Can you imagine only saving $7300 per year? haha what retards

can you imagine only saving $7300 per year? haha what retards

Attached: file.png (586x721, 230K)

imagine making 464k and giving 185k to uncle samuel

40% Tax ? Are you fucking kidding me

>uncle sam

You mean feeding like 7 niglets

$36k to 401k constitutes savings, dumbo. Paying off your mortgage, and thereby securing home equity, also constitutes a type of investment.

That said, three vacations a year, charity (especially when "charity" apparently means giving even more money to the college that fleeced you), etc. is pretty stupid.

W2 employees, when will they learn?

>3 vacations a year
>42k on childcare
>18k in (((donations)))
Raise your own kids and stop giving money to Jews, congrats you have another 60k to play with. Holy shit this is pathetic

Most of you wage slaves who complain about the rich having to much money will never understand how much fckng money us taken away in taxes so you cucks can complain about being held down by the system!!

sounds like the college didn’t fleece them if they secured a 500k/yr annual income zoomer faggot

Typical fem led household

Wife makes $75K on her meme job and they pay $42K on "childcare" and 24K on takeout

>why cant we make it!?!?

>charity
>3 vacations
what if we just killed all the normies? would being a NEET still be possible?

I make mid-six figures and still won't, and never will, "donate" a cent to my undergrad or law school. They got MORE than enough out of me. Education is a scam and should cost half what it does.

Worst budget I've ever seen in my life

>make $23k/year (part time) while going to school
>~$1600 per month after taxes
>rent is $900/month
just barely scraping by, but i'm making it

>18k on vacations every year
>~10k on clothes "for 4" per year (over 2k on clothes per person? do they replace their wardrobe yearly?)
>18 thousand to "charity"
>~10k on 2 car payments

yeah when you waste your fucking money youre gonna look average no matter what you make.

>Food for four:$23000 (includes TWO date nights)

Are they eating wagyu every night jesus

mfw those retards gives more to charities in a year than they spend on their children's education.

$23000 for 4 is extremely reasonable user.
Divide that by 4 then 365 and they're only spending $15.7 a day on food. Their other expenses are extremely questionable though

People who are bad with money actually trigger me. A 5 series and a land cruiser lmao this is the most nigga rich budget I have ever seen.

>live in $1.5M home
>feeling average

I guess CNBC only posted that to piss poorfags off

In SF thats 1100 sq/ft with people that shit on your front steps.

>mortgage is $5k a month
>feels average

what a fucking joke

this list is so retarted I dont even know where to begin

I'm glad I didn't fall for the wife and children meme.

Attached: 1560717517.png (1257x411, 29K)

right, but they're spending $5k/yr on gas, so they're not in SF or any other big city. Or they're in a city and driving out of the city for work, which is retarded, like the rest of their budget.

2 Grand a month is not reasonable

uncle tom*

>Clothes for 4 people
>Almost 10K/year
>Over $2000 per person

They spend more on clothes in a year than I have spent in my entire life since I started paying for my own clothes.

Also, good job paying 1.5 million dollars for a house that breaks so often, you need to spend $5000/year to fix it.

$18000 to charity when you are only saving $500 a month for yourself. Based Samaritans.

Is that 167k number post tax?

It's average in Toronto

*chk* Yeeep... *siiiiiiiiiiiip* Sure am glad I never tied the knot. *siip* Yea, *sp* I just knew this free bird didn't need no Ball'n'Chain holdin' me down. *adjusts belly* Just like ol' Skynyrd sang on the radio. *siiiiiiiiiiiii

Attached: AB2E07E7-3DDB-49B2-9B61-B2CF7971BD72.png (577x387, 62K)

> three vacations a year
> two large cars
> 1.5 mio usd home
> charity
> student loans

god it must be awful to live in america

It's post tax and 55k in my 401k.

these people are living like absolute douchebags, and like they make 800k a year. Your average person is dogshit tier at managing money. 23 grand on eating out? Fuck you. Cry me a river.

based. i also average ~$2700/mo in expenses and have similar income.

Attached: 1534337593157.png (615x292, 8K)

Holy fuck they literally give more than half of their income as taxes. 40% income tax + 20k house tax + sales tax from each fucking purchase.
This is barefaced fucking robbery. How don't normies don't realize that? Why u burgers don't vote for libertarian party?
Even in middle ages taxes for peasants (the lowest and most despised class of all) weren't that high, they worked on their feudal's land and were giving around 30% of the harvest.

