picture of the address with your phone. Now order something (mdma, speed have the best profit margins) and go back to that house in a week or two at night (around midnight) now this will be pretty scary first few times but remember not to stand around and look suspicious but just go for it and grab the shit and run. Or you can pay somebody to do it down the line

My friend was doing this shit and now he's facing 2 to 8 years. 2 risky and 2 stressfull.
I will go by my path just need to figure out how not to die mentally in this job for some time.

Anyway thanks for the tips frens , will use.

have sex
learn to code
just b yourself

dedicate yourself fully to stocking shelves, don't cut corners, make your shelves the best shelves possible. once you do this fully, your question will answer itself.