What happened?

what happened?

Attached: images (12).jpg (696x441, 20K)

Understaff and they try to do too much. All legit tho, but management sucks (getting scammed from all directions, fighting fud with edgy behavior -this has improved-, unable to have deadlines, misdirections -kittiecash-). Still it will jump to top 100 next year for sure and has huge potential.

Delusional

Why? I have seen the repo and based on content they are in the top 1% of projects. The only thing it an screw them is bad luck (and they have a history of that)

I bought

Top 1% vaporware with flawed architectural foundations

But give details man, the point of a forum is to communicate. What flaws?

Literally no consensus
>but muh obelisk
It doesn’t work that’s why it’s not implemented

Imagine if it does tho. It would make sense to have the network ready and then finish and apply the consensus than do a consensus for masternodes and then work on the network.

They just change the content of pdf files on github to inflate their activity ranking.

It's not bad luck its them scamming you. If it is 'bad luck' it means they're completely incompetent. So either way it's a bad investment.

What coin really has consensus user? The amount of available hashpower for POW is determined by global economics, regardless of the types of POW algorithms are being used. And POS fails to achieve a meaningful consensus to begin with. Everything we have now is basically too primitive, we haven't yet seen the model T of consensus algorithms. Skycoin is one of the best projects out there just because they are trying to innovate, they get shit on so much because they piss off the scammers in this industry.

>imagine if it does though.

You are emotionally invested in a shitcoin. I know ita painful to let go but you have to stop daydreaming about 'what if' and look at what's actually happening in reality. There is 0 evidence obelisk is real. It's time to move on. Just go all in on Link like the rest of us. If youd done that last year instead of buying into a scam like skycoin youd be up at least 500% right now.

You are assuming I own SKY atm, while I am actually looking to reenter.
What pdf content are you even talking about?

Lost $40k on this trash. Didn't sell the pump as was hoarding CH then burnt 17m in a single tx as i didn't update the wallet. I still have the stupid miner blinking away downstairs and i'll gladly tell people how i got suckered. Ah well traded my 2k in for bsv a month or so ago so already up a bunch there and feel so much comfier having nchain stewarding the protocol than synth sudo and steve the delusional fuckheads. I would love to see synth go head to head with satoj in a debate. He would get absolutely destroyed.

Attached: 1551691717795.jpg (625x390, 30K)

>Didn't sell the pump as was hoarding CH then burnt 17m in a single tx as i didn't update the wallet.
>synth sudo and steve are the reason I Didn't sell the pump as was hoarding CH then burnt 17m in a single tx as i didn't update the wallet.
>Im gonna make it with BSV

It was always vaportrash since the beginning, all hype, no substance, dunning kruger project.

Serious question for you people. Why do you believe in obvious scams like BSV and Skycoin and ignore legitimate ones like BTC and Link despite the entire board explaining Link for 2 years straight and the consensus being that BTC is the only real bitcoin?

I am 70% in BTC and gambling the rest while deciding what to do with it. Why do you assume things?
And Link is overvalued, you can use a dapp that reads a SSL certificates and get the same level of security.

Yes hard to grasp but i didn't sell the pump then after waiting another year and still having no CH bank, no consensus, a mainnet where they can still tinker and fuck with whatever they decide on a whim, no metered bandwidth, the same 40 min intro on any interview where he boasts about bug fixing the debian bitcoin client then in the mean time reading all of csw medium posts i actually didn't even give a fuck when i burnt 17m CH as i have zero faith in the project.
I love how you sky shills just abuse anyone with legitimate criticisms of the shitcoin especially people who were 270 on the mining wait list and have an official one downstairs that i'll prpbs just end up using to program some lights in my home.
I bought in at the top of the bullmarket with ridiculous gains from other projects where money had kinda lost meaning and i just chucked coin anywhere. i liked the idea and i am too trusting when he said about their plans for consensus algo coming soon. I'd been in so many shitcoins that all had their shortcoming and btc was in zombie mode and i guess i'd forgot that nakamoto consensus was literally the revolutionary invention that enabled crypto. Seeing you can sell excess bandwidth for bsv made me look into it as a competitor to sky and then once i started reading cregs posts it was the polar opposite of synth's bullshit and i came to my senses And got the fuck out.

Attached: 1520284336700.jpg (640x633, 42K)

What do you think Link is?

Also at what price did you think it was undervalued and why did you not buy in?

>traded from one scam to another