$1000 link is not a meme

Attached: 7B43075D-D7F9-4646-818F-829FFD948152.jpg (1242x1334, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fudders have always existed. Ignore them.

Attached: 8F8E581E-0ABA-46EA-8B9C-C321D68855F6.jpg (1242x745, 169K)

thats actually true, nigger tier parts of the world need smart contracts the most. as do people doing business in cultures like china or india which are massive economies but have a penchant for trying to scam suckers.

sergey said it himself at sibos a couple of years ago when asked about what excites him most about these technologies and he was concerned with fairness. "it would be cool if some nigger found oil on his property and was able to sell it without some other smarter nigger with lawyers scamming him," those weren't his exact words im paraphrasing btw. but he said something like that.

We're close to financial freedom. So close. Keep your eyes on the finish line. Ignore the fud, believe in the dream. LINK is as revolutionary as ETH. LINK is what gives ETH utility. We're going to make it.

Attached: 47B1A012-5115-4453-B68E-0918C0DEEF2D.jpg (1242x587, 141K)

it's going to be a very long time for smartcontracts to be used in those kind of applications. more middlewear is required. how the fuck would random niggers code custom contracts that they can ensure aren't fucking them over?

>niggerphrasing

Just buy and hold. Don't risk it swinging. Time in the market not timing the market. Eyes on the prize at all times.

Attached: 7D106729-AF53-4C0A-9C46-30944D17F8E4.jpg (1242x569, 91K)

Only reason ETH mooned was because of the ICO craze...does Chainlink have a similar mechanism?

But like....he was wrong though? No one uses ETH for anything especially not the developing world.

SWIFT+tech corps

We will decouple from crypto mcap entirely and they will pump our bags for us. Link is the first blue chip my fren.

To be fair, ETH is still very new technology that is actively being developed.

Well...I'm not sure about the pumping our bags part of your statement; however, the fact that Google is integrating Chainlink means the project just isn't fuddable anymore, it certainly is a bluechip investment.

This post is fucking nonsense even though he got lucky and guessed the ATH price

Google legitimised Chainlink. LINK is the industry standard decentralised oracle. We are heading to a several billion marketcap this year. What we are seeing now is a shakeout. LINK will be $5 before the end of July.

Attached: C5E9FB4B-E426-40BA-8515-BF5A616DC1B6.jpg (1242x1982, 507K)

That Google faggot also mentioned dogecoin. You think they're integrating dogecoin too??

Why do people fud? 1. For fun 2. For spite. Ignore the fud. Focus on the fundamentals. Is LINK unique? Is it revolutionary? If you know the answer to these questions you will see why your dreams are about to come true.

Attached: AD70DC72-7C07-4245-9D5E-B0892BAFF8FF.jpg (1242x749, 143K)

Imagine Ethereum went to 1400 with out access to external data or api’s. Any content, data, or users were restricted only to the developers content that they made locally or in the Erc-20 code.

If your portfolio isn’t 70-30 LINK-ETH then you aren’t taking advantage of what the next boom will be like.

SWIFT will by definition pump our bags. The more of the derivatives and banking industry chainlink covers, the price will have to defacto rise in order to meet staking needs.

Attached: 1558499644321.png (922x712, 29K)

and even today ETH is still shit. price =/= value

cutting out corruption and scams is exciting.

Yes, Chainlink brings real world data to dApps for the first time. That's LINK's "ICO craze"

why do you think link is already partnered with DOT, hashgraph, and hyperledger? They needed eth to get rolling but they're going to dump that worthless shitcoin like yesterday's news

>70-30 LINK-ETH

I'll keep an ETH or two for txn fees and shits and giggles but the rest is all link.

Why not keep just 1 ETH for transactions, and go all in LINK?

>He thinks I was implying chainlink is reliant upon ETH.

Other way around buckaroo. ETH becomes more powerful from LINK. LINK does not need ETH, although it will be happy to offer its services to it as well. Ethereum will have its next rally because it won’t just be shitty cat picture games. That’s like when gaming was all single player and had no internet connection. This time, Eth has an internet connection and access to all the data on the internet for the creation of dapps. Like I said. 70-30

I’ve been considering this. But idk. As soon as I sell my Eth, it will sky rocket and the link rally will stutter

what about RLC?

ATH was almost 1500 newfag

You guys always seem to conveniently leave out the fact that the eth and btc mega moons were dependent on wash trading facilitated by fraudulent tether printing.

I wonder what happened to all the no-ethers on this board from back then
I would really want to kill myself if I was here seeing people shill eth when it was as low as $1 or less without even having a suicide stack.

Keep coping.

See For link to succeed it needs help from outside crypto. If it does this, this also means a lot more potential money flowing in, that BTC and ETH still don't even have today.

If link actually goes where all the breadcrumbs have been pointing to for the last 2 years it will decouple from crypto and we won't need something like a tether meme to pump us.

