P A S S I V E - GENERAL

>create VM farm on my PC
>make 25 accounts spanning Tinder, POF etc
>upload normieshit selfies and cute poses of my sourcewhore for 2 days
>caption the next, hyper-teasy one "$3 gets nudesssss hehe here's my cashapp :)" etc
>within 20 minutes I made $400
>I've been tweaking this same recipe and have essentially made twice the minimum wage equivalent daily
>all it took was a setup and few clicks per day

Attached: 1560704070799.jpg (409x409, 102K)

Enjoy going to jail for fraud

cool story bro
good hustle

"help officer i sent money to a girl that doesn't exist and now my feelings are hurt!"

How do you set up multiple Tinder accounts with the phone number requirement?

Texting apps, like TextNow

Who would go to the police for $3

6/1 larp

no one cares as long as you don't defraud the banks. if you were ripping off cash app then it would be a different story.

This at least give the incel a nude pack, easy google search can give you gorillions of them and I'm sure it's easier to setup catfish accs with these

how many VM do you use?
what location do you use for Tinder?

or you can learn to how 10x trade on bitmex and dont have to be a sleazy faggot

No one has ever fucking made money doing that. Crypto is a scam.

Attached: 9p89731.png (844x1500, 1.6M)

thx op just bought 200k and came on sirgay she hiss at cat eating a big mac

Texting apps don't work with tinder

Women are hot, but god they are cringe

The biggest lie that's ever been told is that "women are complicated" Once you learn that everything women do is designed to attract the attention of chad you will understand them perfectly.

might work if your mark dorsey or jack zuckerberg
and you know the sex addicts with cash.
found you pepe
one sure loves exploiting shit cult dont they

only for you normies

This. Thank god I was blackpilled

Post proof OP

everything from jobs money fashion and even the economy itself is basically just an elaborate mating ritual.

Yup

keep seething, no-coiner

What is POF?

i started learning to code in september 2018 and now i make ~$500 dollars per week from the block explorer i built. i don't even do anything since i completed it. i sit at home and play fortnite, and do some python tutorials here and there.

Based stroke-user.

where do you get the income, ads?

Also, where do they send you money? Cash collecting needs to be on anonymous platform otherwise you might get into trouble?

CashApp

>block explorer
larp, no one would pay for a block explorer with all the free alternatives

curious about this too, but not use a ai to generate fake chicks. Chick cant sue cuz chick doesnt exist and all you need is a "template" chick in different poses

Can you tell us more user? I love these clever biz life hack trick stories :) is your whore real deal or u just downloaded some pics? If real, does she knows? Do u have real nude pictures that u send to normies after they pay? How long does it take on average to have them pay? What is the most money u got out of some nornie? Share user :)

also shit like this has me convinced the legit honest way is for po' folks

Kek I love it too, threads like this off and on are what slippery sloped me into gitting gud. Most I ever got in a single transaction was $4,000 and it was from a weeks-long catch. Faked an illness and he "saved" my life. Always demand they pay prior to "meeting" or sending them nudes, they sometimes fight it but hornyness always wins. Started off 1v1 catfishing.
>source a good camwhore (aka the types to also post normalthot selfies to Twitter / Instagram)
>create email, CashApp and dating site accounts for her
>post normalthot selfies until you're generating dozens of replies, likes matches etc within 30 min intervals
>then post whoreshit in the bio "5 dollars gets it all, 10 dollars gets a call" etc
>at this point you'll have several paypig orbiters and a few whiteknights begging you not to show yourself
>NEEVR tell them you have, just play the "I have...I have no other choice" sobfest
>when they inquire, invent a pressing medical issue that's left you no other choice
>you get the idea from here

The whiteknights usually end up dwarfing the paypigs because they'll send hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars in a single sitting. But for convenience, I abandoned the quality / time strategy for the VM McDonalds strategy. 200 paypigs at $5 entry is way better than two whiteknights.

