INCELS BTFO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1560728826681.jpg (1080x1590, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY
youtu.be/ZbG05ePWRQE
youtu.be/A317Ke8KCBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just lift u dumb niggers

"Lookism" is a projection of how male desire works onto how they think female desire works.

"attract women" implying we don't get women simply by existing. fucking kikes. fucking nigs.

>but it wont work

SAYS WHO? HUH?

oh, just another roastie that works at our lovely government funded propaganda arm

This. The reality is incels repulse women (and men) via their disgusting personalities. Get a hair cut, take a shower, and work on your personality - it's that simple.

Imagine being so uncreative and detached from reality that you unironically think in categorical terms like incel.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: ken-min-758x396[1].jpg (758x396, 41K)

Oh yeeee ofc it won’t work.
lol can u even imagine in your peanut size brain, that the guy in pic be an incel?
Can u?
Then it clearly works for incels

Attached: 1550992030586.gif (151x166, 34K)

This is bullish for clown world either way

If it works women will be driven insane by great looking extremely mysoginistic incels

If it doesn't work, more waves of lonely model-esque incels will snap and go Elliott Roger

>be incel
>post on incel forums
>Know the admins
>did several interviews
>mfw I see the blackpill talking hold and normalfags going frantic with damage control

Attached: big brain.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

>Women are having plastic surgery to attract men, but it won't work
same difference, except way more prominent in women

son of bogdanoff

why is this a big deal? So people shit on incels for being whiny and not doing anything to improve their condition, but when they go out and do something about it then they get shit on too?

so what should they do? give up and just die?

Shut up incel

>so what should they do
have sex

incel master race
all women are whores

>when they go out and do something about it
They can't improve their condition with surgery, they're getting shit on because their "improvement" is further reflective of how delusional they are
based

wait do people actually use the term "incel" in real life? I thought it was our thing

we just call you faggots weird and talk about how you’re probably going to unironically shoot up a school
t. former incel turned normie

Problem is they themselves forget that the Attractiveness Equation is Looks+Money+Status=attractiveness... and these guys only work on one aspect (usually obsessing over face... which while it's worth the most points, gets to a place of diminishing returns rather quickly). They are usually broke and have shitty status in society.

Looks are VERY important but they forget to work on everything else.

She later admits in her little article that looks do matter and pretty people (especially men) just get treated better overall.

Not to mention plenty of hot men get away with being abusive and misogynistic assholes everyday.

This. Of course looks matter, but it's FAR from as important as most incels think. Especially not if you're looking for a long term relationship.

>this is what my tax goes towards
i unironically hope the liberals kill this cancer. abc used to be good 10 years ago

Attached: segwe5325dst3w45.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Looks definitely get your foot in the door and get more chances.

People need someone to feel superior over desu

Fact is most women are ugly af, they just lap on tons of make-up to hide it.

their condition is a lack of self-confidence over how they look like. that's 99% of inceldom. if they get plastic surgery and improve their looks then they'll improve their self confidence and stop being incels

>" is further reflective of how delusional they are
In what sense? They're shallow so they're trying to attract shallow girls.

That's what they're trying to do.

Looks do matter, but if I get plastic surgery can I really look like this guy?
There must be a limit.

Well you don't cus ur a beta cuck onions boy

There's no limit if you have access to the best surgeons/technology

Attached: elon.jpg (3000x2000, 1.1M)

I feel the article is hiding a joke. It suggest that plastic surgery won't work. Not that looks don't matter. From the bold font alone. I think honestly plastic surgery can't improve your looks maybe 1/2 points.

he sold?

it definitely helped his looks. However he is way uglier than the guy in OP's pic.

thots are doing make up and plastic surgery to attract betas but it wont work

this is how this article looks to me

This. Why are people pretending that only men care about looks? It literally just isn't true.

Just go to Nevada and visit a licensed brothel. Problem solved. It is more affordable than cosmetic surgery too

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

Attached: m'lady.jpg (1771x1612, 654K)

>their condition is a lack of self-confidence over how they look like. that's 99% of inceldom.
It's literally not; it's a sense of entitlement that has nothing to do with looks and also usually comes down to hatred of women and a sense that they're owed sex and should have some ownership of their partners. Elliot Rodger was a great looking dude and he knew it but his personality was incredibly toxic. Do you even listen to the incels you read posts from?

This isn't even news. You are all idiots. I hate all of you. Anyone posting in this thread that isnt a bot needs to an hero right now.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

when i make it i'm going to get plastic surgery to look like the bogs and then i'm finally going to have a lot of sex

Attached: 53EACAC9-C99A-46F7-9D89-90A3A4B5C339.jpg (435x327, 71K)

JUST BOG MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Attached: 1557411115342.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Rodger was a good looking incel, ergo all incels are good looking with shit personalities.
I swear the amount of projection and denial IIT is astronomical. If you're better looking,people generally treat you better, giving you more positive social interactions, increasing confidence. That confidence is seen more positively because of you looks. Its basically a feedback look. Ugly/unconfident niggers feeling sorry for themselves because they can't find companionship =/= "HaTiNg WoMyNz"
youtu.be/ZbG05ePWRQE
youtu.be/A317Ke8KCBw

Attached: tenor.gif (220x170, 334K)

ER was not a good looking dude. he was mentally ill and that caused his problems but most incels on the internet are just insecure or anxiety-ridden guys who need self-confidence. hatred of women or misogyny that you don't express out loud to people isn't a problem. just like people on here are racist when they can be anonymous but won't say anything to normies it's the same with incels. No women can magically tell your thoughts like that. Not to mention a lot of guys who are attractive and can get laid easily have negative views.

working out and plastic surgery can help you have a confidence in your looks and stop insecurity. you can't get laid if you're insecure. and it's just basic common knowledge that looking good will get you laid. Just like guys will sleep with hot girls with bad personalities so do women. women are just as shallow as men. entitlement and ownership of their partner is part of it for some incels but it's mostly an image and confidence problem

BOGPILLED

Attached: bogz.jpg (950x633, 102K)

Attached: virgin-chad-bogdanoff-1024x473.jpg (1024x473, 77K)