>You smart contract go *ting*. You give me 10,000 Zimbabwen rupee.
But my bank account in the red.
>I see you in court, then.
See this.
*fires gun*

Attached: 1538056774983.jpg (184x184, 6K)

This user LINKs.

Heads up OP. Sub $1 in the near future. Screencap this

LINK is what makes blockchains useable for more than shifting tokens around between addresses. ETH before LINK is like a hard drive without internet access.

Attached: F40371CE-2745-47A8-805B-CEA9E927138B.jpg (1242x546, 121K)

Life changing events seem impossible. We don't visualise success because we are too afraid of failure. You saw the potential in LINK before the masses. For one, you were the smart money. Just accept it. Stop second guessing yourself.

Attached: E133A81E-41F6-479D-A489-3C1A309E017A.jpg (1242x489, 85K)

>how the fuck would random niggers code custom contracts that they can ensure aren't fucking them over?

smart contract lawyers

i remember when i first start with html in the 90s
its was like a bitcoin today, chunky and messy but fun. skip to now
and we have node.js javascript that can do full OOP,websockets,video even CSS now has animation keyframes
in 20 years times bitcoin / cryptoverse will be seen as a no brainer like people who invested in oil and car companies when they saw the first automobile or someone who invested in GE when they saw the first light bulb.

This.
Eth needs link.

Is 10 link enough to make it guys?

ye, you going to be a billionaire bro

You are currently in June/July 2015. You are almost there. Just hold on a little bit longer.

Attached: 7975EABB-3721-4BEA-BBBC-A419AC1AB2EF.jpg (1242x880, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
11:35

He basically explains his vision and belief for smart contracts here. Honestly besides Assblaster this is what made me invest and believe in him.

So you’re saying link will enable niggers to replace whites even faster? Just sold my entire stack, I don’t want to support such a coin on principle.

What a foresight, that user had

>Google is integrating Chainlink
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek

You seriously have extreme low IQ if you think that blog post meant anything about integration. It was some fucking random post demonstrating Google's own services.

>LINK is the industry standard decentralised oracle
kek, you're obviously not a dev, you're just a gullible normie. Their current design is in no way decentralized. Learn to code brainlet

sirgay has been working on smart contracts for over five years and he still can't solve the oracle problem

wew thanks for saving me from chainscam
just market sold 100k

>2017 was two years ago
>2015 was four

Attached: 3ABE75DD-FB14-4349-9E0B-743260CD668E.png (268x188, 5K)

hope he is on a beach right now with 40 mil in the bank desu

early eth posts are the comfiest words we can read. these lads were like us and they made it beyond their wildest dreams and i see how fearless and dedicated they were during the early days and i start feeling the same way about link and for one fleeting moment in my dead end wasted life there is the faintest light in the distance

Attached: Approaching_Omaha.jpg (1000x400, 60K)

>ico craze
what about the DAPP craze?

LINK will be bigger than ETH.

They will bend the knee.

OpenLaw and ZepplinOs are on it

checked

I miss when Sergey used to say "nigger," now he just says "POC" at least I assume he means "people of color"

The whole point of this thread is that faggots like yourself can not comprehend the aforementioned technologies so all you can conjur up is a half wit (if that) negative response. Your opinion is literally worthless.

Checked. Literally the same thing. We have to wait until hivemind and Witnet save crypto.

Can I get some of that tin-foil?

B-but the smart contract already made the transaction, automatically...

it literally is a meme, im sorry user

>be me
>bought 2k link at $0.17
>20% of my portfolio
>if biz is right, I become millionaire
>if biz is wrong, I lost $350 and still have other coins to make it with
How is this not the most big brain move ever? Why should I ever own more than 2k link?

Attached: smugg.jpg (225x224, 10K)

>ERC 20 vapourware shitcoin ICO illegal security
>running the world
>decentralised oracles
>smart contract economy

You're broke this year and you're going to be broke in 2020 as well.

Digits say yes

based paraphrasing

Because this is how you stay poor. If you realize the potential then you go all in. Especially if you have other money in crypto.

> big brain move ever
You own a stack of shitcoins that will do nothing and it could be link.

>vaporware
It's live and kicking schizo FUDposter

>jelly shitcoin owner
I't not too late to buy link

wut

Medium sized brain, small sized dick and testes.

This
>someone else would already be doing it if it was a good idea
Shit is a fallacy. People in the tech age are so used to everything being seamless and readily available that they take it for granted. Not everything is answered, not everything is built. Even industry leaders can't anticipate the best way forward all the time, and blockchain is on the absolute bleeding edge of tech.

It is an easy trap to fall into thinking that way, but someone has to be first

Trading View was filled with ETH haters/ETC holders. I got so sick of listening to them I left the trollbox. I looked recently and all those ETC fags are long gone. The Link haters are probably the same crew and will remain poor forever. People that get emotional about coins always lose. I hold Link because it's great tech with a real world use.

1K EOY

Attached: LetoLINK.png (1280x720, 845K)