LITION

How is this pattern called?

Attached: lition.png (1920x1080, 96K)

trend reversal

launching pad

what exchange can i buy this on?

Idex

exit scam pump

Is 1 eth worth enough to make something?

if you get in this early 1 eth is not so bad

Number 1 in volume on Idex. That's good to see.. Lition is definitely one to keep on eye on, looks like the flavor of the month.

a dump and pump

Seriously, why do you say shit like that? What bags are you holding?

Fuck you.

tfw bought in at 58
niggers who bought in at 20k must be feeling great, im only 2x if this shit reaches ath

Nigger, I'm just buying now, shut up

You’re taking -/+ 100$ on a coin that’s going like 2000$ if btc hits 6 figures on the halving, this time next year.

Haha.. Yeah, an exit scam which has recently been adopted by the German government. A scam that has been working directly with the CTO of SAP and their thousand programmers. A scam with a working product that's producing revenue already.
Don't fall for the fud, the last time this coin had such volume it spiked almost 145% in a day.. People are trying to buy low and the price can't be kept this down for much longer.

It just dawned on me it’s being fudded like link to keep reddit from buying in.

can't hit the atl bottom everytime for an extra 2x, but these prices will be considered bargain level in no time anyway.

check out wp, tech and team, kys

All in Lit or half in LTO?

Looks like a head and shoulders before a big dump to be honest

Da fuck is order can't get filled, is this all bots

Piece of shit moves up every time

Only green candles for last 8 hours, just market buy the shit and don't be a retard. Not so many bots on IDEX for you have to pay the gas.

Ahn? Whaaat?

Anyway, did you guys see the orders filled? Nobody is selling, just buying. Making money has never been so easy.

It dipped a bit tho