Dump dump

Its about to dump if we dont break this.

Attached: Capture.png (2454x647, 144K)

Facebook will not be using Chainlink, the people pushing this narrative are trying to make you believe they will and when its revealed that they won't there will be a huge dump, DO NOT listen to them.

Attached: 1559892060772.gif (286x224, 1.26M)

don't worry user. don't worry. $3 EOD

Is it really possible?
please user, i need more hopium

today and every other day for the last 3 or so

Attached: linky.jpg (1205x275, 36K)

End of decade $3 in rupee very possible sir. No more USD value because of illegalings to trade in America.

Eth pairings are gay and irrelevant. If you look at link/btc WE ALREADY BROKE OUT BOYS

SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN STRAP IN AND GIVE ME AN OOOOO MARINE

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (928x508, 50K)

based

I kind of disagree
eth is how many buy their LINKies
but for the overall picture btc pair is more important though

Surely one of the other major exchanges will pick up linkies

Coinbase, probably by August.

Bro, the Link/BTC volume is over 10x greater on Binance than the Link/ETH volume.

That would be great news...even if it was only a stable coin pairing.

It is economically more relevant
but saying eth is not important is a bit ignorant. when Link/eth volume rises it is an indicator for dolphins and normies entering the game. Just ignoring it is short sighted

>saying eth is not important is a bit ignorant.
It's literally more than 10x less important than the Link/BTC pair.

it is, but it is still an indicator that shouldn't be just generally called gay and irrelevant, and doing any kind of TA other than volume based ones is in all means brainless

It's pretty irrelevant.

that is a wording I can agree on

boy you got rekt

Thanks user, sold all stinkies.

What is it called when RSI is going down and the price is going up?

Link is a project controlled by KKK grand wizard and open white supremacist Jason Parser. You are making racists and alt right neo Nazis rich. Avoid!

Autism

us financial analyst wizards are calling this line "the google line."

we won't break it, up or down, until microsoft publically bends the knee later this week.

Attached: the google line.png (1196x262, 208K)

listen up marines. the information we recieve from facebook will increase our power tremendously, because these big names are showing legitimate interest. we might hear chainlink, but regardless it will be good because it is the interest in the idea that counts. link will reach the greatness first. channel your pure good intentions. ignore the fud. buy buy buy before you regret it