Is this a good investment

is this a good investment

Attached: Capture.png (666x571, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9304293/brit-traveller-family-doran-worcestershire-villages/
google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/man-south-florida-villa-government-auction-land.amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7147327/Florida-man-accidentally-bought-foot-wide-strip-grass-auction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Florida man
Of fucking course

put a giant fucking billboard on that grass and see if the cucks who sold it to him will give him a refund then.

he should build a 20ft piss yellow fence and put a few glowing signs on it.

>(((Broward Country)))
I wonder who could be behind this scam, most Jewish country in Florida.

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (350x350, 28K)

county*

kek this

Put some pro-gun and pro-life signs on it with maga parafenelia, then aim a camera at it. Sell it for 100k back to them.

florida man, 9k, $50
stiff

Attached: cr77422.jpg (477x448, 18K)

exactly this.

Florida is such a shithole.

lmao this

or wait until someone wants to do big construction over there and need the land (although it looks like suburbs so unlikely).

Build a very tall fence. Grow plants that attract pests.

Imho he should use this opportunity to bulldoze that duplex in two unless the owner ponies up the $9k

AH yes like this brit family in New zeland
thesun.co.uk/news/9304293/brit-traveller-family-doran-worcestershire-villages/

Attached: Capture.png (651x775, 357K)

Start a hornet farm, and every time someone walks outside have a lawn mower engine start

Sit there in a lounge chair naked with a 6 pack of beer.

Turn it into a moat filled with pigshit

He should put an really tall electrified fence around it, then start composting manure there.

And I like the hornet farm idea here I'd hang those hives on poles planted inside the property, right in the middle of the manure compost.

I want to see the auction description to check how stupid he was.

Fucking Florida man.

Attached: future.png (1177x480, 787K)

Should build a billboard on it and put advertisements on both sides of it.

In Florida you would get shot for less than that. If the guy who shot you did it from his property he just has to say that he felt threatened to avoid prosecution. It's the 'stand your ground' rule.

>Travellers can be brits
Yeah, nah. Not how it works

>homo nal

Attached: 87E577F1-FA39-4576-A6C4-D8251EC637E2.jpg (640x400, 51K)

> If the guy who shot you did it from his property he just has to say that he felt threatened to avoid prosecution. It's the 'stand your ground' rule.
So he can camp on his foot wide piece of land and shoot at the owners of the villa when they come out of their houses?

He can claim he feels threatened that they might trespass his land and try to put their mailboxes on it again.

This, put I HATE NIGGERS or a swastika on it until they give in

new killdozer spree?

if he were smart he'd fence up his new property and be annoying as possible until the homeowner bought him out

Literally sheriff Israel

Attached: 1529522263135.jpg (383x384, 24K)

Saw this in the newspaper this morning. He can’t build anything on the property.

giant fucking flashing billboard "This lot offers free accommodation to impoverished black people"

zoning permits and community rules make all this impossible under "normal" circumstances. he 100% signed a clause when he bought as well

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/man-south-florida-villa-government-auction-land.amp

It’s not the building owners fault

Explain why he can't build. Couldn't find information on that

>government auction
fucking florida

Attached: 1431026220532.jpg (228x260, 27K)

Can he camp on his land?
I would just let a bunch of crack hobbos life there

I'd like to see you pitch a tent on a piece of land one foot wide

He actually owns the land under the building too, the strip extends through it. His best bet is to make himself a nuisance when they're trying to sell the building.

okay we're onto something. heavy duty chainlink painted yellow with rabbit wire inside. nice deep pig and catshit composting pile with hornets nests on wood poleskn the center. electrified razorwire at the top. visit 3x daily to replenish manure and make repairs using fifferent materials. large water tank to make sure compost stays moist.

I've gotten erections in tighter places

this. what's the most annoying thing he could build on that strip that would make the guy want to khs. He can build a tall buildboard and be ultra noisy

kek

>how he no build
nigga, its 12in/1ft wide. Apart from anything else, he probably need to leave 6ft clear on either neighbor boundary line

can you plant weed instead? kek

then just start composting pigshit on that entire strip and keep it moist... or does it dtink more when dry?

put stinky bomb liquid on the grass everyday.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7147327/Florida-man-accidentally-bought-foot-wide-strip-grass-auction.html
Ok so basically he can cut the house if he wants. So he can just wait for new owners to buy the house then threaten them to cut their house in 2 if they dont buy the land back from him

Lmao then they just kick your billboard over and drag it into the street.

he didn't bid against himself to over $9k tbf. Must have been something not exactly clear, or, hes a retard in good company

>he can camp on his foot wide piece of land
>and shoot at the owners of the villa

Attached: 1534200828112.jpg (453x500, 33K)

install a bunch of really large planter boxes - those look nice. then instead of putting dirt in them, fill them with birdseed. thousands and thousands of pounds of birdseed.

vandalism is a felony