2017 near millionaire here

Sometimes I like to browse biz to remember old times, I wold like to give you some help to avoid lose your money here and in crypto.

- Best investment is the long term hold and never FOMO. This market always have big corrections, next maybe in September / October.

- Trade is always a risk in a manipulated market and exchanges (like Binance, worst exchange in crypto). You can lose all your yearly gains in a day.

- Dont buy shilled lowcap moonshots, they want to scam people. Maybe some times you will lucky but scammers always play in group.

- Buy only reputable PoW coins, you will have a good income in each halving (like BTC, BCH, LTC, XMR).

- Search only disruptive tech focus in development and not in the marketing (like LINK).

- Dont be married with a coin. There be always new opportunity to make more money.

Attached: IMG_20180321_192648_053.jpg (816x1280, 169K)

I’m not reading this novel faggot give me some 1000x picks

shit tier post, i'll reword it:
>oldfag millionaire, made it with crypto
>I have user well being into mind
>buy BSV sirs!
>buy LTC sirs
>chainlink good but sanjay is better
>why you no B-aayy BSV sirs?
>why you love chainlink soo uchh REEEEEEEEE

faggot OP BSV and LTC shiller PAJEET FUCK OFF

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1620x1392, 385K)

BSV

BSV will be the next Bitcoin Private. Screencap this.

look at this retarded asshole who isn't getting rich off BSV

Attached: 1522118072908.png (377x273, 145K)

i hope you are doing well and will do well OP

Attached: 1559040009467.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>next bitcoin
don't make me laugh, your shitcoin is controlled by a literal scammer, soon you won't be able to buy your shit token. Sanjay wright is literally pumping his own coin and paying pajeets like you to shill it.

Attached: bsv.jpg (938x794, 233K)

Im not shilling BSV.

Wat

The Bitcoin Private chart looks gloooorious...

Attached: BTCP.jpg (500x358, 33K)

I just sold all my BSV

> Search only disruptive tech focus in development and not in the marketing (like LINK).

Bullshit, there are a lot of coins doing or going to do amazing things unlike overhyped scamcoins, but losing btc value everytime bitcoin decides to swing up or down. And when all the other coins are rising, they remain stable. These are exactly the kind of coins that will lead you to the biggest losses. If the team is not capable of doing marketing or shilling in order to make the community grow, you will only lose all your bitcoins in the end. But someone who made it in 2017, when things were easier, obviously doesn't know how this market has changed.

You soon will understand that real money do not come from normies. They consider now crypto a scam, only good development with real adoption is where you can do money.

sounds like what a BSV shill would say

Sound advice, user.

Have a bump for 'ol times sake.

Attached: 1D7F65DC-87FA-4C52-AC0C-5B8D0696509E.jpg (1024x640, 77K)

If I didn't FOMO, I'd be broke now

Without a strong community you can't have adoption, and without early adopters doing betatesting, bigger companies can't trust a shitcoin to run part of their business

GoChain is an example of good tech but dead marketing

I don't know this coin, but I know a lot of coins that lost over 90% of their value against BTC, this gochain thing performed like the best investment on earth if you compare it to the coins i'm talking about. Luckily i had enough money to move on and change my trading strategies. Anyways, i've already said too much about my strategies, i shouldn't post here after hanging out and drinking , damn

Op gets it

Good time to enter was a few days ago in $7.5k-8k

GoChain is another blockchain with xxxxTPS.

This market is about adoption and now you have a lot of options available. I personally like Tezos