Well represented LINK

He goes out of his fucking way to not give any compliment this is fucking hilarious.

Attached: Screenshot_20190616_213428_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2240, 659K)

Finally bent the knee

Endorse is such a strong word...

he hasn't bent the knee yet, it just buckled a bit.
sergey's gonna blast his kneecaps with a sawn off EOY anyway.

He is fucking FUMING inside his bones are melting he'll soon be money jelly

He sounds like child that was cough red-handed

fucking bullish, vitalik is SEETHING

He's scared Sergey will eat him at the next bootcamp.

skeleton jelly

Attached: 61MSD0v.jpg (1053x2898, 649K)

Attached: 4534591301111.jpg (1413x959, 221K)

Nah, Vitalik will saw his own legs so he's the right height to constantly submit his sissy mouth to sergey's veiny, 10 inch russian cocker

Attached: 179cm.jpg (594x420, 58K)

Not related to this but Vitalik unironically seems like the type of guy where if you pissed him off or did something he didn't like you would see another side to him that no one sees publicly

I bet he can be a real evil motherfucker

this place is truly populated by autists. Vitalik Buterin has a very clear case of aspergers. He does not care about pride, grudges, dominance hierarchies, or any of the signaling you're trying to uncover. He has no beef with Sergey. It's psychologically impossible for him.

The reason he avoids shilling chainlink at all costs is because he loathes rent seeking crypto traders who will run with any positive endorsement he gives

ive only seen pictures of him but your right

>another one bends the knee

When will Vitalik publicly admit that LINK solves ETH's scaling problem?

Attached: 1560648266836.png (680x574, 127K)

I don't think so. He definitely does care about dominance hierarchies. But nobody could compete with him. I mean, he is the genius kid behind eth! Jow Forums was shilling him nonstop in the old days.
But now, threads of money skelly have vanished and are replaced by fat sergey.
I bet vitalik is, in fact, a 4channer and he hates it that he is no longer the center of attention.

Its actually quite funny when you think about it.
First we got a very thin guy and now an obese one :p.

..I didn't mean if offensively but because he's smart and maybe aspie/autismo. A dangerous combo if you're a brainlet in his path

Attached: 155988940701.jpg (396x482, 43K)

>tfw you may have called him a pajeet poorfag not knowing it was him posting on here

Attached: 156004736946.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

Well why would he mention chainlink at all?
when smartcontract.com started offering oracles, he tweeted about them. After the ICO, he removed the tweet. Now all he does is mention chainlink in an off-handed way. The reason he is doing this is because he knows it's the next major project, and doesn't want to get himself in any legal trouble. Everything to him is about the success of blockchain. Killing the stable and standard oracle system before it's successful decentralization would be a major loss for Ethereum's adoption. Essentially it's all about changing the world for him. He's already got all the status to last him his life. This is clearly about keeping Chainlink safe.

The only people who don't care about dominance hierarchies are the ones who consider themselves on top of them.
Those are the ones that react most violently when they are dethroned.

This. Vitalik understands Sergey's power level and the real potential of link. He doesn't want to get in the way of the world's first trillionaire.

Attached: 1560138076580.png (1772x1219, 2.35M)

it has nothing to do with legal trouble. The slightest mention of Chainlink or a smart contract or oracles is inundated with dozens of LINK shills, all of whom are associated with biz. He doesn't like crypto speculators to begin with, he's made that clear. Jow Forums type especially so. He's a classical liberal

you're thinking of someone like Elon musk. Vitalik picks his nose in front of a crowd of thousands

jelly skelly

>he doesn't like Jow Forums posters

Attached: 155962559059.png (645x729, 42K)

stfu pajeet poorfag

Why do you keep on regurgitating this obvious GoT reference. It's so cringe because it shows how much a neckbeard you are.

dude, he's absolutely committed to the adoption of smart contracts, hence why he designed ethereum. What is next is an oracle system. It's really about the tech. Shilling it before it's functioning would compromise the whole thing. Why take any chances? At the same time he's mentioning it in a way that highlights the developer aspect of it. "It was really well represented" at a DEVELOPER boot camp. To speculate on anything other than his attitude towards the adoption of smart contracts is retarded. He doesn't like Jow Forums posters so he's going to go out of his way to sabotage a crucial system for the genuine adoption of smart contracts, which is the precise value proposition of Ethereum? Get real man.

Fucking checked.
Serg and co. might've asked him to tone it down since they were worried about security status.

>He does not care about pride, grudges
>he loathes rent seeking crypto traders
Hmm

He strikes me as the extremely passive aggressive type

Skelly-> Belly
Holder -> Lied
Walker -> Died

Apparently there was alot of fart "noises" coming from the Chainlink table at inopportune moments and making the audience crack up laughing

that's what i'm alluding to

He strikes me as the type of retard that would pick his nose in public and wipe it on the wall.

Was a power move

>He's a classical liberal

Attached: 1552523691791.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>a very clear case of aspergers. He does not care about pride, grudges, dominance hierarchies
Actual aspies, the ones you find majoring in maths and getting a phd without having done a single internship in their life, are some of the most spiteful people you'll meet. I doubt you've spent a lot of time with any.

Vitalik resents Sergey for working with FAAMG companies. He wanted to upend corporations and create a decentralized world. Instead, those corporations are jumping on and are going to benefit big time.

At the same time, he's chained to Chainlink in order for his shitcoin to have any value so he has to foster it.

Simple as.