2019 gem hunting

Time to go gemhunting Jow Forumsbros!

Tell me about your gem pick(s) for this year.

No *hoonk hooonk* clown tapdancing-tier shilling, just cold, hard facts.

Attached: cuisine.jpg (518x587, 87K)

quality hindsight post

SNOW
ONE

unironically BSV

crazy amount of relentless FUD

It's actually one of the most shilled shitcoins on Jow Forums so you know it's gonna dump

Nice copy paste that you took from my thread, kinda makes me proud haha

CLWN coin

Attached: CalculatingGorgeousKouprey-small.gif (606x608, 1.18M)

Attached: NULS.png (331x152, 2K)

was it you ?

dude pls do your research, csw is about to be crippled in court. Also bashing the Kleimann widow won't help his credibility.
If you don't have any kind of cash-cuck-fetish GTFO

Yeah, with the ari gold pic. It's all good though

i though your soundbites was really good that's why I took it

hope you don't mind.

VIDT. Was shilled a bit months ago and pajeets fudded it of course. Now everyon wants on the train. Normands want real projects that already work... Airbus, Krohne, etc. are using them... I'm tired of spoonfeeding everyone, dyor.

Go for it. Anyway, my gems: Terra, Aergo, hedera hashgraph

Hey, so it seems you haven't done your own research on the kleiman case then..

>sad

aware me on hash/Terra ?

SNTR

Image think 'gem' hunting at the start of the altocalypse is a good idea!

Prices should fall for a while

HH: eos 2.0, better Tezos. Check out who's backing them, seems too big to fail.
Terra: You invest in Luna, which the value comes from trading and is also based on usage of the stable coin Terra. Terra is used for payments on Asian ecommerce platforms. Also backed by all the big asian exchanges+lots of vcs

Unfortunately I agree. Unironically BSV.

Oh and by paying with Terra, customers get a 5-10% discount on their purchase+ they can buy it on the website right away and don't have to know anything about crypto

there are others project doing similar thing no ?

BOMB keeps pumping, get in and ride it all the way up

Reposting this with slight changes:

VectorSpace(VXV)has already finalized the deal with Elastic
Now they are just tweaking the article announcing the deal so it can be published THIS week. Bloomberg will also likely publish an article on this shortly after, making FOMO kick in by individual persons and institutional investors(hedge funds).

VectorSpace sells datasets, which forms so-called smart baskets that contains a stock or a crypto and a dozens related stocks/cryptos, even ones that have a hidden relationship.
One year backtests has shown these smart baskets beating the S&P500 by magnitudes of 3-8 times
Thus this is TREMENDOUSLY profitable for hedge funds(and even you), considering their datasets are dirt cheap and also very accurate, which is why a couple of multi-billion dollar hedge funds got it on their radar.

>”hurr durr I bought last week and now it’s already down 50! U pajeet scammer!”
You fucking retard, the volume, thus liquidity, is low because it’s so far under the radar. A single sell will sell for 0.0006 and a buy will buy for 0.0014. Once the Elastic article is out, I can say for certain volume will increase

Attached: 0948ACB4-6F1A-40E8-87FF-EC939A1CE418.jpg (604x453, 71K)

TIX.

A fucking shitcoin from 2017 ICO. The techonology is almost completed, and the guys have been testing in real life with a good feedback. Important to say that the dev team don't spend time doing marketing, so it's hard to take information about the project. This, plus the desliting from bittrex threw the price down.

I think it's a good oportunity to do something about 20-30x in maybe 1 year.

If the last bullrun has taught me anything

QASH