Altseason waiting room

Hi user, take a seat and relax. In the meantime, what can I get you? Tell me what coins you're waiting for to pump?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

LINK.

y-you too

Link, I’ll also take an organic green tea thanks fren

LINK LIT HOLO

Need something strong. Bought tfuel at 190 with full stack, meant for just a quick trade then I got immobilized seeing it dwindle down, it’s at 130 now I feel like doing something crazy.

Also bought iost at 149 and Harmony one coin at 310

I just Stare at a noose in the corner of my room sometimes praying for the time that red wil turn green

Getting o so tired my friends

Based and checked. I'll think I'll join him as I wait for link to moon.

>Waiting for XRP to get to $1

Boy did I bet on the wrong horse. It is amusing to watch the community collectively cum when it goes up a cent and the mental gymnastics that tries to link XRP with every piece of crypto news.

Mft. It probably will never pump though so don't even look into it.

*opens bottle of 97% spirytus* *fills 90% of the cup with spirytus* *tuck tuck tuck*

*opens bottle of absinth* *fills remaining 10% of the cup with absinth* *tuck tuck*

Here you go user, organic green tea

Th-thanks

Say no more user

*goes to the back of the bar* *grabs distilling machine* *goes back to the front of the bar* *grabs labcoat and goggles* *puts on a labcoat and goggles* *adds 97% spirytus to distilling flask* *ignites the burner* *brings flask to a boil* *alcohol drips in extractor flask* *pours extracted liquid in a glass*

Here you go user! And please continue the story.

I am mesmerized by how perfect *tuck tuck tuck* is for describing the sound of alcohol pouring

LINK and DAG. southern mule, please, barkeep. how've you been user?

Dry vodka Martini please

Hallo sir barman.

One mango lassi please...i am here for BSV push. They say meet man Creg Rite, but I never see.

*Grabs drink* *grabs a fishbowl* *opens the same bottle of 97% spirytus* *fills 90% of the bowl with spirytus* *tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck*

*opens bottle of absinth* *fills remaining 10% of the bowl with absinth* *tuck tuck tuck*

*grabs a lighter* *spark the drink on fire* *adds a straw for couples*

Here you go user, organic green tea. Please be nice and share it with your buddy.

Interesting story user, what would you like to drink?

Need something strong to handle the pain sir?
What's the matter user? Not happy with the green tea?
Thanks user, what can I get you?

Double shot of your finest brandy and some rope please.

SC and DGB and DOGE

OMG is that you! Long time no see pal! Ah looks like the usual, coming right up!

*walks to the basement* *grabs copper kettle*
*walks back upstairs* *puts copper kettle on the bar* *cleans the kettle* *adds Southern Comfort* *adds gingerbeer* *puts a dash of Angostura bitters* *adds some lime*

Here you go my friend! and yeah its been great. Moved some of my portfolio to FTM and COTI. Sitting very comfy on that.

LITION, gonna need a Negroni. Also is there a smoking area user?

*sits down* how you doing barkeep'?
just taking a drink, while VIDT does fine and EQL takes a dump

Attached: 54654654654.jpg (249x157, 6K)

How have you been user?
*grabs martini glass from the rack* I assume you want it stirred, not shaken right? *continues work by filling a long drink glass with ice* *adds a generous amount of martini *adds a bit of Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth* *adds some orange bitters* *stirs until the drink becomes cold* *grabs the martini glass* picks up mesh strainer* pours the drink through the strainer into the martini glass* *picks up knife* *does a knife trick* *almost hit anons fingers* *cuts the peel of the lemon* *squeezes some of the peel juice on the rim of the martini glass* *adds the lemon to the martini glass*

Here you go user, dry vodka martini.

Btt and zil

*picks up heavy blender from under the counter* How you been user? *grabs some pre-cut mango's* *throws the mango in the blender* Wait a second user this drink doesn't contain any manjuice? WTF IS THIS PUSSY DRINK I HAVE TO SERVE! *grabs golden rum* *adds lemon juice* *adds golden syrup* *adds yoghurt* *pich of kosher salt* *½ teaspoon ancho chile powder* *puts on the lid* *turns on the blender *WRRRR WRRRR WRRRR WRRRR* yeah wait a second, OH SHIT ITS SPILLING! nah just joking fren hahahaha *grabs a long drink glass* *fills the glass* *put some mint garnish* *adds a dash of ancho chile powder for some flair* Here you go user.

stop calling it alt-season
it's a junk rally
and you're not gonna /make it/ if you take the bait

Attached: junkrally.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Got 30k RLC

*gets a chopping board* *grabs a knife* *picks up a large ice cube* *starts cutting the cube into desirable shape* So not going to well he user. *keeps cutting* *grabs a glass* *puts dick shaped ice into the glass* *adds brandy* *goes downstairs* *picks up rope* *moves back upstaires* *puts rope on the bar* Would this do user?

