LINK cashout plans

Okay so 'NEVER FUCKING SELLING' memes aside, what are your plans for cashing out? I've developed a multi-tiered, multi-currency approach like this:

>100k LINK stack
>Starting at $5, then at $7.50, $11.25, etc steps (1.5x each time), sell 1/10 of my remaining stack into BTC and ETH
>If LINK price dips 20% from where I last sold, buy back in. Otherwise, sit in BTC and ETH until $50k BTC or $1000 ETH
>At that point, have another tiered strategy for selling my BTC and ETH out to cash. 10% at $50k, 10% at $75k, etc.
>Reinvest the cash in VTSAX, maybe some gold and property
>If I ever hit $4M total crypto net worth, I am immediately selling 80-90% of my holdings out to cash

This way I'm simultaneously a) keeping robust sized stacks riding the upcoming LINK and BTC/ETH bulls, b) incrementally desrisking into safer asset classes, and c) potentially swing trading if we see any juicy LINK dips. Important about point c is that I'd only be swinging with portions of my stack that I'd be comfortable with never being in LINK again if it does happen to keep on mooning past when I sell. So it's win/win.

Even assuming BTC and ETH remain stable at today's prices, this would put me at about $2.7M cashed out when Chainlink hits $200, with a 30k stack still riding the waves. After taxes that's $2 million riding in index funds, which on a 4% draw affords me a comfy $80k/yr inflationproof annual salary.

Also did we ever get an updated one of pic related?

Attached: 1542176536439.png (1709x960, 248K)

faggot

amazing thread user
pls post spreadsheet
so I can put my linklet stack numbers in there

> biz needs more of this.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Attached: 1505526866813.jpg (618x597, 144K)

STOP FUDDING

Attached: super stinky.jpg (1080x1081, 269K)

ty bro, I saved this to my prophecy collection

the absolute delusion, imagine thinking it will ever reach 1k when the holy grail of partnerships (google) announces how to use their shit with your coin and the price only moves 50c
LULZ

Attached: 1552508138329.gif (225x249, 1.93M)

>has 100k link
>plans to cash out at 4m

what the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid kike, i am literally shaking my fucking head.

Nigga it's a simple in and out. No faggy trading, will only get you in jail.

I've thought a lot about this and I've got a detailed cash out plan. It's a bit complex, but here goes:
>NEVER
>FUCKING
>SELLING

> No faggy trading, will only get you in jail.
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Nice ID cuck. Also it takes time for a network effect to play out

T A X A B L E E V E N T

How the fuck are you supposed to cash once once the $1000 EOY comes to reality? On an exchange, private sales, how?

Since theres no stupid questions general, anyone recommend a wallet for android? Preferably one that's fast and maybe doesnt rape my ass with fees.

So report them? You only go to jail for not reporting.

based. had the same reaction to this literal brainlet

>EOY
>this was posted in 2018
>people think this is a "prophecy" still

Attached: 1524283538130.jpg (251x242, 37K)

cope nolinker

you won't need to cash out. just keep your link staked and earn the divies.

Doesn’t say end of what year fuck you my linkies stay super stinky $1000 eoy

What part of never fucking selling do you not understand, Kike?
>going through this much effort to convince anons to sell early
You missed 20 cent LINK, Juden, sorry.

When will you retards learn?

MCAP means absolutely NOTHING for Link in the long term. First of all, real circulating supply will be lower than it even is now due to staking and of course lost wallets etc.

Second of all, for real adoption (and therefore success) link requires the non crypto world's money aka the corporations. This breaks down the traditional crypto mcap barriers. Link will decouple from the rest of crypto if it actually succeeds and the banks+corporations will literally pump our bags for us.

I could go on but tldr $1000 was never a meme.

Attached: 1557267110476.png (500x500, 242K)

Here user, updated version.

Attached: linkchart7.png (1870x958, 263K)

Bump

bump, would like to know this as well. I don't trust jewbase. Hopefully there will actually be a smart contract for withdrawal to bank deposits by then, i.e. you send x amount of link to this address and y USD will be deposited to your account.