Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaagiiiiieeeeee

oh, look what time it is again.
time to go to bed so you will be well rested for mr. shekelstein tomorrow, while i will be comfy in my bed.

Attached: chandelier.jpg (217x232, 6K)

Checked, wagies btfo yet again

Attached: 1560287911117.png (390x390, 112K)

>mfw I used to laugh hard at these threads but now that I've been wage slaving for the past month I realize they're mean-spirited

Attached: frog meme.jpg (399x400, 13K)

I don't wanna go

Attached: 1557798494267.jpg (720x960, 300K)

Fucking wagecucks

Attached: 1549543622996.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

RAGIE WAGIE COME IN EARLY WHY SO SOUR WHY SO SURLY?

TAKE YOUR 15 MINUTE BREAK, PEANUTS YOU WILL SURELY MAKE

RAGIE WAGIE YOU STAY LATE, SORRY, STACY HAS A DATE

SPEND YOUR BREAK WITH CIGARETTES, WORRIED ABOUT THAT CRUSHING DEBT.

RAGIE WAGIE KNOWS NO WEALTH, YEARS OF WORK AFFECTS HIS HEALTH.

BY THE TIME YOU GET AHEAD, YOU’LL ALREADY BE QUITE DEAD.

RAGIE WAGIE STOMP HIS FEET, JEALOUS OF PATRICIAN NEET.

WAGIE BAWL AND WAGIE COPE INVESTED HEAVILY IN ROPE.

RAGIE WAGIE CRY AND MOAN, WORKS HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE.

WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN, ONLY EXIT IS A GUN.

Attached: 11D4A1E4-8F89-41F2-BDCB-43450A2AAF9B.jpg (610x395, 52K)

how to become neet though

>lying in bed
>Tfw it’s 2:00 a.m
>want something nice to eat
> jump out and put on my comfy Adidas tracksuit
>grab my car keys and go for a /Nightdrive with my shitbox
>pull up at my favourite gas station and order one tasty sandwich
>talk a little bit with the cashier
>wish him a nice shift
>come back home
> go to sleep
Honestly I love this freedom and I could never go to work again unless I’m a self employed

Attached: 03B59A11-002A-4EDF-8AC8-F30291B018A3.png (998x500, 407K)

Attached: 1471196442207.jpg (512x384, 22K)

that dog's owner should be shot

I need time to reach neet-dom pls no bully. my life is bad enough as it is without bully

Attached: 1517366797327.jpg (660x441, 78K)

how did you make it

I only need LINK to reach $5 and I can retire and be a NEET. Am I gonna make it bros?

Theres ways of doing it but the thing is. if i tell you about them it will become harder for existing neets to make a living that way.

reminds of 2017 when i made 25k of a shitcoin, cash out and quit my shit job and took 2 months off work. only spent 3.5k of that month before i got a new job.
if and when i get to 200k to 300k im quitting work for good and going to fucking thailand

>tfw someone has been making wagie threads in my absence

Attached: 1546256520323.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Attached: 1543804815478.png (1280x732, 410K)

Wagie threads are unironically my favourite, and I'm a wagie

Attached: 1518814525843.png (1448x1263, 1.64M)

im pretty sure its wage cucks that makes these threads. Real neets hate their lives

what is wojak fapping to?

Lol once I learned how bad wagecucking is I will never take NEET life for granted again.

you neets can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: 1523420560372.png (593x635, 259K)

Jokes on you, I'm on GI bill right now buddy bro.

jesus christ that hits close to home

You sound overweight

yeah, it's really terrible to be sitting on my ass
in front of a computer to earn 65 dollars an
hour. Jokes on you, enjoy your PB&J
sandwiches your mom made you.

>the panel where the neet is showering

I don't think so Tim

>Tim

what do you want, fren?

Attached: 1559649856623.png (729x638, 154K)

Also a wagie here, the threads are depressing but also hilarious. I also like to think the neets that are truly neet and financially secure are like 0.0001% of the posters on here. Most just shitpost "haha you have to work tomorrow loser" then they have to ask their dad for money and a ride to the mall

Comfy. You sound like me. I always try to be really nice to the wagies working late night shifts at convenience stores because I feel bad for them.

