I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for being here with me in this sacred space

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for being here with me in this sacred space.
From the very moment I started browsing this board I couldn't stop. I've been browsing this board and this board alone every single time I have taken a shit, every lunch break, every moment I could squeeze in between cucking, when I get home and before I go to bed. I've been through most of it.
All the way from assblaster, to the endless waves of fud, the bear domination and seamlessly endless crab market, the lsd predictions, the frens, the based shitposters, the coffee standard, delphi, google etc. and now finally the number 42. Needless to say I have not had sex.

Nothing in my life has given me more joy then this struggle for financial freedom. I feel connected to every single one of you and I never want to let go. Now when we are seemingly on the edge of singularity it all feels so strange, do I even want to make it? I'm not so sure anymore. I could die now and be happy.

AMA

Attached: 1551501389217.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

Do you recall the XTCC/Tai Chi Chain pump n dump around March last year?

same dude

Mein nigga. Once delivered from evil, the drinks are on me.

Godspeed user

Same. My life has been on here the past two years.

Have you had any strange things$’ happen in real life?

unironically a linkmarine neet up should happen at a crypto convention

>tfw the binance fud is hitting hard
im all in link frens and i'm a burger what the fuck do I do? Am I even going to be able to cash out?

Attached: 1559456047353.jpg (479x494, 269K)

checked, I do not.
A few near death experiences with the feeling of having someone watching me, lost all my friends one way or another, alot of synchronizations, and always a feeling of being on a rail towards a certain point in time.

CHECKED, kek wills it.

>lost all my friends one way or another

How?

Basically most of them distanced themself from me after I went through a blackpill period. Even my oldest and best friend. I have a hard time being dishonest. They are not dead or anything but I can never forgive them.

Since I'm an autist I can't really make new friends. Especially with normies.

You can't make friends because you don't relax and pay attention, not because you're an autist. All anyone wants is to be witnessed, real life (You)s. If you just show up and witness people doing their life while doling out little tiny breadcrumbs about yourself, you can have your pick of any friend you want.

>befriending retard NPCs

True, I have focused at this and done as you say. I did until a few months ago with some new people I have gotten to known in a new city. It all gets very tiresome and more like a job. I don't call that a friendship.

Friendship includes loyalty. When you have gone through life for 15 years together you don't leave them at their most depressed state.

i feel you bro. im not even autistic, like i am capable of making new friends and chilling with normies. I havent done so in a very long time because i somehow have more in common with some internet frens on a money weaving japanese brapper forum. I love every moment of it, and im saddened that it will eventually end. I will be sure to meet up with all of you in the city of delphi however. i love you frens

Attached: 1542266196082.jpg (410x382, 25K)

GTFO newfag
you weren't here for the ICO

you feel me because we are one and the same fren
also checked

Attached: 1552493187724s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

frenn

Attached: 1542999113435.jpg (300x295, 23K)

Attached: 15371104667393.png (500x622, 350K)

Should be illegal to make such risky trades as a unregistered investor. We want the best for you, goy

never change frenns

Attached: 1558222212705.png (922x712, 29K)

We’re all pieces of shit. I’m on a pendulum swinging from “I’m a genius and I really am going to make it” to “holy fuck I’m completely delusional”

Do geniuses feel like they’re insane or delusional?

Same. It became even more of a pain talking to normies once I found this place. I'm not posting often here, like a post a day, but I love every minute I spent here. I love you frens

Attached: 1547137919393.png (598x624, 157K)

i aint no genius but i regularly go from "im gonna make it" to "im gonna kill myself" every day twice a day.

How big is your stack?

Every day here feels more and more like I'm a member of a cult.

almost made corporal
and that is a good thing

a stag walked down my street in the middle of the night and i was the only one who could see him. Maybe my nolinker frens have poor night vision, but he wasn't far enough away for that to be a problem i think.

this user, me too.

you are the first people in my life i can relate to.
love oyu all

Checked. We weren't joking about that yacht party, man.
Agreed, OP, I remember being in high school circa 2007 thinking how it felt like I was always waiting for something but wasn't sure what it was. That feeling never left and ow I feel it is getting very close. I think it's fair to say most of us here have always been "losers", and this thing which brought all together is now going to free us give us a means to actually live. It's an amazing thing to experience.

>We’re all pieces of shit. I’m on a pendulum swinging from “I’m a genius and I really am going to make it” to “holy fuck I’m completely delusional”
We've all experienced the same things, fren. That's why our bond will always be something special, I imagine only the previous generation of biztard early eth investors could relate on a different level. It's been the most surreal ride, discovering all these breadcrumbs and understanding how it would all unfold, while nobody else but us was paying attention. I've had so many lightbulb moments while doing my research. This shared feeling must be unparalleled. It gave me purpose again.

