Owen Benjamin BTFOs (((crypto)))

youtu.be/Nx5an5MdkmI

I can't wait for you godless faggots to cry about losing all your money yet again when the bible was showing you the way the entire time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-174129.jpg (1417x1293, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YsRqOsrBt0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3xHA7LGsjiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huge buy signal

People wanted to literally give this brainlet free bitcoin when it was @5k, all he had to do was make a wallet, but he's such a moron, that he missed out on nearly 2x profit. He didn't have to hold either, btc is the best way to send money with least amount of fees. Saddest part is that the earth is actually flat and nukes are fake, but Owen is dead wrong on bitcoin. I troll his chat under the account BUY BITCOIN lol

Attached: 20190503_090806.jpg (931x769, 445K)

I guarantee you whoever this faggot is has a stack of his own and uses his YT revenuee to buy more while fudding at the same time to keep the price low

anyone who listens to the joe rogan podcast knows this guy has completely lost his marbles in the last few years and has gone completely batshit crazy

>i dont believe in bitcoin, it doesnt exist
>clicks to upload youtube video
this nigga serious or he just joking around

>listening to fence sitting homosexuals

I'm good senpai

No because retards wanted to send him btc but he said no

every post after this must explain what bitcoin is in one sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YsRqOsrBt0

I get where this guy's coming from, but he is ignorant on this topic. Nigga we stopped bartering a while ago.

Attached: 1558033107081.jpg (451x400, 20K)

No he is retarded. He thinks btc is a scam an refuses to accept it despite his fans wanting to send him btc

Haven't watched but know he like E Michael Jones. Doesn't he realise the reason Jew money us bad is because of the compound interest. Proof of work is Christian.

He is being paid to deliberately fud, he def has a stack of his own. Not accepting the coin adds more credibility to his fud.

You don't know this guy. He is literally too retarded for that 4d chess.

Money is literally a network so it's fine to need network stuff like electricity and WiFi. If you want to larp in the woods off grid then you don't need money so that's fine too.

Joe Rogan rekt him so hard that he has to put on this tough guy act and talk about how tall he is for an hour a day on livestream. Guy is the biggest fucking tool and pretty sure he's a closet fag.

Attached: bswa.jpg (225x225, 7K)

but what about Owen?

GUYS remember I have a 147 IQ!!! Don't expect me to understand concepts like atmosphere on a globe earth, or nukes or how planes go from A to B on a spinning ball! I can play some shitty, inaccurate pop tunes on the piano! Look guys! Also I'm a Christian, no I don't read the bible or go to church fuck that wizardry! Guys send me money and don't be greedy like jews!!! (Btw I'm a jew)

Whoever is still in this cult can't be helped and will drink the koolaid.

Literally who?

>antichrist
>mark of the beast
>fed strong
>ameriga fuck yeah
>all those boomer comments
Holy fuck just realized that aslong as ameriga and boomers exists we are still fucking early.

Bitcoin is a a truth machine. That's it.
A network of decentralized trust that keeps immutable records.

That is all it is. You can build all sorts of interesting things on an immutable truth machine, like currency, contracts, voting systems, unalterable archives, perfect accounting, and much much more that we probably can't even imagine at this stage.

First application is currency. Second application is smart contracts. Third application will be an immutable internet (MetaNet). More to come!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3xHA7LGsjiI

Attached: METANET.jpg (1024x500, 83K)

who?