Help

I sold a electronic to some chad from craigslist and now he wants a refund but I didn't answer his texts and now hes banging on my front door.
What should I do here?

Attached: clfag1.jpg (1125x1724, 324K)

idk what to do

Attached: clfag2.jpg (1125x1624, 272K)

>bangs the door
bang him or get banged

Why don't you own a gun retard?

Blow his face away with a shotgun. They say guns are for pussies and it’s true, which is why they are for you, user. Enjoy winning.

>white guy that listens to Tupac
Why are you so afraid of him?

Have you tried offering him his money back? That might clear things up. You must really have come off as a boner to be called a nerd that many times Hahahaha just buy an ar15 like wtf is this real life nigga hahaha

>not having a gun
Fucking liberals

livestream your beating and make bank from the adverts etc

If he is at your door call the cops and tell them someone is trying to break in and they have a gun and are screaming I'm going to kill you. Then hide from the stray bullets dont get shot in the crossfire

Get butt ass naked and let him in.

Trust me.

Attached: 1558080608594s.jpg (124x97, 2K)

just shoot him. you have texts proving he has threatened you. self-defense win.

did you scam him? does the shit you sold him is broken? what's the reasoning, there's something you're not telling us user

lmfao based

Ok I think he finally left but this absolute faggot knows where I live
How much would a cheap CA compliant shotgun cost me?

I've got no guns
They're really strict about guns and ammo here

The only legal ar15s here are so cucked

We don't have stand your ground laws..

Attached: Compliant-rifles.jpg (800x447, 77K)

Give the money back, Tyrone.

Just buy a pistol retard. Spend a day at the range until you can reliably aim for center mass.

open the door. if he threatens you shoot him. you feared for your life and didn't believe you could outrun him.

I'm never using craigslist again
Not worth this bullshit

Ny?

kek what did you even sell him user?

Hahahahahahahahaha

CA

A new wireless home security camera system
This faggot is saying it wont hold a charge

>idk what 2 du
Stop larping and live a real life

You need a gun OP. But believe it or not you can face serious legal consequences if u shot him...its kind of a grey area legally speaking. You shouldn't have sold a broken product though. That's karma.

Just refund him not worth all this drama.

>revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy

lmao waht a fag

lmao should have gave him the refund. You deserve to get destroyed desu

>>California's “Castle Doctrine” (PC Section 198.5) Although California does not specifically have a “stand-your-ground” law, the Castle Doctrine is similar. Under Penal Code Section 198.5, you are allowed to use deadly force within your own home if you have a “reasonable fear of imminent peril or great bodily injury.

open door, ask who it is. if he says he's the guy who texted you the threats, shoot him. you're in the clear. you do not have a duty to retreat in your own home.

kek normies are hilarious. They think they own the world and cry like children when things don't go their way.

He sounds rude

KEK. Just take the beating like a good wagie

wow, this guy's a jerk. you should give him the money back after you soak it in jizz

What's his number OP?

I'll prank call him right now and record the call for you.

How cucked can a state get. No stand your ground. No gun ownership. What are you allowed to do?

this

give us the number faggot

So I can beat him with a crow bar if he comes back and I fear of imminent peril or great bodily injury?

this

based on how confident he is, do you really wanna get into close combat with someone like that with just a crow bar? by the sounds of it, you fuck up one swing and youre done

call the police right now and sue him, he is going to jail and pay you for damages

Attached: 13164F48-1431-48E5-8F2B-29B947AD4CFE.png (200x150, 44K)

Alright OP. I'm leaving.
I was willing to prank call him, but you're taking too long.

for self-defence purposes yes. but it has to be a reasonable amount of force if you are using a crow bar. example, striking him when he's unconscious and not posing a threat anymore could possibly land you in trouble. just get a gun. it's easier.

Just suck his dick

My thoughts exactly. OP going to get rekt if he tries to use a crowbar.

LARP fags need to die

NERD

Give us the number so we can all fuck his shit up and threaten him we will put the fear of god in that motherfucker

You're wrong, he's right, give him his money back now.

This

Tell him to have sex

yea let him know you have an army of autists drunk with power from crypto that will fuck him up

Jow Forums crossposter here
CA has castle doctrine you fucking mong. My advice is to let him tard rage on your door and call the police. Only shoot if he breaks in. And then proceed to lawyer up and shut up about it to the police. They'll drill you about what happened but just tell them you feared for your life and need to talk to a lawyer. DO NOT tell them ANTYHING beyond that as you may be made an example of in court.

Unless you are at America or some third world shit hole, call police

this is one of those LITERAL situations where you actually call the cops.
just show them the messages he sent you and his ass is going to jail.
also move to a new apt just to be safe some ppl are fucking nuts.

ring.com makes the best home security shit for the lowest prices. its all easy to install and gives you total remote access via your smart phone. either invest in it or move apts and save on the cost of the security system.

Did...he...just quote Tupac? kek.

you're gonna get user killed

Why the fuck did you have him come to your house? Rule number 1 of craigslist is you meet in a parking lot or other place like that

t. Ring.com owner

Buy a gun and shoot that bitch.

Am I the only one wondering what is "a electronic"?

Also shit larp.

The owner of a successful business would never actually post here. That’s just a paid shill

Admit that you're a scammer and then give him his money back.

>sell someone some broke shit
>act defensive when they get mad and contemplate murdering them instead of just offering to return the money you obtained via fraud

I hope this Chad beats you within an inch of your life you autistic thief. I live in CA and I'm screenshotting this thread as evidence btw; I'll be checking all the local police scanner groups over the next week or so with renewed interest

He's at your house you fucking retard. What does stand your ground have to do with anything?

s-suck his benis

Buy a gun lol

Do this.
When he shows up and bangs on the door again tell him you are there and that you would like him to leave and not bother you again. If he demands a refund tell him that you are not obligated to give him one. Ask him if he intends to harm you, he will say yes. If he kicks the door in to come in, blow him away.
Another thing, you better make sure you kill him otherwise he will try and twist the story and drag you through court, and you will probably have to deal with him yet again, angrier this time. Just buy a shotgun and practice with it a bit, rehearse the encounter in your mind a few times.
Good luck.