Nano

Get it while you can. So many people hodl this because it is the future. Will be on coinbase soon with v19

Attached: 1567.png (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
archive.is/diUnZ
archive.is/GGWIG
archive.is/zAtyl
constellationlabs.io/constellation-update-token-model-and-token-burn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait for the dip

>So many people hodl
It's more like they lost 90% and are bagholding

Nope, been buying and holding since dec 2018

Exactly. I'd wait till under 0.50 before I'd buy in.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA SHIt COIN

This thing will never go past $5 again.

Ok. Good luck with that. This will hit 100 dollars guaranteed

>This will hit 100 dollars guaranteed
Why?

buy order at 8 cents. just lowered it to 4 cents

>NANO will go up in price along with the rest of the market
It will however never actually be mass adopted. Speculators will continue to speculate on its price action and it will be used in niche cases by a strong handed community. Please shill me as to why in 10 years the world will have changed to support a global ecosystem based around NANO?

Why do nano shills think the point of crypto is for a payment solution? Who cares just use fiat. The only reason to buy crypto is for store of value

fiat won't be around after it collapses.

The same with libra and all the rest of the stablecoins.

Stablecoins are just temporary bridges.

Get with the Program.

Attached: Smug Asuka.png (248x233, 83K)

>believing you want to live in a world where fiat collapses

It's not whether or not I want to live in a world where fiat collapses.

It's that, for a fact, fiat will collapse and there is nothing any of us can do to stop it

OP is not a fag for once.

Protip, multiple parties are developing novel products utilizing Nano. I am a part of one of these teams. We are going to launch a new type of social media service that allows instant transfers of crypto between parties. Obviously, Nano is the only crypto suited for the job. Will probably include BTC, BCH, ETH, and ERC20's, but why would anyone prefer fees + a delay when they can send their proxy of value instantly and free.

Nano is going to win by default.

Attached: 1554231815265.jpg (414x566, 78K)

check 'em

Holy shit nano is a shitcoin... But what did kek mean by this

Too easy

Attached: 1522964573020.jpg (3000x2308, 751K)

>>buying high caps that have 100x'd.

not gonna make it. Buy UND. Today.

Attached: UND2.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Due to Nano's long history of node crashes on multiple trading platforms, Coinbase will wait at least until version 20 and then wait some time to see that it functions before even considering implementation. Nano might also be a security, even though that is kind of weird, as it was given away for free. However, not whitelisted by Binance. So could be legal problems as well. Then, if Facebook have all the qualities of Nano, Coinbase will almost surely have ZuckBucks on Coinbase and not obsolete Nano.

The only reason people hold nano is because they bought this shit for fucking $20 lmao, it’s not even worth selling at this point.

>Protip, multiple parties are developing novel products utilizing Nano.
Protip, BoA will use Nano, pic.

Attached: Pathological Nano Lies BoA.png (998x708, 68K)

Protip, PayPal will use Nano.

Attached: Pathological Nano Lies PayPal.png (1376x422, 121K)

Protip. Charlie Lee is all-in in Nano

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.jpg (612x122, 18K)

I will reveal more later, this is a new project we are starting. We already have a top level domain name, and a novel service that will bridge several well defined markets and services together under a single umbrella, with cryptocurrency at its core. We are literally on day 1 however, but I promise you will see more from us soon.

Attached: 1549090373188.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

CODENAME: TELEPATH

Nanos have been rambling on about Coinbase for years. With Facebooks Globalcoin and their cooperation with VISA, Mastercard, Uber etc, Nano is done for.

Attached: Another Delusional Nano rumour.jpg (1171x92, 20K)

You sure are confident, with that folder full of FUD specific for Nano.

wtf will this service actually do?

You know that the word "FUD" is completely meaningless, right? How will Nano compete against ZuckCoin?

zuckcoin is a stable coin you muppet - understand where its value is derived. fiat. aka its just fiat in digital form that is centralized and doesnt stand on its own. Nano is its own entity - a long way from any kind of adoption though but should atleast take the mom and pop bitcoin accepted here crowd

I don't want to reveal too much. I like having a head start when it comes to development and marketing. Just remember the codename and you will see more about it in the coming months.

