Harmony

KEK at the weak hands. You fuckers can FUD all you want but i wont be selling until i do a 3x in sats from here at the bare minimum.

You burgers dont deserve Binance gains anyway. Go and suck on the Jewish tit of your bankers.

Attached: harmony.jpg (1020x300, 33K)

There's a nice double bottom on the daily chart

KEK. Easy gains. Should be illegal making money this easy.

Oh well, looks like the burgers will have to buy boomer stocks from october onwards.

how much ONE to make it

Attached: card.png (375x523, 141K)

I personally hold 4m.

But anything over 500k will give you financial freedom.

look, I'm stupid enough to hold 100k ONEs but even I recognize that this downtrend is going to continue until at least past next week, and that the mainnet pump is going to be below expectations

this isn't going to pump anytime soon, and when it does, it'll dump on mainnet. The recent news with Binance is the nail in the coffin for this coin.

It still has plenty amount of time to run as binance won't block us users until September

10x from here then never heard of again

the burgers still have months to trade on binance...that's an eternity in crypto time. absolutely nobody with a sizable account would just leave the one place where they're making money until the last possible moment.

500k one would be how much financial freedom?

Just added 250k to diversify. Harmony will definitely will look appealing to burger companies imho in the coming years with their hybrid L1 w/L2 tweak integration approach. No curry needed.

>financial freedom.
You think this shit is going to a $1? be realistic. It might hit 2000 if we're lucky

lol im just gonna ride this pump then i'm out

Should I buy or wait? Serious question

wait

it depends on your risk profile. i bought a bit higher than this, and i'm not worried in the least, so of course, the price now looks attractive. you could always ladder in over the next couple days.

You are literally buying something that was started at a house party in California. This is public info. Read their meetup/anniversary post.

Best just buy Resistance user. That's how you'll make it.

Attached: download (3).png (225x225, 5K)

>he buyed chinkcoin

>buyed
ok, so it's obvious from your grammar, and the fact that you don't even know the team is from the usa, that you're a discord tranny here to fud. even more bullish

Yep, and Apple was created in a garage. So was Google and Microsoft. We don't even know who started Bitcoin. The list goes on. Seriously, are you this stupid, user?

this coin drops sats like its at a strip club

>team is from the usa
top kek

Attached: D9LMFufXoAITa1K.jpg (609x457, 43K)

theyre based in Sunnyvale, CA...

It's been stable at the .021cent level..goes a little below n above consistently through the bitcoin rollercoaster.

Oh, please tell me how they're not based in Silicon Valley, have degrees from top US universities, and have held prestigious positions with some of the world's top companies. You don't even know how to spell, and are clearly a foreigner who knows nothing about our culture and way of life, so why are you spending time fudding a coin you don't own? You're obviously a racist weirdo with emotional problems...get help...you're an embarrassment to your family.

>Oh well, looks like the burgers will have to buy boomer stocks from october onwards.
Maybe cz gives Americans a farewell gift of harmony giga pump and fantom giga pump.

Their skin is almost too white for the United States of 56%.

Exactly. All of the coins that won't be available to burgers will pump hard. It's like coins that get delisted. They always squeeze the shit out of them before the delisting. September will be the start of the #bullrun. Cap this u racist niggers.