Checked. As a fellow neet, I kind of feel bad for you. It's obvious you feel insecure about something in your life to make you feel like you have to make other people feel bad about their own lives. What are your hobbies?

>Also a wagie here, the threads are depressing but also hilarious. I also like to think the neets that are truly neet and financially secure are like 0.0001% of the posters on here. Most just shitpost "haha you have to work tomorrow loser" then they have to ask their dad for money and a ride to the mall

I think so user, I can't see many people sitting at home all day alone as actually being happy. Maybe for a few weeks at most. My wagie job gets me invited to social events with coworkers and lets me self actualize during the day, working with people towards a common goal. It's not really that bad.

I make close to $95/hour and I am gambling on shitcoins to make it and be a NEET.

T. Self employed (aka king of the wagies, yet stuck in a golden cagie).

Life is too short to wage slave.

the shirt.

Bitcoin above 9k n smooth sailing to 12k
I can wage cuck for a bit and adding satoshis
It’s all good user

I was at a wedding waiting in line to use the restroom and these young guys were talking about how miserable they look. They said it was because of their jobs, and as they talked about how much they hated their work, they started saying "9 to 5, stay alive."

I wish I was kidding. I took a piss and let them complain to each other. Is this supposed to be "cool" to normies? Bitching and complaining to each other about what puts food on the table?
I've worked two office jobs and never bitched like this to other people.

Attached: 48ba5689f691d1a58c4c20f16c1da81aa2ea1819459c98d369dc77561d2a2149.jpg (720x764, 111K)

you understimate our hatred for social interactions and leaning towards the autistic spectrum.

once you've done all social bullshit you will see that the npc meme is real and literally every normie you interact out there is predictable in most ways and makes interaction boring as fuck.

Summer vacation! Week off! Touch me now fool! Neet for a week!!!

the responses to these wagie threads

It's an expression. One of the side characters on the 90s sitcom Home Improvement would correct the main character (whose name was Tim).

They really can't, eventually their neetdom will catch up to them and they'll be forced to trade off their lollygagging into manual labor in order to sustain their lifestyle of being a slob.

Whatever gravytrain or backs their currently riding on will eventually wear off and even if they claim to be disabled or handicapped to exploit the autismbucks they wouldn't be able to afford shit.

Attached: 1543092410197.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

you falsely assume they aren't independently wealthy crypto neets

>wealthy crypto neets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do i make it friends i only have 700 link and i feel too late to get more. I only get money from my job which hardly calls me in anymore and theres no jobs FUCKK

School fucked me up. They give you so many breaks. A week in spring, 2 weeks in winter, the entire summer. They set your expectations in terms of free time so high. And then you start a job and get a measly week of vacation. 2 or 3 if you're lucky but most wagie jobs only get 1.

If I make it from crypto I'll probably still work for something to do but only part time. Part time is a perfect schedule for me.

Checked
Am I the only one who can hear pepe saying OHH WAAAAAAAAAGIIIEEEE in these threads with this picture? It's a higher voice than you'd expect

You're not the only one

He pretty much jumps right off the page, it might as well be a webm

It's 5:11am and im on a train to London after literally running across the city to the station. Fuck my life

RIP

Hey NEETanon, we're all going out next weekend, wanna come? Oh, you have no money? That's too bad. Maybe next time!

Attached: 76CC1C7B-70A1-48B9-A7EE-C95D0DE79EE6.jpg (1184x789, 221K)

Cope

>only wagies have money

Attached: 1543787776536.jpg (459x409, 37K)

Unironically not sure how much longer I can keep wagecucking. I want to die.

Attached: 54B03B45-6C3F-4A4D-8575-401963CAB4CB.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Okay I'm a wagie. Going to bed for work after typing this.

But I ask this. What is the point of crying about it? Either do something to improve your situation or keep crying.

i'm not tired but i have to go to sleep soon. if i am tired at work again mr. shekelstein is going to be very upset.

what do you suggest i do to improve my situation exactly? i need money to make money. how am i supposed to make money to invest without wage slaving?

NEETS come in all shapes and sizes. depends what kind of NEET you are

It's the voice of a high pitched, female opera singer. I literally fucking hear it when I see these threads lmao

checked