Will probably utilize XMR and GRIN as well.

We are doing this precisely because of ZuckCoin. He steps in our space. So we step in his. I am not worried about a fiat pegged coin in the grand scheme of things. It will only help foster adoption of cryptocurrency as a whole. Like how Paypal and eBay fostered adoption of e-commerce.

I just love alchemy and transmutation, don't you?

Attached: 344314333994542519.jpg (500x399, 93K)

Zuckcoin will have ALL the features of Nano
>Instant
>Feless
>Green

PLUS
>Stable (not loosing 98% of value in short time, like Nano)
>Can use on Uber, and most likely Amazon etc later. Nano will then never get used by Uber, Amazon etc. Colin said no marketing, cooperation needed.
>Safe. Protected by government
>Safe to use. A fatfinger will not send all your money into oblivion
>Safe, will not be hacked
>Safe will not be regulated and suddenly banned by central banks, making it illegal to use Nano and all money lost
>Billions of dollars used in marketing

For normies, how can Nano compete? Criminals, anarchists and cyberpunks are not a great market, compared to Zucks global market.

Except zuckcoin
>value isnt derived on the free market
>not decentralized
>forced regulations (wont be world wide)
>is run by a non trusted social media company

PLUS
> for all we know it only lives in the UBER/facebook eco system and wont have their own wallet/keys
> may aswell use fiat over zuckcoin whats the point? its the same value?

How would any crypto compete vs massive corporations? are we all fucked?

Feel free to long it.

Attached: usd.jpg (1500x966, 251K)

>>value isnt derived on the free market
Have you ever heard about Forex Market?
>not decentralized
Tell that to a Normie. You will get a blank stare. If Nano had ALL the other safe factors I listed AND decentralized, then you would have a selling point. But you don't. Nobody cares outside criminals, anarchists and cyberpunks.
>forced regulations (wont be world wide)
A couple of billions of people inside. Safe. Nano will have NO safe space in the world and can be made illegal with one Central Bank regulation. That will spook the hell out of normies.
>is run by a non trusted social media company
For them Facebook is a friend they have known for years. Nano is gang of sociopaths that took tens of millions of dollars out of an insolvent exchange, while they said to investors that everything was OK. Pic related is days before BitGrail. Then assraped the community with zero investigation into where the money is, who did the hack, community kicked out off their reddit page, no attempt to take burned Nano to compensate BitGrail victims. Who do you think normies will trust?
> for all we know it only lives in the UBER/facebook eco system and wont have their own wallet/keys
Global ecosystem with billions of users
>may aswell use fiat over zuckcoin whats the point? its the same value?
Banking the unbanked globally
>How would any crypto compete vs massive corporations? are we all fucked?
Ethereum has smart contracts. Dapps etc. Same with constellation (plus constellation will be instant, feeless and green as well as being inside a large ecosystem). Nano has only currency and will compete directly with ZuckCoin. Nano had a golden opportunity in DEC-JAN 2018, but due to unbelievable incompetence, and at least what looks like sociopathy, they blew it all away. Open borders and rabidly anti-Trump Jew Zack Shapiro Jewing as hard as he could, did not help

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.BitGrail not a scam 4Feb.png (622x441, 75K)

In your limited world everything is binary. Right? Either Nano, USD or nothing? This is not advanced thinking.

This
Nano fags btfo

ah I see who this is now LOL

You have no clue.

how is Elastos doing? LOL

constellation
HAHAHHA

>how is Elastos doing? LOL
>constellation
>HAHAHHA
Is this some kind of pathological psychological coping mechanism for crashed Nano investors.

With only 5M in market cap, Constellation is a great buy. Don't like the globohomo colors on twatter, but this is Silicon Valley after all.

