All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. It’s available on iOS and Android

All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. It’s available on iOS and Android.

>35k members and growing
>extremely normie friendly
>you increase mining rate by inviting people

Literally everyone is getting on board. Stop missing out and get in before the next halving so you have a fat stack of Pi, you're technically still in very early, no doubt that this project will reach 1 million users by the end of the year, especially with normie adoption

You need a code to sign up, so use mine: WestenMike

The first halving isn’t far off, you can still make it if you get in now

Attached: B068D781-E9D7-4E26-AB2D-B2BBCDE273EF.png (1032x611, 273K)

Use Legit Code: minepicoin

Use the invite code “today” for ACTUALLY fast mining. Anyone else is trying to Jew you.

whats cfan's endgame?

find out with code: poopzmcgee

What app is this user?

Off topic, but I've found other projects such as UUnit and Initiative Q which are very similar to Pi in what they set out to do and the whole have those who join refer others to grow system going on, but only Pi has gained traction. Why is that? They even started around the same time.

a crypto that is basically a captcha reader to make sure you are a human that hits it every 24 hours. it also "mines" connections or relationships / circles

Always mining here which will give you a bonus if you use my code harsh

Thank you user, i will use your code

I will add you to my security circle even if you've been mining for less than 3 days. Sign up under wojak and I'll do everything I can to make sure we both get the most pi.

Attached: vrpst.jpg (680x422, 24K)

use my code if you want someone that mines non stop. you only get the 25% bonus if both people are mining.

code: piardae

shilled hard on Jow Forums & easy

God bless. We will make it.

also in 3 days you will be able to add me and others to your security circle to get more coin. refer others and you do as well. read the FAQ and whitepaper :)

use code pifree, part of one of the biggest security circles, all accepted. We're all gonna make it Jow Forums
>pifree
>pifree
>pifree

access code is : Lorenzo666
i have almost 200 pi

But why weren't the other similar projects shilled on here?

Use code Airdroppered. I was an early signup that gives all referrals a bonus "elite security group" 50% income vs later ones

Stop spreading lies, you scummy pajeet

I'm assembling a team

use code zutotaki and together, we shall form the ultimate skwawd of mining bois

I've made the best code juzt for you anons.
brapsniffonmoon

Attached: 20141112_202635.jpg (1920x2560, 1.41M)

Yeah let me give you my doxx for an absolute shitcoin.

Literal retard

> First halving
Try the 3rd

>skwawd of mining bois

that is the gayest shit I think I've ever seen.
your post is bad & you should feel bad

bc some early birds were Jow Forumsrealites

the security circle doesn't add anyone that isn't in your contacts

Join my circle with fellow stinkers

>stinklinky

Use my code if you want to be chad: vuudi

>vuudi
your post stinks of human waste & vindaloo you dirty dothead