USA Traders, what's your plan now that Binance is banning you...

USA Traders, what's your plan now that Binance is banning you? There are 0 other high volume exchanges with good alt coins to trade with, what are you even goign to do?
How are more of you not panicking over this? Do you all unironically "HODL"?

Attached: awdaca.jpg (662x712, 38K)

I'm just nervous about my LINK stack. Other than that I'm just in BTC and ETH.

Go all in on BTC before the rest of the crowd follows suit.

Chainlink solves this

literally just wait for the release of binance US to come out, new fag.
you really think theyre going to leave 40% of its users in the shitter without a back up ?

You dumb.
Link is on idex.

What’s wrong with KuCoin?

wherever americans migrate to will become the dominant exchange from volume alone. 25% of users on binance are from america

Kucoin and Binance USA.

go away FBI

idex has no volume. Those of us with larger stacks can't fucking sell on there.

Hmmhn let me see.. 70 million vs 2 billion 24 hour volume.. which one do I want to trade in to provide easy exit and entries?
25% will be split into different exchanges now and won't come near the 75 % that is already in the world's biggest exchange. Also no where near the selection of coins

americans literally make up 80% of its userbase
binance is done

use opera VPN and switch to Europe

There have been reports of people using VPN having their account locked even before this news since hackers would use the same VPN or something of the sorts and binance force the user to provide KYC. Now what would they do once they find out you're from a country they banned once you provide that KYC?

and all exchanges are going to have to comply with the US eventually, they'll all have a "US" version and internal version, this includes KuCoin, Bitmax, etc. Its just a matter of time

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. Reference no. 2334453436. Your IP address has been entered into our suspect database and may be sent to the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) and local law enforcement agencies. Please wait while memory ref. code 90637895 is entered into the database.

XSN Dex will have no KYC and will connect to other Dex's so you can buy almost anything without ever having to do anything more than leave your wallet. You ALWAYS have total control over your coins, nobody else.

Try and fud it. Try.

Attached: backdrop-stakenet.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

This thread is about high volume exchanges, not your shit one with 100k usd per 24h

Hello brainlet.

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

We start trading crypto p2p. And then Realize how retarded it is to have 10,000,000 cryptos worth $.0001 each and agree that only one coin should be worth $10,000,000 for each coin (BTC).

Brainlet forget the exchange. Think about the endgame a new reserve currency for the world BTC. And maybe 3 other coins ETH to allow programmable money/ 0x to bridge eth and Bitcoin, and LTC to test all the future infrastructure on.

Maybe xmr to if youre an anarchist libertarian like myself

you will be forced to do kyc and provide proof you're from that location, so you better get a fake ID/passport for the darknet for that. even then it's not absolutely guaranteed to work, almost all VPNs are blocked. try posting here from a VPN, 90%+ of paid VPNs still won't work/banned for CP. why would they with binance?

Not sure if this will be the case. I dont think CZ said hes going to force everyone to do kyc for the 'regular' binance. I trade all the time on exchanges outside the us using the opera VPN with no kyc.m(I.e Huobi, Hadax, etc). They just reduce your withdrawal limits if you dont kyc.

I'm scooping up this cheap walton then just run nodes with a vpn

Binance didn't even exist a year or two ago, who cares. More exchanges will pop up.

I wanna get in on IDO on Binace DEx with ravenprotocol. Can i do this with a VPN from US?

“Accordingly, some users may be required to furnish evidence showing that their account registrations are consistent with Binance’s Terms of Use. Binance regrettably cannot continue to serve users who are found to have violated the Terms of Use and are unable to demonstrate otherwise.”

So what do I do with all the link I just purchased on binance? How long do I have?

I can use my gfs columbian passport.

The thing is we don't know if cz is gonna IP ban or just ban us customers

Because I mean a lot of Chinese visit America and will still want to trade

Have fun in prison.

Take the coinbase pill. Where do you want to be when someone yells fire? Do you want to be outside the building in a coinbase alt, or do you want to be trampled inside the burning building holding an alt thats not recognized by over half the market?

Now that I think about it, most coins that wont be tradable by US standards are most likely shitcoins anyway

I don't mind getting kicked off cuz I've never had much luck trading on Binance in the first place, ironically because the volume is so high. Mispriced coins rarely stay that way more than a fraction of a second so by the time I catch something and place my order, the opportunity is gone.
This is not the case on
HitBTC, Bittrex, Kucoin, Livecoin, Coinex, Kraken, TradeSatoshi, Bibox, Yobit, Exmo, or Poloniex where my money continues to be welcome and I have had much success.
If anything positive comes out of this, maybe BinanceUS will have low enough volume and enough coins that mispriced stuff lasts for a second or two. If that happens, it's a win. For me at least.

You unironically cannot cash out on idex.

Binance only has chink scam coins. If you want real coins like eth or btc there's a ton of other options. Only idiots will be affected by this.

And another thing I won't miss about Binance is the out of the blue surprise delistings that tank a coin. At least Bittrex has the decency to only pull that shit on Friday and Saturday evenings so you know when to steer clear of any deals that look too good to be true.