Attached: 2019-06-15_12-10-54.png (672x551, 240K)

Unlike Nano, devs and founders are not sociopaths that't don't care about community. No Jewing going on.

Attached: 2019-06-15_08-27-52.png (905x434, 36K)

Constellation is Nano PLUS all this:

Constellation knew what was coming and had no ICO and did not allow sales to Americans. Whitelisted and will be on all major trading platforms. Unlike Nano, pic related. That being said. Nano is no security. Should be whitelisted. What have the Nano team done? Nothing as usual?

Attached: 1560566833150.jpg (1584x1092, 210K)

>supposedly instant and scalabe
>stress test reached a maximum of 700 tps
is this a scam? there are other projects that do the same thing or better with actual security guarantees and not a vague "muh you would need 50%"

Attached: 1560529737671.jpg (814x1408, 427K)

True, they lied about 7000 TPS in DEC and JAN. Pic. That was their main, and pretty much only selling point when Bitcoin was clogged and the fees went ballistic. Nano was heavily pushed by Italian scammers and dishonest Nano team.

Attached: Nano 7 000+infinity tps.webm (600x338, 2.51M)

there is a reason constellation is rank 470 - cause its vapourware. It's another scam you fell for where you thought it was a low cap gem but in the end its a massive shitcoin. Where is the mainnet?? Oh yea its been massively delayed. requires validators. shit. coin. Nano didnt have an ICO either and that list just shows current coin offerings to americans. where is constellations?

Sad reality.

Attached: Nan 75 TPS Aug 2018.png (670x708, 104K)

Which ones reach over 700tps and are instant? I'll add also ones that have over a handfull of nodes

Don't buy this IEO, it won't pump

The reality is that you continually get scammed by things you dont understand and fall for fake marketing by anonymous CEOs. how much have you invested into elastos and constellations? Gambling AA now for the sake of your life

>there is a reason constellation is rank 470 - cause its vapourware
Total bullshit. Tech is great and their solutions are far superior to Nano.
Just as Nano, DAG is:
>Free
>Instant
>Green

However, they are superiour to Nano in virtually every way.
>Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA but better
>This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Banks regulators, like Ethereum IOTA, but unlike Nano.
>All zero fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwith will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens or run their own node.

Attached: 1560519829360.jpg (745x481, 166K)

Reason for the bargain price is that;
>CEO had be kicked out
>A burned investor posted daily FUD whole summer
>Some investors were competitors and they dumps, creates flash crash every time there is a price pressure upwards. However, that they can only do for a short time.

Rank 470 is a good thing, a sign for a 1000x. You believe the higher rank in CMC the better investment opportunity. Are you on drugs?

The reality is that you continually get scammed by things you dont understand and fall for fake marketing by anonymous CEO
You have no clue what you are talking about. You don't know who I am. Believe me, I have far more investor success than you. Your ad hominem attacks are just childish, but very symptomatic for Nano investors. Pic related.

Attached: Bitconnect moved to Nano.jpg (1418x746, 255K)

>Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Constellation has NO system. NO mainnet NOTHING
>they havnt solved shit
>they have NO ecosystem
>nano are the only ones with a system that isnt either a fee or minimum wallet amount to stop spam come v19.
>business model LOL its a currency. this is where people like you confuse things.
DAG is a money grab and a tryhard copy.. Its the next bitcoin diamond to nanos BTC

Rank 470 is great until it is rank 4000
wow awesome team with CEO getting kicked out sounds like a gem you have found. STOP bro just STOP

>>Constellation has NO system. NO mainnet NOTHING
Mainnet Q3. Please don't get hysterical.

>A burned investor posted daily FUD whole summer
that is what you are for Nano you braindead why dont you just piss off with your constant fud and become CEO of constellations I hear they are hiring

Go look at Microsoft, Apple etc and look at all the conflict. That is what you get with visionary people and strong personalities. What you need to get a innovate product globally. Compare that to the the passive sociopaths in Nano and their no-Marketing, customers-will-come strategy, let's deal with Bitgrail-victims by kicking the off our plebbit page (problem solved).