Towards the end of my time doing it 1v1 I actually got my own sugarbaby / whore to pose and perform various frequently requested sex acts. She charged too much, but she was so beautiful the payoff from catfishing was ridiculously worth it. Let her in on the secret when we saw each other more often. No fucking joke she started posing / performing for free since I was going to give her half (I was giving her 10%)
It is, I genuinely feel sad for how much time I wasted as a wagie to see virtually none of the profit

Attached: IMG_6502777.jpg (1500x1000, 113K)

Thanks for update user. What exacly you mean by finding a good camwhore? Did you just find some and then took her pictures or u made a deal with em from the get go? Also.. What do when people pay you, you dont send nudes and they get angry? Btw i am typing from mobile my wagiework

just kill yourself

Based and redpilled

Like a Tumblr era Belle Delphine. Big enough that she had thousands of images / videos to download, old enough that most normies don't know her. Just find a good enough candidate and mass-save. Or if you know irl whores like I did, try that route. Much harder though.

Back then I played the part, sent the pics. Photoshopped many-a-name on papers so they'd "know she was real" kek. Now I don't send anything, it's not worh the 5 minutes to manually get into the VM IRC and have someone do it for me just to gamble for having an extra $5 or $10. Especially when you've got a plethora of them still up and running / being created.

user you are based AF. What apps are you using besides tinder? On the serious note. Is this even illegal? I guess they cant even punish u for this ?

can't they just dispute with their bank if you don't actually send them nudes though?

Pragmatically no. If I asked you to place $10 on your coffee table and then I took it and ran into the hills, would any court really hear you out? Plus what are they gonna do if it WAS hundreds or thousands? "this girl I was paying for nudes and sex DIDNT make me cum, your honor" it's dead in the water.

I use POF and Tinder almost exclusively just ebcause its simplest with the VMs. But most of mu bucks individually prior were from FaceBook and Instagram believe it or not.

Attached: IMG_6503777.jpg (1663x2495, 358K)

Quick question, say I were able to find a girl that could do this for me, but is really dumb, what sort of return could I get?

I know this slutty chick with a hot body, dumb as hell, but also (last time I talked to her, really lonely and going nowhere in life).

>whats a VM farm

How do I learn this stuff.

So you are using VPN to profit from some nice region like NYC? Or where do you operate? Also.. Can u say u made it in life? :)

If you can get her to do photos / dick in mouth just once; you WILL make at least $300 barely trying.

I do west coast US, irl I live in the very far Northwestern US. I'm not a richfag or anything by any stretch, but I haven't had a job since 2012. Drive a good car. Eat out every day. Flex on Jow Forums etc. That's beyond good enough for me. If any of you fags want tips / collabing just shoot one to my discord

normnada#1019

Attached: DWJoJ7yXcAAAusV.jpg (427x499, 26K)

I couldn’t ever make money by lying to people I would feel worthless

I own 9 rental properties around a university, best passive income stream i can imagine. The best pqrt is i mqke their parents cosign, so if their little shits dont pay i go after their parents

Its not criminal fraud to do this actually. Its not a registered business (at least it shouldnt be unless you're stupid) and there's no actual established transaction. People are gifting money via cashapp in hopes of receiving "nudes". For all anyone knows it could be a catfish or the truth. There's no fraud until an actual lie is told. Up until that point it's just retards thinking with their dicks.

oh shit
oh shit
idea bulb ding
find a struggling chick like mall level
and go some sugardaddy arbitrage

would love to chat and collab based digital pimp user, just added you on discord my username is AkiraH

With just the dummy account method, using lowkey tumblr thots with lots of material already available.. how many 5 dollar donates to the cash app would you realistically expect to see? This is actually a genius idea and I can see this working especially if you have access to actual nudes.

>being this slave morality

This is sick but cashapp isn't in Australia. Anyone know a good alternative?

I get you but then again does it matter if they get what they want? I just delivered the goods I never claimed to be them

But don't the nudes end up falling under intellectual property?