Attached: 1_Mcsbd96VfhMunzsOdLRmxQ.jpg (800x461, 200K)

well fuck me. i live in a 1.5 million home and earn 500k p.a. and give $25k to charity, yet i only manage to save 300$ a YEAR.

these kids today should be GRATEFUL for flipping burgers and making $7.50 an hour - if they'd just live at home and cut down on these avocado toasts they could save more money than my poor old boomer ass

Exactly. I answer every time they call and pretend to not know who they're asking for. Usually stops them from calling for a year or so. Not answering just gets me harassed and they don't seem to understand the word stop.

36k in the 401k per year is pretty good
should make up for this outrages spending

Yeah well they picked their own cotton.

I have a family of four( five actually) get a Sam's membership and learn to

This exact family is dumb as fuck because
> charity
> 401k ponzi
But there are actually a lot of people who pay this quadrillions of taxes each year. How didn't you Americans still not start libertarian revolution?
Srsly, war for American independence started when Britain decided to raise taxes by around 3%, and there were no income tax at all and no VAT/sales tax.
Wtf is wrong with modern people??? How is it ok to someone to be robbed for MORE THAN HALF of your income for your entire life???

Attached: 1560564528133.jpg (246x250, 8K)

That's the US. They treat us like slaves.

how is 401k a ponzi scheme?

Introduce something stupid and raise a generation around it, they'll find it normal. Old tactic, very effective

very nice user - what's your target number?

Imagine giving MORE TO CHARITY THAN YOU SAVE HOLY FUCK

The U.S has the lowest tax rate out of all first world nations. Which shithole do you live in?

Attached: 3.1.4_-_figure_1.png (695x716, 17K)

I make shit a year (27k) but even after expenses and deductions/tax I still clear $350 a month on average. So that's $4200 I save each yr plus my Tax refund. I'm married but no kids though.

At least we have representation with our taxation!

Based coastal elite mediafags dabbing on flyover poorfags

>spends 1k a month on clothes
>nothing fancy

HOLY KEK I spend less than 500 a year on clothes

Sa-ving? What is this? I only gamble on memecoins and mice races.

I haven't bought clothes in a year desu, I only buy shit like underwear or pajama pants too so it's like less than $200 a year

All pension plans are fucking ponzis.
401k is slightly better then social security shit that exists in my country (here younger generations literally pay pensions for old people with their taxes, unmasked pyramid sheme) but still is fucking scam.
> give your money to us
> we will invest them for u into boomer stocks
> your gains will be eaten by inflation anyway.
> paying taxes anyway when you cash out
Some people are fucking cattle even if they make 500k per year.

Imagine just letting them do this

Link?

I've been making 10-20% annual ROI on my stocks, which outpaces inflation.

Not as good as some of the bitcoin millionaires obv, but I didn't want to commit sudoku like some of the people who lost all their money, either.

for a long time it was $1m, then i got there and wanted $1.5m. have a feeling that when i get there the new target will be $2m. i am nervous about being bored if i quit my job though, so who knows.

I'm sure it's apparent too

> what shithole u live in
Ukraine. I earn around $50k/year (average yearly salary here is $4800, lol, so I'm considered upper class) and the only tax I pay is 20% VAT (sales tax) because kikes in the government are too weak to collect other taxes.
Still I feel that I'm robbed for that 20%, government hasn't done anything good for me for my entire life.

>mice races
h...hi?

Attached: hi.jpg (585x576, 36K)

Bubu wins the rematch

Nice larp.

Nobody is forcing you to be "rich" stupid wagie.

they are average. They live like absolute wage slaves normies and should just neck themselves since they'll unironically never make it

>expensive childcare
>(((mortgage)))
>three vacations per year
>$2400 per person annually
>$1k monthly for children's lessons
>(((charity)))
>(((student loans)))
these retards deserve to remain poor

There is a high probability that dollar will collapse soon. And next recession can easily wipe all your stocks gains.
Withdraw your 401k and buy crypto, land and metals user.

>>$2400 per person annually
for clothing, derp

Holy fuck. Imagine having that much debt.

