How to promote

I was mugged and stabbed 3 days before my birthday it Happened June 14th my birthday is today june 17th I was discharged yesterday from the hospital
Leaving me broke with medical bills to pay & no cake.
How do I go about promoting my fundraiser & making money to pay and in the future preventing me from getting into these shitty situations? Also this is the link gf.me/u/th4uvv what more should I do?

Attached: 20190617_015731.jpg (1080x1690, 757K)

No begging

STOP LETTING WOLFS IN MAYBE?

GOD

carry a gun you nigger, what's wrong with you

>go to hospital
>Bye bye money

America is a third world country

Dealing with nogs never again

Attached: 1560148995222.jpg (1152x2048, 201K)

This is what happens when we don't have the right to bare arms, felons fuck you up

I really think racism would not be half as bad an issue if nigs just had straight hair

Tips on that? I avoid hanging around shitty people, this just seemed like a random incident where life decided to take a giant turd on my face

Checked.
Her hair looks straight to me.

Were they niggers?

Attached: 6DB53812-9A44-4587-B30C-CFE5AAE10B71.png (1334x750, 1.01M)

Are you in the US? If you think Tyrone mugged you wait until you see the hospital bill.

>thugs
yeah it was niggers
if they were white it would be by an assailant.

Lmao its my birthday aswell, just woke up with a big pfat joint, thanks for the giggles op.

>imagine being american
I'm so sorry, user

>>Something gets fucked up
>>bye bye money
Seems like the perfect formula to describe most peoples problems
Muggers are assholes who rearrange the problem to make it more peoples problem:
>>Bye bye money
>>Fuck something up
Business is better if well intentioned
Because you profit from solving problems
>>Shits fucked up
>>Find solution to unfuck thing
>>Market and Provide solution
>>Hi money

>>go to hospital
>>Bye bye money
>America is a third world country
In fairness it depends on the state as many have free healthcare. Also, if you make under a certain amount, it's basically free everywhere. Really the middle classes are the only ones getting fucked as they are the ones who end up paying insurance premiums or, if they don't, losing their shit in a bankruptcy cuz they make too much money for the free shit.

Hahaha, right on the money hospital bill is 10x shit phone they stole, last night I tracked there asses down on the google find my phone app though, hopefully I'll get these assholes locked away for a long time

So was it niggers?

Attached: 07454BCC-E95C-4465-ADD5-100DC91FB2FB.jpg (576x710, 92K)

>Tips on that?
Two suggestions. First, move to a city that has all or mostly all white elected officials as this is a good proxy for lots of things you will like and negatively correlates with the things you don't. Second, find a neighborhood in that city as far from the nearest public transportation stop as possible. You do this cuz no matter how great, high SES, lily white a neighborhood is, if there's a bus route connecting to it, the riff raff will come. Mostly it'll be beggars looking for fresh territory. They'll ride the bus over, beg, then ride it back to the drug spot. Eventually though, they'll get comfy and start moving into the woods, coming out to steal shit. When this gets rolling, a place can start going down as the dope dealers follow the clientelle. But without bus stops, none of this happens. Pro tip: this is the real reason many people hate public transportation, it's functionally indistinguishible from a criminal delivery service to your doorstep.

Happy birthday to you my friend!
Glad I could make you appreciate how stupid shit can happen to you at points, making you appreciate it even more when we have it good. I'm motivated to get a lot done this year, & move away from shitty situations like these. This time next year I'll laugh to at how pathetic this whole thing was. Keep on winning champ.

So was it niggers?

Attached: 9E9E70C0-E9E3-411E-9F78-AFB16DA7E9C5.jpg (445x549, 20K)

That second point is very interesting hadn't thought about it that way but it makes sense

Was it niggers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT MEDICAL BILLS BECAUSE YOU GOT STABBED
IN 2019
Ameriland is third world

It was scumbags people that's all that matters, they'll live short lives fucking people over the way they have till now

I laughed too, its fucking stupid really. Shits the way it is, gotta work through it

why are you avoiding the question?
if you know it was niggers then let us know

It wasn't actually, I wanted to see if he kept guessing

I'm unsure how you didn't manage to defend yourself with a car battery full of Sulfuric acid
You could have easily swung the thing too, too bad you're American and retarded

good to know though.
why do you think you're entitled to other peoples money? is it an expectation of equality (eg. I have been nice to people in the past so they should be nice to me)
please give any insight as to why you think you deserve others money?

>>First time being mugged
Thanks for the protip!

How nice it is to live in a country where I do not have to worry about medical expenses, retirement pension, longer life expectancy and pay same taxes.

I do not understand how America is a global power.

> Spaniard here

I believe at a certain point the shit needle reaches max capacity, something good happens. Similar to Economics where all time highs are followed by crisis, and crisis by all time highs. Shit has no where else to go but up. With no good reason, besides that things seem to work that way. I'm happy if it works out that way, but am okay if I have to work it out some other way, life doesn't owe you anything, it has rules, charitable people have gone through shit too and like to give back

I'm glad you only answer questions that let you play deeper into your sympathy card.
A few more questions though, do you want to remind everyone that its your birthday constantly for any particular reason? do you truly believe that having a birthday makes you special and deserving of hand outs?
Are you or your family already receiving handouts from the government?
When you said you are unable to celebrate fathers day is this another attempt at plying sympathy from people and parting them from their money? or do you think the fact that you have a father on fathers day means that you deserve money from those that don't have fathers because they can't celebrate the day anyway?
How old are your parents? do you feel stupid or insignificant that you and your parents ages added together probably equal triple digits in years and you still don't have enough money to even pay for a few medical bills?

genuinely interested in your mindset here OP, enlighten us

I responded to your question too, was driving home from grandparents house so I couldn't respond to you quick enough, maybe I'll respond the other things you just ask let me read them though be right back

Burgerland lmao

Go on avenging spree.

BLACKED

Random just like inbred jews and muslims destroying this world.

Birthdays are typically fucking awesome user what are you talking about, I hope you've has awesome birthdays.
>>Birthdays make you special?
Of course not, I like to feel special though just like fathers do on fathers day. The culture says thats ok, one day of the year no one is supposed to fuck with you, cool.
The rest of the days I get by on self worth
>> Currently on handouts?
No, my parents and I currently work for everything we own. Did not plan for this random fuck up. Won't ever make that mistake again, I'll plan out an emergency fund from now on.
>>fathers day?
Didn't think about it that way, but did realize that both me and my father were fucked even though only one of us was stabbed twice
>>parents age + my age = triple digits?
I do not base my selfworth on my age, but I do agree that its completely pathetic that that is the case, I'll work on that good introspection thanks user

>>burgerland lamao
Gotta love them burguers though, gotta replace the buns with lettuce though because carbs will kill you if you let them. You have been warned, try "keto" & maybe intermittent fasting when you feel ready you'll thank me.

You meaning go around the city and beat up muggers & criminals like batman or what do you suggest?
Sounds fucking awesome, if I were healed already, and loaded like batman I might be all for it! Asshole criminals are no good

>>BLACKED
How did you know user? I won't walk straight for days
(Got stabbed below right knee + abdomen stab)