Is chainlink unironically a scam?

Is chainlink unironically a scam?

Attached: FDA08599-4C27-4AAC-BC84-AFBA0CB8C972.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Nope

Yes, it is an overhyped jason praser, as blockchain is nothing more than an overhyped triple entry ledger

Yes

Stay away

$1.60? Lol we crashin to 0.15 any minute now

yes. sell them to me

Attached: 1559148311797.png (1440x1734, 2.44M)

"chainlink is a scam" is a scam

Life is a scam

Attached: 87ACA57E-EEC3-418C-A315-CA6CF84C8347.png (520x1232, 592K)

No user, its a new paradigm of automated intelligence 'oracles' that will seemless connect all the worlds information source (ie. it uses JSON).

Its valuation will go to $1T USD by the time it reaches $1000 and unironically there will be no competitors because its an ERC20 token

anyone got facebook chainlink cube?

The final redpill is knowing that it doesn't matter if something is a scam or not. Knowing if you're buying a scam is useful for knowing whether you dump on one pump, or several.

There are plenty of retards over 40 on this board that will happily inform you that they never bought any Bitcoin because it's a ponzi, these are the equivalent of that 110 IQ manlet smug pepe in that one image believing themselves to be smart when in fact it's just cope because they didn't get rich off it. Look at the chainlink charts zoomed out and compare it's chart to confirmed scam coins or failed projects in the past, that's literally all you need to know.

You just got linked, sucka

Attached: IMG_0163.png (500x500, 308K)

this

>final redpill is knowing that it doesn't matter if something is a scam or not.

true. but you niggas need to get a believable story together. your fomo-level babble works well on other autist, but normies will never put a dime because its autism at medically dangerous levels.

I just bought some for the first time so I hope not

Attached: 127.png (640x1136, 814K)

link will never reach 1 trillion marketcap fuck

Attached: images (10).jpg (480x360, 25K)

yea google's gonna freak haha

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are a MANIAC!

Money's a fucking meme, might as well enjoy it.

During the last bullrun, ripple reached 150 billion marketcap. And ripple is a complete shitcoin.

/thread

so are YOU!

we are far beyond that question, by now

The absolute STATE of nolinkers.

Everything except btc is a 100% worthless scam