It's those VIBES, user!

You getting them too?

Attached: VIDTshares.jpg (630x630, 95K)

I'm feeling ants in my pants, user.

Attached: 1554147266058.gif (300x420, 143K)

Yes

no, but 70% in vidt and comfy as fuck nonetheless

Market cap a little under $6 million.
At 20 cents already.
Circulating supply a little over 28m with total supply around 63m.
Is this going to the moon or what.

Forgot to mention all of the partnerships and upcoming exchange listings.

It certainly has everything going for it.

Literally unfudable

inb4 pajeet tier "use your eyes to validate smart contracts" anti fud, fud

Attached: WvQ-UHs8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yeah, or that "token not needed" retard. Wonder what happened to him since 8 cents.

Kek, the only FUD other than that has been "It's gonna dump".
Literally beats the shit out of nearly all of top 100 "projects". Yes "projects" since they don't have anything in production. Imagine the line of thinking.

Some dude kept going on about "selling the top" 3-4 days ago and was really adamant about it. I wonder how that worked out for him.

kek I was there for that, he got really offended and butthurt when everyone called him a retard and it shot up like 4 cents in the next 24 hours, the thread was still alive with 200 replies and people were still calling him retarded the next day. user probably necked himself

The fud VIDT is getting now is bullish. Everyone who missed out is pissed. Thing is market cap is only 5 million. In this market we're in, thats a micro cap.

Allright, I’ll bite… just this time

1. Validation is active in seconds after manual drag n drop/automated API, verifying takes 5 seconds.
2. Other solutions only work as long as you pay yearly, V-ID validation requires a payment just once to work forever. Volume discounts and batching reduce price further. Verifying always free.
3. Not a problem in any of V-ID’s use case situations, or any normal business environment. (digitally signed documents also require an internet connection to verify the certificate)

Transactions anchored in public blockchains could be checked with existing open source software, even if V-ID would cease to exist (not gonna happen )

Let’s continue!

4. Verifying works on any device with a browser, mobile as well, no authorisation, plugin or other software required. Optional QR feature enables verification of physical printed copy
5. Works with any digital file (photos, video, tracking data, audit trails, databases)
6. No need to make any change to original file
7. Validation can be done retroactively, so even years after a file was published / distributed.
8. Blockchain is the most secure way to record data (Certificates can be hacked, certificate authorities can be hacked, which happened many times before, invalidating all files issued)

Nice, just bought 100k

BTC is dumping, let’s see if we can hold our ground marines. it’s held strong the past week through slight dips

Guys if you have 40k or this or even 20 to 30k then it's pretty much safe to say you have made it in crypto. This is a future top 50 project whivh means this is a legit X100 plus investment.

this picture is giving me antshares vibes

Just hit 21 cents.

The memes the VIDTeam are putting out are worth investing in alone.

Attached: uRhWK88sBsAAJtrnEUpOwkqw2.jpg (1178x630, 195K)

what are your targets?

Short 1 dollar, mid 2 to 5 dollars and long 10 to $100

Not touching till 2$

1$ really, hope it can hit 40ct

WHAT WAS THAT

Someone marketbought a fuckload. New ATH!

Attached: VIDT.jpg (891x572, 94K)

Pls moon

Feelin more comfy than sitting on stablecoins. I’ve got $3k on this one. I spent too long chasing the highs, this one is still really low despite the new aths. Pls let this be my moonshot. I went x6 overnight with cardano but only had$500 on it when my portfolio was 6k. Boosted me to 10k but I was more unhappy of losing the possible gains. I’m not gonna be dumb with my bets anymore.