BAT

$10 EOY.

Attached: BAT.png (1600x909, 54K)

you spelt sats wrong

Try 100 kiddo

t. knower

For real? Then I'm making good money letting these ads pop up

Imagine the dump once payouts work

I like the idea and I like brave, but you can't spend BAT on anything meaningful at the moment, and it is not normie friendly enough to do so + KYC to cash out...

It's just too clunky still.

I think in the advent of a normie fueled golden bull run, it would do exceptionally well since it is normie friendly, but at the moment adoption won't make it pump.

BAT is worthless, stop trying to dump your bags here and go to Reddit

based and coinbasepilled

its never going to pump. sell pressure is going to be through the roof at ALL TIMES. look at what the minimum donation is for a website or content creator. its 1 bat. why would anyone donate 1 bat=$10 to anything?

you do realize they can change the minimum donation amount right?

humans like easy numbers if they use it often. If BAT becomes relevant enough to correspond closer to USD than BTC then $1, 5$, and 10$ will be the start, ending and top of a potential pump when the beta finishes.

still not getting how this token is ever going to reach a high price since everyone that gets tipped/donated bat or anyone that earns bat from ad payments is just going to dump it immediately for cash

do you cash your credit card rewards points out every month? Do you empty your change jar every month? Ive earned $15 so far and im not in a rush to cash out anytime soon.

This is the correct thread.
BAT will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the BAT team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as THE SMART MEN says:
Do not be left behind and FAT!!
Purchase some more BAT!!!

Dubs of truth

Strong sell signal if this is the type of dumbfuck holding this cone.

Fuck off idiot
this token is being used by FIREFOX
what do your stupid idiot tokens get used by?
nothing ever most likely

god i wish

12bn market cap? possible, but i think the next bull run will only push it to around 80 cents - $1, max

Clever troll or remarkably low iq. Can't tell which so enjoy the (You).

A wise man with excellent doubles.

>nobody speculates on price, ever
>everybody who receives something for free immediately sells it

You're purposely being stupid. Some people who mined Bitcoin cashed out Bitcoin at $100, some held and sold at $19,000. Also Bitcoin faucets were a thing back in the day. People were getting free Bitcoin all over the place.

I see BAT as the natural progression of cryptocurrencies. It's a crypto integrated into a web browser, that will (hopefully) be used for useful things like getting passed paywalls, paying content creators for their work, etc. etc. It has so much fucking potential.

I'm hoping eventually Brave will start advertising and getting the word out there.

Attached: BAT1.png (800x843, 901K)

>cone

If its pointing up why would it go down?

The fact that is a crypto currency won't even matter to normies, they'll buy to tip just for the fun. Look at buying bits on twitch, there is an unending stream of them all day every day.

im not denying that BAT is a good idea and a good token. im just skeptical on the price future and if it's a good hold compared to coins like BTC and XMR. case in point, BAT keeps losing sat value and its not doing anything during this recent BTC pump but eth and xmr have been gaining with it

crypto trading is where patient people rape unpatient people - Warble buttfit

ok well im going to be patient with XMR instead. good luck

why does this need its own token? why couldn't this be done with eth itself? same for link and most erc20's

This gets explained in nearly every BAT thread and you probably won't like the answer, but Brave couldn't exist without creating its own token. The User Growth Pool (UGP), which is basically Brave's centralized bulk of the BAT share, is/was completely essential for Brave. There's no plausible way Brave could be handing out ETH or BTC, and in addition, users wouldn't ever use ETH or BTC to donate to content creators like they do with BAT. There would be much more little Jewish faggots hoarding their shekels that were given to them by Brave.

Loads of other reasons that you might not like, but fact is, BAT was essential to the project.

>case in point, BAT keeps losing sat value and its not doing anything during this recent BTC pump but eth and xmr have been gaining with it

Yeah but if you're not new here, you remember that BAT just pumped fucking hard a few months ago while everything else did fuck-all. BAT went from 10 cents to 30 cents and even hit 50 cents while everything else was stagnant.

Taking little screenshots of time to compare Coin X to Coin Y will lose you money in the long term. It's called FOMO and it's a bad habit.

Attached: Brave BAT1.png (500x500, 52K)