No one pays 40% in taxes. Even on a Jow Forums board, people here are too retarded to understand progressive tax rates.

>three (3) vacations a year
>charity
>23,000 in food

fucking losers

>Charity $18000
Fuggg man. I'll give half my money to a decent charity that supports people in my country and city when I die but if any motherfucker thinks they're getting free money from me while I'm still kicking they can get themselves to fuck.

>BE THANKFUL MR GOLDSTEIN IS GIVING YOU A GOOD INTEREST RATE!
yeah sure fucking thing cocksucker

Not a larp at all.

Attached: 20190617_002137.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

Well no, they save $45,000 per year. 401k isn't an expense. And "Charity" is a tax break for that $18,000. So they have an additional $18,000 to save or spend, totalling $63,000 saved per year.

Also
>$3 million term life
THEY FUCKING DESERVE TO STARVE
FUCKING IDIOTS
FUCKING RETARDS
TERM
FUCK
ING
LIFE
INSURANCE

How to get qt ukraine gf

As a CPA, the tax part really bothers me. It's not a very good analysis at all.

>Crypto
A recession will wipe out crypto. Even if your stock gains are wiped out, hodl them if they're blue-chips and you'll be okay.

>And three vacations at 18k, 9.6k in car payments, and 18 in charity
Stupid fucks bought the most expensive toyota possible, probably to look humble rich.
Get a fucking minivan, most burgers with suv’s would have been fine with a minivan, but they don’t want to look like “soccer moms”. I’d take a lovely soccer mom houswife over this woman who fell for the working mom meme.
I bet there are plenty of times where she is too tired for sex because she works sooo hard. Of course her husband would probably be making more money if he was the type who could make his wife a housewife by letting her make the decision.

>He thinks that people that make that kind of money have student loans.
Kek. Only people at the top with connections get those jobs these days.

>three vacations a year

Ukraine is a crypto investors dream paradise. Tax free post apocalyptic wasteland littered with aids ridden qt blondes.

Or just work your ass off and become a Big 4 partner after 20 years.

Bernietards will tell you that's even not enough. I don't blame "rich" people for hiding so much wealth. The people making 200k-1mil are punished really hard

If u are white american, just promise them to take them to your country.

Add social security to this too. Millennials are going to get buttfucked in 30 years by that program.

Checked.
But u forget to mention that cost of living here is maybe the cheapest in Europe.
user, there's high probability that next recession is gonna hit harder than all previous combined. Maybe the dollar itself won't survive
Also
> crypto wiped out
No, it's gonna moon hard. 2008 recession is basically the event that gave birth to Bitcoin.
In every country where economy is unstable and in crisis (Venezuela, Turkey, Ukraine, Nigeria etc) crypto becomes well used. So if the whole world will experience a recession, money will flow into crypto as massively as they never were. And if recession happens next year together with Bitcoin halving, we will see $1M for BTC by 2021.

Attached: 1532536690_4fqXI1-BIOEDLcCQ1IBxkDUk6xrc1kVlh6yJoR2Nw0c.png (750x725, 810K)

Seem like dumb cunts to me.

If they had any fucking sense they'd do the following:

>stop paying into pensions (total $32k saved)
>stop going on lavish holidays ($18k saved)
>stop giving $18k to charity
>eat out less / buy less clothes / be more frugal in general (can probably save another $10k easily)

That's like $80k you use to pay more of their mortgage, as they are wasting so much money on interest the $60k a year barely dents it I suspect.

Once their house is paid off, then start paying into a pension or just save a shit ton yourself easily

>3 vacations
>2 date nights
If money is so tight why the hell are you still doing this

i white but not american

What's wrong with giving away money to charity?

Doesn't matter if u are from "first world" country.
Wait, what? So u Americans pay into both 401 k ponzi and social security ponzi?

just a quick shout out to you and other's that fucking show those that call you larpers when you're saying the truth. there is too little recognition

>charity
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The larp isn't about the country of citizenship.

All benefits are paid with new fiat.
The ukies in america are all turkiac khazars.

Last year I was broke af doingy honours year. Saved 7k when my total income was like 12k. Had to save for my wife's visa.

Most people don't know how to save.

A lot of "ukrainians" who emigrated to America are ukrainian kikes.

Attached: 8099a664e3592e24df4588bf4e1eea57.jpg (640x960, 101K)