Jesus fucking christ

jesus fucking christ

Attached: B5F5817C-1BAF-4C9A-8F2B-FA7CB95A09A1.png (640x1136, 133K)

He's right.

Go back

>Plebbitor fell for our facade
Never change reddit

Attached: 1560367002259.jpg (627x600, 38K)

So much projection

>plebbit

Imagine not being able to discern hyperbole from pathos driven drivel.

What will redditors think of us after the link singularity?
Will they cope for the rest of their lives? Or will they just neck themselves on the spot?

Attached: 1558144793037.png (635x523, 52K)

Shhhh, don't let them in on our super secrit, haxxor site guize.

They convince themselves that Jow Forums didnt know about Link.

Go back. And btw, tell reddit

Sub $1. Near future. Screencap this

they'll go deeper into delusion and say none of us ever bought link to begin with. Don't you know they went to AP classes in highschool? They're the smart ones not us.

Jow Forums based investing is WAY WAY more fuckin profitable than reddit based investing. All the gems get shilled here early before they pump.

Also I hate niggers.

>kek is from wow
It was orcish for "lol", but the phrase kek as a translation in WoW as an abbreviated laugh came from Korean (kekekekek) even before that. Fucking redditors

it never fails to amaze me what sort of retarded gibberish can a normalfag's brain spew out trying to explain anything a bit more random than a fucking cat video
polish chanverse's greatest achievement is completely ruining the authority of our pope john paul II for generations to come done so by implying he fucked little children through tons of oc, and we have national media claiming it's some form of ideological left wing revolutionary warfare bullshit all the time

Attached: hitler2.gif (278x367, 42K)

biz is for shitposting and wasting time in between trades, then there are the chink scams and pajeet shills that scam money out of the retards that lurk here who dont actually belong to Jow Forums

redditors fell for the "jason parser" meme

that's all you need to know

i take it you weren't on Jow Forums during the lel era

They think this board is serious?

Attached: 68E98D8D-2697-4C49-8A77-A1C7DD76BD24.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

haha liked and updooted well memed my good sir !!

Attached: 1537392481855.gif (404x561, 166K)

>does know what kek is
thanks for giving me more backing to never visit reddit