QRD: RSR/RSV

>backed by Coinbase Venture Capital fund
>backed by Peter Thiel
>backed by more than 100+ other high profile names and orgs

In the first 15 days of public trading on avg 50 million in 24hr volume went on each trading day.
RSR is what to buy since it will be the collateral used to back and issue the creation of more RSV the stable coin its companion to.
Target price for RSR is going to be over $1 as RSV will be the govt approved (UN backed) stable coin for all crypto mediums of exchange.
Since its backed by Coinbase ventures its a no brainer that it will be listed on normiebase in Q4 2020 when RSV goes mainnet.

An investment in this is so completely to see on so many fronts its incredible that the greedy anons here are deliberately not talking about it.
It's only been trading since May and its very very early right now.
Expected exponential returns on investment are out in Q4 2021 - possibly before then as more exchanges are expected to begin trading RSR in the coming months.

RSR doesn't take a high IQ to be able to see the logic in picking up at least 5M bags worth.
But you can't argue against the fact that this stable coin venture (that is govt approved bc of its regulatory friendly positions) isnt going to replace all the other scam stables out there.
Because it clearly is, and RSR will likely see $10 if not more as time goes on and the demand for RSV increases as its adoption rate goes higher.

Dyor but just know that RSR has a Jow Forums elite approved and certified buy rating.
Anyone saying otherwise is just after your bags.

Good luck lads, some of you are cool.
And if you are in India, it is illegal to own RSR and RSV - do not buy you will be arrested by authorities.

Attached: 1560710094927.png (600x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reserve-rights/#markets
etherscan.io/token/0x8762db106b2c2a0bccb3a80d1ed41273552616e8#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i buy $100 of this per week. not much, but one day it'll pay off

Is rather buy more Link

This project already flopped and the devs stopped working on it.

100 billion supply.

Got only 2.5 mill of it. Will I also make it fren?

Attached: sniffffffff.gif (320x320, 3.22M)

you have had plenty of time to buy LINK, unless you are a newfren late to the game.
even 10k LINK is enough to make it and its going to be worth much more than the avg user here thinks it will be worth.

diversify your portfolio like a real investor is my advice on this one.

t. accumulating greedy fag who will never be satisfied with how man million RSR he holds

>their github has updates just 3 days ago
pic related so you are mega wrong and trying to buy retarded anons bags. not sure its going to work out for ya buddy since you made the mistake of posting bullshit FUD in my thread tho. but good luck with your shitposting i guess.

Attached: file.png (923x821, 75K)

@100 billion supply, rsr currently has a market cap close to holo. That is ludicrous.

I’ll take a look at this thanks for the recommendation you are right about diversifying

total marketcap is hundreds of millions of dollars.. lmao... and mainnet isnt for another 12 months... vapor wear until then... SCAM

longitme Jow Forums lurker, newfag Jow Forums lurker, having trouble finding exchanges to buy RSR, can anybody name a few?

Lololololol

idex

if you notice the token CRO by crypto.com was released with such a high supply to move their name into the top 50 cryptos as an advertising ploy.
Holo had a similar double play with their execution of their project in terms of supply and how price would drive it high on the top 100 crypto list.
As you noticed, the same thing will happen with RSR which is why as of right now its stealth and of course is a dark horse.
When it happens, the listings on other major exchanges in the coming months, and when CMC lists its actual circulating supply - you will just one morning find it in the top 50 cryptos and remember this thread pointing out why.

complete list of all current trading markets
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reserve-rights/#markets
using IDEX is probably your best bet at this point if burger

ty user
aus fag here

And if you take note of the holders, the big dog 1%ers have already filled their bags.
And if you really examine their wallets many of them are still accumulating.
etherscan.io/token/0x8762db106b2c2a0bccb3a80d1ed41273552616e8#balances

This is what the first month of a dark horse crypto looks like.
This is still very very early investors and mostly insiders filling bags.
Once CMC posts market cap data and the larger crypto community becomes aware of it - massive fomo will happen after simply seeing that Coinbase Ventures is invested in RSR.

Good luck anons, this is my last post for the night.
If the thread doesnt die in the next 6hrs I'll be back.
dyor tho, and thanks for shilling LINK so hard to me back in Q3 2017.

Attached: file.png (740x400, 34K)

Keep FUDing this coin, gives me more time to accumulate

unironically though

Attached: 14-peter-thiel.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 93K)

Thanks user. And gib more crumbs

what app is this user?

Im interested

Bumb

How many sats now?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1560704825769.jpg (516x254, 42K)

Nope

BSV solved these

Faktoshi shills are canceraids on this board.

What is this volume pattern called?

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-083318_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 521K)

Stop pumping this i’m not done accumulating

Damn... We didn't fud hard enough..