I've noticed this board is infested with racism, bigotry, xenophobia, sexism, and homophobia. Joking or not...

I've noticed this board is infested with racism, bigotry, xenophobia, sexism, and homophobia. Joking or not, it stops now, or we're going to have a BIG problem.

Attached: 1E344AED-F5E5-4651-98CD-AC7BD47F12FB.jpg (500x335, 47K)

If you posting this unironically, kys

>spending your time posting about racism during the largest wealth transfer in history
wew

Be mature, leave your safespace, and learn what the real world really is.

wash your hands

About time someone spoke up. One race, the human race

poo in loo pajeet

Is this low quality bait?

Suicide isn't a joke either.
Exactly.
I'm not kidding.

no

Attached: 1557860292675.gif (550x563, 174K)

Attached: 124D2B24-0C0B-442D-948D-1E207AB641B1.png (409x409, 192K)

And whites "shart in mart", so who's more uncivilzed, Indians who can't afford toilets, or those with toilets who choose to go on their pants?

Ive noticed the internet is infested with safe spaces, Jews, SJW's, plebbitors, and normies. Joking or not, it stops now, or we're going to have a BIG problem.

kys foreign nigger roastie faggot

Lmao

Says the dude who's culture is against hand washing. Go suck some dick

Put them ruthlessly in their spot, they love to be told by an authoritive tone

How do I "live united" ? What the fuck does that even mean?

Attached: 1560636254690.jpg (1024x1007, 374K)

kek
It's some kind of cholesterol drug that causes that. I doubt it's voluntary.

I'm not agreeing to OP though. What I'm saying is that those things are not exclusive to Jow Forums, those negative traits OP mentioned are found on all parts of the world. Niggers killing white farmers, a nation killing spic/nigger/jeet immigrants, Japanese xenophobia and more. They're common more than you think.

So what if a bunch of nihilistic racists just so happen to become millionaires in the near future because they happen to browse a Cambodian taxidermy forum? What could go wrong?

>BIG problem.
stopped reading there.

wash your hands shitskin

>americans
>white
how new r u pajeet?
now run off back to your designated shitting street

yeah listen to ahmed here

Why doesn’t that photo contain men you misandrist

someone's gonna have a big problem alright

Attached: India_Water_tool_blog_graphics-01.png (1650x1506, 303K)

>we're going to have a BIG problem
You are the problem, OP

Attached: video-games[1].jpg (670x1004, 119K)

bro, I'm black and I'm well aware that my color is the bottom of the barrel. I'm not going to fight it. But what I will do is improve on my own personality so that people see ME first and then my skin color years later. If I can get others to share my own beliefs, and improve themselves to for the greater good of humanity, then we can improve the perception of our race altogether.

There's always a good reason why someone has negative emotions toward something. Instead of telling them to "not have those emotions" work to understand WHY they have those negative emotions and what you can do to REPLACE those negative emotions.

Attached: 71597163_p0.jpg (1225x1732, 476K)

That is the lamest response to racism that I've ever heard. Most negative emotions towards Indians, Chinese, Jews, and African Americans here originate in pure stupidity/ignorance.

based

Kill your self faggot Jew. Diversity for Israel NOW!