Just be happy that you'll see some of your bitgrail nano back one day. pic related to your awesome DAG.. decentralized LOL

Attached: Constellol.jpg (672x598, 47K)

The crazy DAG fudder lied through his teeth ALL the time, with false claims about police raiding Constellation, SEC investigation, soon arrests, Coke abuse etc etc. That and all his fake IDs and VPN abuse, where he talked to himself, laughed at his own jokes in true serial killer style. Pic related. Super scary. Total psycho.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

This is the correct thread.
NANO will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the NANO team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as the smartest men says:
Do not get your wallet WHAMMO
Get in NANO!!!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=

lol. What a moron. That is to SECURE decentralization. That the start is decentralized, and will then grow organically in a decentralized manner. If not, you could start with a hidden >50% centralization to computerize the network.

Attached: Nasty Nano Community II.jpg (1417x674, 245K)

Constellation is a poor mans EOS

Constellation is a poor mans IOTA

Constellation is a poor mans ETH

Constellation will never pump

Constellation will only dump

That is to SECURE decentralization. That the start is decentralized, and will then grow organically in a decentralized manner. If not, you could start with a hidden >50% centralization to compromise the network.

Attached: Nasty Nano Community II.jpg (1417x674, 245K)

Great thinking there. Very advanced and mature business analysis. You never invested in Railblocks, only in Nano, right? You never go in when the project is new and price is low.

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

you are literally shilling a vaporcoin that actually say Proof-of-meme in their technical overview. Proof-of-meme.. the absolute state of you.

>that is what you are for Nano you braindead why dont you just piss off with your constant fud
Unlike the DAG fudder, that posted only proven lies and fabrications, I posted documented facts and tried to warn people about Nano:

Dangerous flaws and major problems with Nano
archive.is/diUnZ

Nano Heading for Disaster – Dirty Deals with BitGrail
archive.is/GGWIG

Nano and Bitgrail leaders scammed over $100 million from Bitgrail
archive.is/zAtyl

Attached: nano-disaster.jpg (1024x606, 58K)

you are a full time nano fudder and you shill absolute scams. you should be ashamed of yourself

I have posted less than 6 threads the last 6 months. In your head I am "a full time nano fudder". Delusional.
>you should be ashamed of yourselfyou should be ashamed of yourself
I warned about Nano and I was correct
>you shill absolute scams
So Constellation is a scam? Give me your best documented arguments.

Attached: Nasty Nano Community I.jpg (1417x408, 166K)

You post in every nano thread since bitgrail. Nano is trying to actually put together a fair product without any BS incentive models and here you are doing absolutely nothing except FUD them and spam your scams. so sad - I would recommend help

>Proof-of-meme.. the absolute state of you.
They changed then term to Proof-Of-Reputable-Observation long time ago. I see names and terminology is very important for you when you make high-stake business analysis. You must be a real success, Nano investor. Time for you to do some reading, pic related.

Attached: 4CHAN approved books.gif (1078x1660, 1.18M)

>You post in every nano thread since bitgrail
Insane. Why do you lie?

Attached: The Nano Van looking for New Investors.jpg (640x400, 58K)

Honestly just stop.. just.. stop and seek help or go outside and enjoy life

You convinced me, bro. Just bought 500K Nannis. Pic related.

Attached: Typical Nano 500K buy claim.jpg (1412x647, 157K)

no, you have bought the wrong one
the right one is NANO
please reconsider

bwahahaha....so instead of actual money states are one day going to decide to use a memecoin, and not just any memecoin, but a memecoin based on DPOS where nodes have no incentive to not be dicks, and where a transaction is final because a delegat says so. and also a shitcoin that got hacked for a huge % of its total supply where the coins are stil held by some italian court....

>please reconsider
Already did. Sorry.

Attached: Coming Nano Disaster Part II.jpg (1024x606, 119K)

sorry? you have nothing to be sorry for - you made the good decision
also i like the picture, it is strong like nano is as we know

> he knows Libra will kill this coin in no time so hopes for one last pump and shills harder than ever.