Take it out of binance by Sept. Use kyber to turn into Eth and then into cash.

Attached: 1542683759285.gif (647x666, 3.47M)

Shit this gif would be amazing if there weren't tons of images piling up.

I've always thought our brand of INTx autism was a curse more than a gift but our drive and abilities to carefully obsessively examine things and notice patterns finally became useful for something.

Good luck man. I feel the same

>feeling of having someone watching me, lost all my friends one way or another, alot of synchronizations, and always a feeling of being on a rail towards a certain point in time
You are not alone, fren

Same I really need to have sex

intx's is more interconnected then any other personality type, our collective consciousnesses is unparalleled, we are all in this together and have unironically already made it, this thread have given me alot of joy like this board always does. Our faiths are intervened in a divine way. When the time is right our paths will cross. I love you all.

Attached: 1558821677663.jpg (344x236, 12K)

God bless

Same on so many levels.
We were destined for this

By the way boys, LINK/USD bullflag about to break out. Thank again, bros. Keep those hands strong. Samsung, FaceBook, the Jew banks. All will bend the knee

Repeating numbers and times.

Any room for a based ENTP at the yacht party? Been stinky as fuck since 2017

No need to worry, hold it in a hardware wallet until you're ready to cash out and you can move to Huobi or Kyber to change into ETH then a burger exchange to cash into USD.

I've felt the same way

I feel connected to you too OP.

I feel connected to all the link marines.

I'm still gonna be on Jow Forums after singularity.

You're the best frens i've ever had.

I remember there was an insider user who was a LINK whale. He said after singularity he was gonna invite all the LINK marines on his yacht. Hope I see you all there!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

I love you frens!

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Love you too fren
we have nothing in common in life, but this ride is a universal joy
we're all gonna make it

I raped that faggot every time he tried to initiate a pump
Made like 12k XLM from him
Fuck that motherfucker

Love you guys I hope everyone here makes it one day

Attached: 1559961814940.jpg (439x363, 127K)

I’m literally shaking right now. I can’t believe this happened to me!!
>finally get my dad to take me to McDonald’s
>mcchicken is amazing obviously
>after the meal we're on our way out and I see him
>sergey is on his way to his limo
>go up and ask for his autograph
>"Is that all you want, kid?"
>my jaw drops and so does his plaid shirt
>I immediately dive between his folds and catch Big Mac sauce in my mouth, swallowing it quickly but not too quickly to savor the flavor
>half an hour passes and my stomach is about to burst
>at this point I'm actually starting to feel the singularity myself
>Sergey puts on his checkered blouse, winks at me, gets in his limo and leaves
>turns out my dad was watching the whole time
>says he wants to eat Sergeys secret sauce next time too

Christ almighty, what a night! And I'm still full!

kek

Where can I buy a factory sealed Trezor in person? A retail store maybe? I bought a Ledger and realized its not as functional with LINK and want to do this as safe and proper as possible.

>AMA
Can you give me some linkies?

I wonder what this phenomenon is called. I am literally exhibiting the exact same behaviors.

I have had plenty of sex but ever since LINK no longer feel the urge to.

You don't come on Jow Forums if everything in your life is going well.
Me and you, we've all been through a lot.
This is now our moment, and we deserve it.

Attached: 1559862814469.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Man I sure hope LINK delivers everything that's been promised

>You don't come on Jow Forums if everything in your life is going well.
I remember that post. It hit me right in the feels desu.

I hope all of my frens make it.

Attached: 1522528802529.png (657x527, 11K)

Attached: 1549326344315.png (689x473, 97K)

Attached: 1547893019474.jpg (900x470, 79K)

This makes me feel better. Whenever a roastie speaks to me i feel the overwhelming urge to escape, lest i lose my fortune for my idleness.

Regardless of what the normies think, truly any woman is mine for the taking when LINK hits $1k.

Attached: 1542747500671s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

That’s the thing, right? The goal ahead is greater than any roastie could ever offer. I’m afraid when we are all sitting around the yacht-fire sipping monsters reminiscing about how we made our fortunes that we’ll never really be able to appreciate anything ever again. Nothing will feel as good as the singularity. I’m not sure I’ll ever care to have sex again as it will likely be vapid and meaningless by comparison. Just jerk off thinking about the good ol’ days shitposting on Jow Forums.

I miss assblaster

frens, thank you for your energy. ive travelled this long road from sibos with you, all this time, obsessively. i have six figures of link now, and i am absolutely exhausted. the emotions and experiences you've felt are common among us.

godspeed frens

It's true.