HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO

Attached: 37859618_263106810965705_285486360201003008_n.jpg (507x507, 24K)

> 2% "pump"
> here we go

wait some 10 minutes until the bots dump again

Coinbase announcement this week

>2% "pump"

Just so you know faggot, this is a purely speculative pump based on nothing but rumors and expectations of the facebook-cringe-coin announcement tomorrow.

Rest assured it will happen. Google, Facebook, Microsoft and SWIFT will all bend the knee this year. This is confirmed.

Amazon will follow.

>HERE WE GO

Yes please go back to r/ChainLink.

Mutts finished dumping and the bvlls are back in town.

>Google
>Facebook
>Microsoft
>SWIFT
>using your shitcoin JSON parser ERC token thats ILLEGAL to buy in the first place

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You better go bend your padded knees instead so you can recoup some rent money for this month, then go bend them some more waddling around handing out your CV.

Attached: IMG_4573.jpg (550x467, 40K)

imagine not being in link in 2019

>ERC token thats ILLEGAL to buy in the first place
Kek
Seething mutts are funny.

Ooooo

Very specific description there. Something you will soon experience schizo FUDposter?

>Shilling a shitcoin nonstop everyday
>Not realising you are genuinely wasting your life after the fact

>wake up
>green candle up the wazoo at the exat time
comfy

Some things never change

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 11.02.36 am.png (1546x444, 221K)

5% so far

It's because of Vitaliks tweet

Just FYI nulinkers I've been shilling constantly on reddit, facebook, instagram just about everywhere I can. The time for fudding was last year, if you didn't buy you're fucking dumb and you missed out and I have no sympathy. The time is now for mooning.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Only people FUDing are competing projects and whales + their useful autistic idiots

You are a MANIAC

Yeah time to pump it boys. Can't hide after Zuckbucks.

Yeah yeah pajeets, we get it, you're desperate for a moon. Stop it with your pathetic shaming tactics. Everyone can see through them niggers.

Attached: 1516929558375.gif (500x276, 515K)

if zuckbucks is true the sky is the limit
I know we'll hear nothing tomorrow but I still feel like I won't sleep tonight

Meh I would take bezos partnership over the yellow fever dork. Bezos has good taste in women

My bro there really is no point carrying on with this from here on. Everyone in the crypto community is already largely aware of Chainlink's potential and it's being adopted by major players across the globe. 'Muh 4chins exclusivity' has ended. Get on board or get left behind.

These bots are bloody annoying

Most people in the "crypto community" are fucking stupid tho

This. I'm already up 8x on my investment. My fiat is peanuts in comparison to my link stack. Am I supposed to accumulate at ATH? Let's get this train going... mainnet is out and Google has endorsed us. We're ready.

This summer is where we get the first taste of making it. 10$ by end of september. Anyone not seeing it has serious problems in their brain.

Never hurts to buy a little more.

>Get on board or get left behind
Nigger shut up, I've been here far longer than you

I'm just saying that you pajeets sound pathetic, I truly don't care if you FUD or shill

>The time for fudding was last year
>The time is now for mooning
This.
It's out of our hands now.

>Let's get this train going... mainnet is out and Google has endorsed us
And this.

Dude so are you

>He thinks they're bots
>how cute
>the definition of insanity is...

Can you linkies make a decent book on coinmetro xcm/eur pair?

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)