LP General

The real question is what will you do with all that passive income, user?

Oh wait, you do own some shares right?

Attached: 20190615_094301.png (1376x812, 243K)

Comfy chart OP. Are the contribution amounts adjusted to reflect the ICO bonus?

Yes

why does the annual revenue table use revenue per month on the y axis
could they not multiply by 12?
and is it LINKPOOL revenue, as in after the 75% is distributed to stakers, or revenue after

that's not staking revenue, that's just what you'll get from LP aside from staking gains

>what you'll get from LP aside from staking gains
so from all the things that have had no pricing announced. got it

that's why it gives a few hypothetical numbers

so, hypothetically, i could add three zeros to each number

Seething nolinkpooler

There is a reason a single share is going for 45 eth right now.

I still cant believe I managed to get one of the last whole LP shares and then 3 days later they are selling for over twice as much

Only 0.28 shares feels fucking bad man.

how many ETH did one LP cost during the ICO?

>implying linkpool won't be sucking my cock to have the rights to my suicide stack in ten years

get fucked. I'll make sure to have it real greasy when you get your mouth ready

I got 1.4 shares for around 400 dollars. I waited until the last week to buy

Are linkpool shares expensive? Can I still get passive income by simply holding chainlink? Or was linkpool the only way to do so?

Cant own them in US

You have to either run your own node or stake with linkpool, which will require lp shares in the early stages. The chainlink staking contract is not live yet, so we are stuck waiting for the time being.

Weird, i own them

so at the time that would have been... about one ETH's worth?

Thats right

Nigger aint it illegal

When you go on the website it just asks whether you are a US citizen. Just say no lol

nice. i've got a little less than you, still bretty comfy tho. very thankful i fomo'd in early may.

Fuck... I coulda got in LP when it was fucking cheap lmao, I cucked myself

Got it thanks user. I read a medium article and it said within 6-12 months a single linkpool share would be able to pull in 10,000 link. Good for those who have whole linkpools

Is there an LP alternative for burgers yet? I bought LINK the first day it listed on etherdelta and held ever since this is such bullshit that you faggots are going to make more money than me since I'm too retarded to run my own node.

i believe it's that a single LP share gives you priority to stake 10k link, not that you'll pull in 10k as rewards

Yes. Im monitoring closely, but if I feel that im in danger ill just sell my shares