Attached: hojo.loop.123956_3ac48fb8-f647-495c-8106-7bd26c252133_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Yeah there is a smoking area. Please walk back to the door and move right, you will see the sign. Anything I can get ya?

yo my patience is almost exausted sir

What would you like user?

* GIMME YA MOTHER FUCKING BITE COINS WHITE BOI KEKS *

Attached: 329CD69D00000578-0-image-a-40_1459174274117.jpg (306x306, 15K)

can you get me a whiskey sour, user?

fuck off peasant

*throws 2 LINKies on the ground*

Attached: makingit.jpg (225x225, 12K)

thanks user, best of luck with FTM and COTI. good holds to have

You wot mate!

Attached: cbb.jpg (680x818, 65K)

this fucking board man

Go all in VIDT

Sorry user my right arm got shot by this fucking nigger. unfortunately I have to close the bar user.

Waiting on Link and VIDT. In the meantime I'm screwing around with the Ethplode airdrop.

BCO. A 4 horseman, please. And follow it with a Irish carbon if you have the time.
I thought dividends would be enough.

>alt season
user I

I'll take a treble whisky, neat.

Currently waiting on BAT to rise above 45¢ so I can get out without much loss.

Actually, I'll have two of those whiskeys please.

Attached: 1552539574215.jpg (720x647, 27K)

Even if altseason happens, how are dumb burgers like me supposed to cash out?

Poor me tall one mate. ONE, VET, XLM, ZEC

Attached: 1551801964034.jpg (460x442, 25K)

Sitting on $300,000 of QNT

Probably becoming a millionaire this summer, strange to think about that. Doesn't make me excited.

Carbomb

Yes sir barkeep....(dick~shaped ice)made me chuckle.
If you only knew how bad things really are.

Hi there -- I'll have an old fashioned, whatever bourbon you fancy. Nothing super pricey, I'm tapped out, user. I'm on the LINK train, sitting on 100k waiting to leave the station.

mining and accumulating 0xBitcoin like the Jow Forumstard i am

I’ll take a Kirkland light on the rocks and hey do u know any barbers around here?

100k means you make it at nearly any price. I'm only a 1K linky. I had $20k in stocks that was supposed to be my buffer against losing my job but I can't take my job anymore and I'm quitting this week, no two weeks notice. I also took another 10k out of my stocks to buy more linkies and then hold it in a wallet while we figure out what we're supposed to do about the burger regulations.

Xbase.

*pick up a lowball glass* *puts it on the bar* *adds 1/4 ounce Jim Beam bourbon*
*adds 1/4 ounce Jack Daniels whiskey*
*adds 1/4 ounce Johnnie Walker scotch*
*adds 1/4 ounce Jose Cuervo gold tequila*

I thought putting money in crypto would be enough but I was wrong.

*serves the 4 horsemen*

I still run this bar, I like the people tho.

Rum and coke as usual
Waiting for XSN to pump. So much potential, but the bearmarket has made crypto such a cut-throat race to the bottom that it feels inappropriate to shill it most of the time

Attached: xsn.jpg (400x400, 7K)

RSR

Here mate *picks up glass* *pours whisky in the glass* this one is on me *passes the glass to the skeleton

Find liquid assets to trade
Np mate
*grabs a long drink glass* *picks up the bottle of 97% spirytus* *fills the glass to the brim* *moves the glass slowly to the user* Here you go mate

Nimiq

Good thing I made an user chuckle, the least I could do bro. Hang in there

I'll have to close up the shop anons. Enjoy the last sip of the evening. Was great having you guys here! I'm back tomorrow, see you then

Been holding Link now for more than 500+ days now, two top 1000’s
Get me a White Russian

Thank you.You are a good person.

Link could reach 20k, but I'll never be happy. I dont know what will. Help me

Attached: 1538192601815.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Find something that you're genuinely interested in, get involved, get to know it, get to love it. It doesn't matter if it goes up or down, as long as it makes you proud user.

Based

I'd like all old fashioned, if you'd be so kind. Like most I'm here waiting for Link, but also SpankChain.

I'm new to crypto and and an absolute brainlet, is it a good idea to pump $1000 into LINK?