>He doesn’t own nuke

>he’s not in for the free airdrop
>he’ll never make it
You’d literally have to be braindead not to scoop up some nuke. Ddex partnership, smart contract games, bomb 2.0, team is literally giving tokens away for free. They’ve already done one airdrop, another one coming soon. Had you listened you’d be atleast $1000 richer by now. This is biz’ coin unironically. Don’t fuck this one up.

Attached: C4129D6B-BAC9-448F-A937-52489DA618DF.jpg (354x609, 46K)

I’m not a retarded pajeet

>not a retarded pajeet
>didn’t get free airdrop
>didn’t make $1000
Okay sanjeesh

Based and nukepilled.

man this NUKE biz promo is fuxxing with my mind.
i'm tired of ignoring.

shill me user, you have 1 minute..

REFUSING F R E E MONEY

>get free airdrop
I’m holding 75% of the first one. Team is pretty legit. I’ll hold until I have doubts but so far so good. This could get to $50 a coin, not even trollin. Will be interesting to see

well, you don't have to do anything and you just get given free money

how much time will it waste to sign up, i'm tired of giving out my kyc and doing daily tasks for an airdrop that might or might not give me value

When was the first one? I posted address in the discord but they havent distributed yet?

How the fuck will this go to $50?

0 kyc. Post address in their section when it opens up.

Team has huge updates coming out, only a million supply that’s burning. Now only 965k I think.

any links to their website?
also is it really NUKE is the market cause the logos arent matching

Nice trips. It will be on cmc soon. Another exchange tomorrow they said. Search nuke token on twitter and you’ll be able to see their discord, telegram, and all the socials.

where on their website? i dont see an airdrop form

It’s on their socials. Registration opens next week for the July 5th airdrop. Discord/tg can be doing on their Twitter

says the airdrop will be in like 3 weeks, thats too long. I followed the links and bought some on DDEX just to see where this goes in the meantime

biz has done me wonders before, so hoping this is another biz gem

The math would dictate that this coin can go higher then bomb

Literally made 12 ETH in one day trading this shit.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, teach me senpai

Attached: wow munsch.jpg (300x250, 22K)

Is it because of the decimals? How do I get some

Registration opens on the 23rd, will be dropped on July 5th. The sooner you get in the more coins you will receive. I got in on the 1000 airdrop and made some good money and have been swinging it and also arbing from FD and ddex.

when can we buy with bitcoin, i think thats better than eth pairs

THIS IS A SCAM

THESE RETARDS ACTUALLY TRIED TO EXIT SCAM BY SAYING THE TEAM GOT BOUGHT OUT BY SECRET ANONYMOUS JAPANESE DEVELOPERS

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE THAT FUCKING JAPANESE PEOPLE WOULD BUY A FUCKING PROJECT LET ALONE ONE NAMED NUKE

HIROSHIMA COIN COMING SOON?????????

HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE MENTALLY RETARDED TO FALL FOR THIS SCAM

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY ON THE DEX

BEFORE THE AIRDROP THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

THEY WANT DUMB PEOPLE TO BUY OFF A DEX WHILE THEY SELL THEIR SUPPLY

IT'S FUCKING RETARDED

THESE ARE ALL P3D DISCORD CLONE NIGGERS WHO CAN'T EVEN CODE

BEWARE

BEWARE

>exit scam
>free airdrops
I mean seriously, bring better fud next time you bump the thread. How fucking thick do you have to be to actually believe this. I’m pretty sure they partnered up with a Japanese team because another exchange is coming and so are games so yeah you’re an idiot lol

I read your comment thinking it might be believable. Then I realized they’re giving free airdrops. You’re literally retarded user. Jesus

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN AIRDROP

THEY WANT YOU TO BUY OFF THE DEXES FROM THEIR PREMINE

THIS SHIT IS WORTHLESS

KILL ALL WORTHLESS PAJEET NIGGERS

>LOOK AT ME I SAW THIBG IN CAPITAL LETTERS IT MUST BE TRUE LOOK HOW OBJECT I AM

The absoutle state

I've already gotten some in an airdrop though. Are you saying the eth I got for selling it was fake!?

>there will never be an airdrop
They already airdropped to people you fucking mongoloid and another one is coming soon. I really hope this is bait.

Attached: ADF1A1C0-71AA-42FF-BE1A-943838FA4B6A.png (840x854, 434K)

well i bought at 0.0055 eth/nuke. so if i sell it when its 0.0900i'll have doubled my investment.

how is that worthless? its free magic internet money holmes.

Attached: 21132231.gif (256x256, 458K)

Okay I’m in telegram, do I post my address there?

No, wait til they open for registration there’s a diff channel you’ll post it at.