Swinging all the way into the arms of Sergey

Setup example for all you noswing brainlet chainlink frens since some of you seem to have a hard time with basic trading strategy:

> Have 10k link. Don't touch 9k (EVER)
> Have 5k usdt
> Swingtrade with 1k linkies and 5k usdt.

Scenario: Link pumps like mad but unsustainably:
> Sell that 1k link around the top.
Link drops 20% after unsustainable pump:
> buy back link with 20% extra = made 200 link.
If link for some freaky reason doesn't drop:
> No problem fren, still have 9k link to get rich which I didn't touch.
This strategy is virtually stress free.

Scenario 2:
Link drops 30%:
>I buy 1000 link with my 5k usdt costing me around 1600 currently.
If link pumps:
> I sell 1600usdt worth of link and pocket the remaining link in my permanent stash.
If link keeps dumping more than 30%:
> no worry fren I have another 1000link buy order at 50% fib.
> I'm not worried because bounce will ALWAYS happen and I have just cost averaged into the range of any (dead cat) bounce to sell with profit and get out if need be.
But wait, it drops even more?
> No worries, my 5k usdt pays for ANOTHER 1000 link at 70% drop from top. Again cost averaging down into any bounce range.
> I am not worried about any drop because I believe in LINK long term hence my 9k stack I don't touch.

Made 900 stinkies STRESS FREE in last week alone. Could have made much more if I had traded with a bigger chunk, but the keywords here are STRESS FREE and SAFE. All that is required for this strategy to be fuckup-proof is that you believe in LINKs long term potential with 100%.

Now you have 10900 linkies. Rinse repeater.

Swinglinkers Bestlinkers

Attached: 1560144457666.jpg (680x748, 86K)

sorry fren youre too smart to be on this board. its autists and retards only here.

listen to me fucker.

swinglinkers WILL hang from the rope. every last one of you. the moral arc of the universe is long but it ALWAYS come around.

Attached: 1558193768588.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Now pay taxes

>he pays taxes
yah i can tell youre retarded

This. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But swinglinkers WILL. NOT. MAKE IT

1: same thing can be done with link/btc pair relatively safely if you prefer.

2: I live in the Netherlands so COPE

filthy swinglinkers the only thing you'll gain is a neck tie of wich yu wil swing. yes a fucking rope.

you think you can time the market, but eventually you will get justed don't worry

Attached: 1546598680293.png (1652x1342, 548K)

This is retarded. Your foundational assumption is knowing where the top is. If it was clear, everyone would do this. But it's not. Sell enough "tops" too early and your trading stack will be reduced to nothing by the time this hits 5 bucks. Statistically, most swingies are down on their stacks. It's only a matter of time before you are probabilistically one of them, unless you have access to some super secret algo

please tell me how i'm gonna get justed if I don't touch 90% of my stack and never stay long in a position?

Please enlighten me with actual logic you brainlet npc

You make a somewhat valid point.

The answer is that this is a strategy that you can use daily nor would I want to or need to.

I only take it into effect on pumps like the 2 we've had in the last month. It doesn't take a genius to see when shit has gone undeniably parabolic and that's the moment you can implement this strategy.

Charts always swing. So even if you've sold 20% lower than the actual top, literally no pump in existence does not correct at least 20% so worst case scenario you've played even.

>Paying taxes on crypto

Never gonna make it

Once you lose your 10% swinging you'll justify adding more from your 90% stack to try and make back what you lost.

*CAN'T use daily

I can't trade anymore because I'm american

great dude, you seem to have figured out the market and able to guess when a top was reached. you are the most genious trader there is. congratz you made it. you're a multi billionaire now.

fucking dumb retard, no one makes money scalping tops, "traders" don't exist in crypto, its either manipulation or arbitrage you dumb fuck.
this market is too MANIPULATED for any meme line or guess work to work.

you will end up losing more than you actually made and even more than the small stack you swing, because after losing your little gains and small stack you will risk more linkies thinking its also a small stack.

you are just helping the suppression of links price risking your links and you are acting like an arrogant faggot who thinks people are dumb and you can trick them into buying your bags

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1620x1392, 385K)

This, inevitably. Slippery slope. Then after you've lost enough swinging this way you decide you're going to swing with your whole stack 'just this once' to recoup your losses. Then LINK pumps another 30% and you're too salty to buy back in for what you can. Then it never hits your break-even buyback price and keeps fucking rising (like it has been doing, broadly, since FUCKING LAST JUNE).

Then you neck yourself because you ripped up your golden ticket out of financial slavery because you were so greedy you wanted two golden tickets.

What does JUSTed mean?

Attached: justed.jpg (807x488, 63K)

>tfw have a mere 2044 stack

I am 95% sure that I will be making a $5000 investment this summer, I just don't know when. Anyone want to give me some advice?

>holding 5k cash with the singularity being this close

You might make link, but probably less than you woulda been if you just went all in months/year ago

Show me the sim parameters that show this is a better approach than just putting the entire amount in link and holding, especially in a rapidly appreciating asset
You did run sims before you decided on this plan right?
Otherwise youre just a braindead retard