Have we passed the point of no return of LINK?

Ever since the Google announcement, volume has remained at least over $100m every single day. What are the main drivers of this volume?

Has LINK been thrusted into the "Normie sphere" with other big alts that get huge volume (e.g. TRX) from retail?

Or maybe (and I'm only optimistically speculating here) the Google announcement was the trigger to get big players to jump in with the assistance of market makers (thus keeping the price stable while they buy in)?

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-160456.jpg (1439x2204, 449K)

Sorry user.

Sub $1. Near future. Screencap this

Blessed thread

uh huh

Attached: 1542768918730.png (1300x1300, 206K)

surely it isn't fake bot volume. right guys..

Not saying there isn’t but cmon man. Bots have been also trading this almost 2 years now. All of a sudden the bot makers gonna Pump the volume up? No

swing trading?

Blessed anons

Attached: 90674B0E-DF19-46B0-822A-446C7AA36465.jpg (923x713, 86K)

I’ve been swinging about 500 linkies so maybe a bunch of other small traders are too?

>he doesn't know

zucc and gang fomo'd in today. facebook announcement on tuesday.

Asian whales with deep pockets my fren….they now know about LINK

Increase in volume, decrease in price....

Actually since the price increase and volume spike, the volume has been dropping as the price goes down

What do you think volume represents?

So why the hell, google pump is only 50%? It wasn’t even priced in. There was no crumb abt google what so ever

obviously you didn't notice there is significant pressure downwards around $2. Big players are accumulating and aren't done. I've noticed less about price and it seems more about MC listing. They won't let it breach into the teens. FFS The amount of recognition and notice it will get once it hits top 10-15 will be wild and then the normies will pile in. I really hope Coinbase lists soon.

Binance is one of the only exchanges without significant bot volume and the vast majority of link volume is on Binance.

Google loaded up their bags at around 1.50
No way it'll ever go lower

Amen. Otherwise, it’ll be a lot more work, buying and eventually selling linkies

fucking A Im starting to believe you guys arent mega LARPing and you guys are just beyond deluded

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 9K)

Linklets are rapidly approaching ARK levels of delusion

The pump was entirely Jow Forums- and marine-driven, as is obvious from the fact Google Cloud tweets usually get very little exposure yet the huge pump happened within minutes of the tweet being posted here; it simply pushed LINK to a new support level.

>Ever since the Google announcement
it was not an announcement. It was not a partnership. It was simply a Google Cloud blog post demonstrating how their own services can be used in interesting ways.

It was also not even an in depth article directed towards developers or a tutorial on how to do it. It really seemed like some random intern looking for random interesting shit that can be done on Google Cloud to fill their content quota.

You have to be more than a brainlet to read anything from this blog post. Like you had to be a complete brainlet to believe they were partnered with Swift in 2016.

This is the state of linktards. Can't wait for sub $1

Checked

you people are psyhopaths

chainlink tweets fuck all, they tweeted this
believe it all you like that its nothing, but its not nothing

>binance
>no significant bot volume

Attached: c62206b3538eee3b941b1895bd47fb72.jpg (1080x1350, 295K)