-i have a 120m2 empty flat

-i have a 120m2 empty flat

-i have been wanting to start a small indoor farm

-suggest a profitable category? i was thinking mushrooms(no lights cost & value)

-pls no illegal plants, it is next to the gov.&polis

Attached: skdfjghdsg.jpg (640x320, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

definitely dont do crypto mining, what would you even do with all the money youd make lol

what do you mean

Pleurotus mushrooms need minimal lighting (they need a bit, just not a lot) but you could spare a room for growing kitchen herbs for expensive restaurants? dunno

also, consider airbnb'ing depending on location

are these space efficient. can be planted on stacks?

mushrooms are probably your best bet user.

But you could just buy Link.

Could also do hydroponic tomatoes from upside down hanging fixtures. They grow like a vine, pretty cool

jesus user
the first thought once i finished reading

"-i have been wanting to start a small indoor farm

-suggest a profitable category
"

was mushrooms
mushrooms are best thing to grow...how can you fuck up with fucking fungus(you can but you have to be a retard)
some mushrooms sell for more of course

and mushrooms grow in "poor" conditions
you have to sell to restuarants

you could also grow magic mushrooms

i shall humble myself as a newfag
what is Link?

Grow succulents and sell them to hipsters

never know if i might learn something new

truffles user truffles are your money shot

seems like a good option, thanks user

Microgreens

Do you know what bitcoin and ethereum are? or no?

considered it but the light cost is very high

know, yes
know much, no

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply

okay well Bitcoin is basically a math problem that everyone decided has value and decided to do it faster and faster to compete for the value that is recognized from solving said math problem over and over. The value is then recorded and can be transacted with other people that have recorded value

Ethereum is basically, hey lets take the math problem solving process and make it easy for anyone to make a math problem they wanna solve with their friends for exchange of value. And you can use the ETH token to participate in this network or to make your own coin(math problem)

Chainlink (Link) is basically call connect (in an autonomous fashion) for all these people's math problem solving network of value (coins) that they recognize between eachother to use data from everything on the internet so they can exchange their coins based on any data you can concieve available on the internet in a secure trustworthy manner.

It sounds complex and im sure this isnt what you came here looking for, but consider this your sign user. Goodluck.

Attached: 1560635495891.png (2000x1225, 285K)

thank you user, almost thought this was 404ed

>it is next to the gov.&polis
best place to do it user,
>they'll never expect it hehe

This guy fucks, this newfag deserves it

I fud the shit out of link (spread fear uncertainty and doubt) for shits and giggles as do many here, but that’s because it is actually a good idea with total dominance in the service it provides. We are now just waiting
It’s as simple as the user explained and he did a great job. It’s really that simple. The rabbit hole could drive you crazy, so nust buy hold and never sell. Chainlink is the name. Seriously, don’t sell, you’ll have regret, it’s like a comfy cushion. Work hard, buy link, hold link, and work hard, 1k is not bs.
There is no point in selling if it’s growth is tied to adoption and usage. So just never sell and be happy with whatever you can get. Today is the day you became much richer much sooner than you thought you could be.

Just don’t tell assholes about it

Kitchen herbs and microgreens can be planted on rows of dexion selves, so yes, they're stackable. You can light them with led strips

Microgreens + 15w/m warm white led strips on aluminum rails, it's doable