LINK

what is this pattern called?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 23.12.07.png (1514x886, 245K)

Swinger's cope
Cope harder fegget !

government interference

>implying there won't be news just around the corner
Alright Jasper, you got me. Selling my stack now

the nolinkee fomo cope

the classic "OP sold at $1.40" pattern

Attached: 1560117173281.jpg (201x251, 6K)

You shoulda accumulated earlier.

if TA could predict the news economists would have prevented 9/11. perhaps there is news but until then we are in a clear downtrend. magical thinking won't fix that.

LMAO IT'S YOU AGAIN

HOLY FUCK THIS IS INSANELY BULLISH

OP HAS BEEN WRONG EVERY SINGLE TA THREAD HE'S MADE, MASSIVE POOMP INCOMING

Attached: 1559605951827.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>memelines on coinmarketcap

Attached: 1558993432000.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Found the swinglinker, youre a faggot

every claim i made in this thread turned out to be true. if you took my advice you could have greatly increased your stack by now.

Attached: http---i2.kym-cdn.com-photos-images-facebook-001-265-031-87d.jpg (387x390, 13K)

Attached: 1515716505908.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Attached: 1534303095211.jpg (475x642, 50K)

I remember the one you posted before google announcement

Attached: dfd796f8.jpg (208x147, 4K)

Ah, the daily CMC chainlink TA thread that is always wrong.

that TA was correct. support levels were .80 -> .60 and we would have hit them were it not for the google announcement. TA does not magically predict retail investors FOMOing into an asset class after misinterpreting a headline.

>the TA was right but misinterpreted news made it climb!

Attached: 1534462094118.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

You're doing TA on a fucking coinmarketcap chart with no indicators or any knowledge of what you're doing beyond cross referencing patterns with one's you find on investopedia

Attached: 1552772253378.jpg (433x419, 89K)

You're literally just throwing in random patterns on MSpaint on a CMC chart of LINK.
You have no idea what you are doing, buddy.

I guess you're just a "TA expert".

so now that mainnets live and the team or a partner can dump news at any time that causes FOMO simliar to the blog post, WHY WOULD YOU TRUST YOUR TA. Another big announcement and you are in BTC you are blown out.

So, I guess you’re not aware of the Facebook, Microsoft, and Oracle announcements that will be made over the next two weeks? Pretty funny. Good luck with your charts.

That double top didn't even hit the same resistance level you absolute slug

Attached: 6dBt2Oj (1).jpg (251x242, 15K)

linkie delusion

i'm going to restate this because it seems like some of you are having a hard time grasping it. TA is not a magic wand. it is not designed for predicting announcements, news items, or trends in the overall crypto market.

>let me be clear; i am only making pointless shit post threads that serve no purpose because i am bored out of my mind waiting for link to moon and have developed a crippling mental illness that causes me to spend all day long on Jow Forums fudding link

The hopeless faggot. I tell you this every time OP. Why must you keep asking?

Attached: 1538964664745.jpg (750x901, 266K)

That's not how bearflags work, thats a bullflag

>linkie delusion
You know, a week ago this may have been true. I may have been delusional. But after Google made a blog post about Chainlink, I think it's highly unlikely that any of us are delusional to think that Microsoft and other extremely large companies are interested in Chainlink. So fuck you faggot, suck my nut sack.

Bear flag????

Attached: 1542012232645.gif (300x168, 791K)

Should I sell? I deserve be millonaire

They might make an announcement, but that doesn't change anything.

Objectively, and I truly don't mean to offend you. You sound like a massive wishful thinking faggot.

what is RSI, what is MACD, what is fibonacci, what is OBV, what is ADX, whar is ATR, what is KELTNER, what are bollinger bands, whats parabolic sar, whar are Candle patters...you act like you know stuff, but you're just acting like a fucking retard. you think people in here are dumb? I actually wrote multiple trading bots on crypto, but if there is one thing i'll never do is sell my linkies.

>muhh couldn't predict google announcement
guess what buddy? i knew we will have a major announcement that would cuck people like you.
wanna know a secret?
there will be more to come, and you will be justed again.

meme lines are just that MEME lines and meme indicators are meme indicators.

real money is made by arbitrage, insider trading and manipulation.

stay cucked and stop thinking we are retards who don't understand TA. OH YES WE DO, but we know we NEVER EVER SELL LINKIES.

Attached: 1546598680293.png (1652x1342, 548K)

>wishful thinking faggot
Who the fuck isn't a wishful thinker?

YOOOO LMAO EVERYTIME THIS NIGGA MAKES THIS THREAD LINK PUMPS. LMAO

uncle oldfag pattern. super bullish