>>they have NO ecosystem
Ecosystem is NOT synonym with users. Ecosystem is the total environment, and in the case of Constellation tokens used as feeless, instant microtransactions is just a small part of a larger ecosystem, thus harder for regulators to claim DAG competes with the central banks. Again, watch the video:
>they havnt solved shit
>they have NO ecosystem
>nano are the only ones with a system that isnt either a fee or minimum wallet amount to stop spam come v19.
>business model LOL its a currency. this is where people like you confuse things.
This is just rambling. Did you read my previous comment at all?

Attached: Nano Heading for Disaster.jpg (1105x576, 122K)

I told you to stop. Stop fudding and stop getting scammed by shitcoins. You seem really stupid but are at the stupid level where you think you're really smart

I asked you to present your best documented arguments for Consteallation (DAG) being a scam. For some strange reason you somehow "forgot" to do so.

Attached: 024388.jpg (960x2117, 716K)

what? its pretty basic.
>1. has no mainnet.
>2. have to get accepted to be a validator node
>3. not decentralized
>4. is the same as all the other 0fee platforms but no adoption or product
>5. shit team with infighting
>6. shitcoin
>7. Proof of meme consensus LOL
>8. You own it - huge red flag

Why does anyone feel like this will hit the top10 again.

There is literally no trigger for a big hype buy cycle, they developing smth. no one needs. A few years ago crypto had the goal to actually replace the current system.

Now we know that crypto will replace the current system but not with our „coins“. As example, banks actually use the Ripple System, but not on the public ledger ( they would be stupid if so ). They just deploy there own version and run validators, so that they have there own controllable network.

Crypto is king in terms of a fast secure payment settlement and thats what banks currently cant but are able to do with the current tec.

Therefore whats left is the focus on C2C(private2private) transactions, decentralized services ( IPFS, DDNS,TOR,.... ), black/free market , small apps, .....

I already address your nonsense. Do you even read my comments? And why do you lie?

Attached: Charlie Lee Nano not uncensorable as BTC, LTC etc.jpg (1016x544, 104K)

it might not get mass adopted but its surely an interesting asset. the fastest, no fees.

0x4a03721C829Ae3d448bF37Cac21527cbE75fc4Cb

Burrp me up bois

the only thing you said was constellation renamed their proof of meme consensus. that's all. What do you want me to say? It is still called proof of meme on their website but good of them to change it but a bit late not to be called a meme call. Also $0.004547 USD (-11.61%) Nice it must be a real good investment to get into right now only down 11% in a day nice

all DAGs are scams fren. They're not cryptos, they don't have consensus algos, they are not decentralized.

This is just too uninformed and not fact-based. Sorry. Best of luck guys, and have a nice day.

Attached: Nano..jpg (1088x612, 224K)

$0.004547 USD (-11.61%)

>$0.004547 USD (-11.61%)
A Nano investor claimed to a whale and that he is a large investor in DAG only to dump if there is any price movement upwards. Yesterday was a dumped aimed at causing panic and not to make money. He tried to spook the market and claimed to have hundreds of millions of DAGs to dump. Reality is that he only makes sure that we can buy DAG at a bargain price and his strategy will only function low-term and be utterly diametrical medium and long term. Weird way of protecting and promoting Nano. But maybe there is nothing more to do to defend Nano?

Attached: Nano Hodlers.jpg (609x884, 184K)

yea.. a whale sure..
Circulating Supply
1,306,854,874 DAG
Total Supply
4,000,000,000 DAG
awesome.

I bought some nano. It will pump at least 50x. We are in a hyperinflation after all. Litecoin will be the big winner though.

40% are validator rewards
7.2% are founders and will be voluntarily burned
Deflationary model will soon be implemented
constellationlabs.io/constellation-update-token-model-and-token-burn/

Attached: Nano unavoidable centralization.jpg (633x507, 65K)